Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUGAR and CANDY : the Ginza sweeties just KEEP ON COMING and CUMMING !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SUGAR and CANDY : the Ginza sweeties just KEEP ON COMING and CUMMING !!

How sweet it is!
    A brand new week and 2 brand new sweeties come along to the Ginza sweet store.

So I just had to get a sugar fix or two.

Sugar fix No. 1
    CANDY
    I just love this girl!
    She is not in the same league as some of the other Ginza sweeties who have started in the last few months but she is a really genuine, affectionate and horny girl with a sweet and shy nature and a healthy apetite for raunchy sex.
    An absolute pleasure to be with.
    Some physical stuff ...
    Candy is tallish at around 165cm and quite athletically and powerfully built: definitely not a delicate little pocket rocket.
    B cup tits, meaty arse and hips and muscular thighs that once she wraps around you there is no escape - not that you would want to escape anyway!
    She has short hair in a bob style dyed a bright orangey copper colour - it looks hot.
    She is quite pretty but not beautiful or stunning.
    The foreplay ...
    Candy is a soft and sensual kisser but not full on non stop DFK. There are definitely better DFK girls at Ginza.

Candy gives a good BBBJ.
    Her technique is good but not brilliant and she really puts a lot of effort into pleasing you , always looking up for approval and guidance.

The thing I like most about Candy and what really made me a fan is her sensitivity and sensuality.
    She is a totally genuine girl with no theatrics or faking.
    She responds beautifully and intensely to every touch, lick, kiss, squeeze and flick of the tongue.
    A total delight.

The fucking ...
    Candy is an awesome fuck.
    The perfect mix of soft sensuality and full on raw fucking.
    She really does love it all.
    She is tight but not so tight that you can't give her a good pounding - and pound her I did, and she loved it.

If you want a cute petite young little J doll then don't go for Candy.
    But if you want a really sweet and shy girl who will open up to you as soon as you touch and kiss her and will totally spoil and pamper you and work herself up to a horny orgasmic frenzy once you start licking and fucking her then Candy is your girl.

Sugar fix No. 2 :
    SUGAR

There is a reason I have snuck this AR of Sugar halfway through the post and that is because Sugar is pretty close to the best fuck I have had in my whole life and I am not sure I really want to share her with anyone!!!

There are fucks and there are fucks! Today's fuck was epic.
    It's my new benchmark of just how good a fuck can be!

Sugar is a typical short Japanese girl around 150cm and has a sexy curvy body with a big set of firm D cup tits with rock hard nipples, and a great J-Lo arse.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say she is beautiful but she is definitely pretty and cute with the classic Japanese girl look of long black hair with the Cleopatra fringe, heavy eyelashes, and that shy innocent smile with the signature slightly crooked teeth - very kawaii.

Sugar worked for a short time in Japan and it shows.
    She totally serves and pampers you, from slowly undressing you and neatly folding your clothes all the way to waiting at the door waving you goodbye until you disappear from sight she treats you like a king.

That's all well and good but what makes Sugar so special is just how much into sex she is.
    She is one of the horniest wildest most orgasmic girls I have ever met.
    And fuck she is so good to kiss!
    Candy was really special the way she was so sensitive and sensual and responsive but Sugar took it to a totally different level.

They say it's in giving that we receive and that's definitely the case with Sugar. Her response to every touch and lick was pure gold!
    But hey, it's good to receive too, and Sugar gave me an absolute mind blowing BBBJ - fuck she is good!

And as for the fuck?
    Well I'll keep that to myself. You will find out for yourself just how good she is!
    I will just cut to the climax.
    When the buzzer went off we were still fucking.
    I was almost there and Sugar was in a total altered state of conciousness.
    We kept going until I came but Sugar still wouldn't let me go.
    She just held me tight inside her, her whole body shuddering and quivvering as she moaned and whimpered.
    This went on for another 5 minutes or so.
    I didn't want to leave either but someone had to make a move so I finally tore myself loose as the buzzer sounded again.
    But again she grabbed me and held me tight against her quivering body, DFKing me with her eyes closed and climaxing non stop. Finally I tore myself loose again and she just lay there totally blissed out - such an intense beautiful girl !

Wilson said she might be back on Friday or Saturday. I am already counting down the hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose this Sugar is the "New E cup j gal 11:30-5" that no one even knows the name of yet? :P
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Fuck you rooter .... reviewing a girl before she's even got a working name up, that's just not fair!! :-P

Great reviews as always. I really should make a concerted effort to get through some of the 'back catalogue' while the roster remains Moē & Jasmin free .... thanks for making that choice of the next victim even more difficult ....

[/first world problems]

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    I suppose this Sugar is the "New E cup j gal 11:30-5" that no one even knows the name of yet? :P
    That's her!
    When I booked her on Tues night she still didn't have a name but "new E cup J girl" was enough to get me to Surry Hills in a hurry!
    I think Wilson only csme up with a name when she arrived for her shift!
    She is a D cup rather than a E cup according the the highly accurate "rooter two hand test" (Patent pending).
    She makes full use of those puppies too and gave my chorizo some wonderful Spanish - That was pure heaven - viva Espana!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I really should make a concerted effort to get through some of the 'back catalogue' while the roster remains Moē & Jasmin free .... thanks for making that choice of the next victim even more difficult ....

[/first world problems]
    Can't let you get too relaxed an comfortable bro.
    I am struggling to keep up with all the new talent myself.
    Almost a perfect record at the moment, just Diamond Cat to see.
    But 2 rounds are getting more and more hard to do, let alone my elusive "virgin" 3rd round.
    There is just too much fucking talent there these days, and 2 or 3 fresh newbies every week!
    Good luck deciding who to see next bro!
    Keep us posted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's her!
    When I booked her on Tues night she still didn't have a name but "new E cup J girl" was enough to get me to Surry Hills in a hurry!
    I think Wilson only csme up with a name when she arrived for her shift!
    She is a D cup rather than a E cup according the the highly accurate "rooter two hand test" (Patent pending).
    She makes full use of those puppies too and gave my chorizo some wonderful Spanish - That was pure heaven - viva Espana!
    Looks like Wilson has decided she's D cup after all, probably based on your patent pending test :P Although now I'm not too sure if she's 150 or 160 cms haha. Was she around Love's height?
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Looks like Wilson has decided she's D cup after all, probably based on your patent pending test :P Although now I'm not too sure if she's 150 or 160 cms haha. Was she around Love's height?
    I have another patent pending test which is the "rooter chest height test".
    I am not tall so any girl who only reaches my chest when standing in bare feet is not much taller than 150cm.
    This is confirmed by the official "Ginza shower nozzle bracket test" which says that any girl that just reaches the shower nozzle bracket is not much taller than 150cm.
    Most of the pocket rockets at Ginza are around 150 to 155cm .
    Lemon, Love, CBebe, Aina, Stella, Nancy, Kiki, Liz, Vivi, and now Sugar are all around this range.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should also do a deep throat test?
    Alot of girls can do mine easy as I am gurkin size.lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... This is confirmed by the official "Ginza shower nozzle bracket test" ...
    Hey, you talkin' 'bout me, bro?
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    It's not reaching the shower nozzle that's the problem with me, it's getting the fucking thing to stay up...
    I Just let it dangle as I have better things to concentrate on....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugar fix No. 2 : SUGAR

There is a reason I have snuck this AR of Sugar halfway through the post and that is because Sugar is pretty close to the best fuck I have had in my whole life and I am not sure I really want to share her with anyone!!!
    Sorry, but i don’t think your sneaky ploy to try and keep her all to yourself is going to work. Once i found out she was working today I booked immediately. As usual your AR is spot on and I have definitely found out how good she really is . She is such a beautiful and sensual girl. I think my session was not quite as wild as yours but it was truly very special and intimate, she really is highly orgasmic and once things really got serious after showering together she became transformed into a euphoric state which lasted until the end.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Amos33 View Post
    Sorry, but i don’t think your sneaky ploy to try and keep her all to yourself is going to work. Once i found out she was working today I booked immediately. As usual your AR is spot on and I have definitely found out how good she really is . She is such a beautiful and sensual girl. I think my session was not quite as wild as yours but it was truly very special and intimate, she really is highly orgasmic and once things really got serious after showering together she became transformed into a euphoric state which lasted until the end.

Cheers
    Damn!
    The secret is out already!
    She is an amazing girl that's for sure.
    Totally commted to pleasuring and being pleasured.

I am keeping the new girl Caro all to myself though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn!
    The secret is out already!
    She is an amazing girl that's for sure.
    Totally commted to pleasuring and being pleasured.

I am keeping the new girl Caro all to myself though!

Yes Rooter, the secret is definitely out.
    I have not long finished my hr with suger.
    I have to agree, she is incredibly sensitive to the touch, and me being someone who really loves to give pleasure, sometimes more than receive. Today became one of those days.
    I pity whoever the bro was that followed after our session, as I'm not sure how much she had left in the tank. ( Literally ).
    I only sampled a taste of the sex, as I was so busy working on her I lost track of time and then almost ran out of time..
    Lets just say, we ended up having to put a few extra towels under her when we really got going.
    She is one beautiful sole that needs to be taken care of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What took me so long to read this intel... Big wrap looking forward to confirming your findings ( as is usually the case) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    What took me so long to read this intel... Big wrap looking forward to confirming your findings ( as is usually the case) thanks
    My session with Sugar was probably the BEST session I have ever had a Ginza- and I have tried every single Ginza girl this year, including all the queens, and diamonds.
    There are younger, slimmer, more leggy, and more glamorous girls at Ginza; and there are possibly even girls that give better service - though not many.
    So I don't know why it was such a perfect session; it just was !
    I am not saying everyone will feel the same way about Sugar, but its hard to imagine anyone not being happy with her. She is a really special girl.
    I guess her magic is that she is totally devoted to pleasing you - she very Geisha - but she is also totally into having a great, pleasurable, sensual, orgasmic experience herself - and she doesn't hold anything back in achieving both these goals. She really gives it all she's got!

...Oh, and she's got great tits!

Banned
    * Punter amends shopping list *

Nearly saw her last week but chose Liz instead.

I know what you mean rooter, sometimes you can't put your finger on why .... there might be better looking girls or better service girls .... but you find one with the complete package that you just click with, and the fireworks are like 4th of July and the Bridge on NYE all rolled into one.

Those sessions are the best of the best. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    * Punter amends shopping list *

Nearly saw her last week but chose Liz instead.
    Well I wouldn't go as far as to say you made the wrong choice because Liz is a really nice girl (I don't see many a girls a second time so clearly I like her a lot) but Sugar is another dimension altogether IM(Humble)O.
    Definitely put Sugar at the top of your shopping list bro, and post if you can. I am curious to know what you think of her.

Banned

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say you made the wrong choice because Liz is a really nice girl (I don't see many a girls a second time so clearly I like her a lot) but Sugar is another dimension altogether IM(Humble)O.
    Definitely put Sugar at the top of your shopping list bro, and post if you can. I am curious to know what you think of her.
    Cheers for that .... the amendment already saw her move perilously close to the top of that list. No regrets about Liz, enjoyed my time with her and she'd been on the list a lot longer, it was also well time I "dropped back" to Silver Class. The step down is akin to a crack in the pavement.

Well I really feel like indulging my sweet tooth today but Chocolate is not rostered.
    But Candy and Sugar are on so that will do very nicely.
    And if I feel like something with a bit more zing I can go for Lemon.

Finally got to see Sugar again!
    She has been away for a while and I had nearly given up on her.
    This girl is 100% pure pleasure.
    She is totally devoted to sexual satisfaction and enjoyment - both yours and hers!
    One of the most sensual and orgasmic girls I have ever met.
    And as if that wasn't enough she totally lives up to her name - she is so sweet!
    And her brand new bikini tan lines are so cute and perfectly highlight her amazing tits and arse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast