Thread: SAKI & Silver mini AR

Senior Member(無間使者)

SAKI & Silver mini AR

post not available

Banned
    Great AR's mate, many thanks for taking the time to write em up and share. :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    That's a pity about Silver. Saki is amazing. Good AR's keep them coming bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lemon when i arrive there. Very cute girl and earlier that day was deciding who i should try between the two & alice. For awhile i kinda frown....thinking Saki wont be as appealing as Lemon but turn out i wasn't at loss at all!

As described in the website and ARs, Saki got some athletic body. Turn out she used to play the same sport that i play till now.

Ooops...shouldve not put 'mini' in the tittle.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    what sport did she play ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    basketball, only until high school she said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    there are a few sporting types at Ginza.
    Saki is a basketballer, so is Aiko, Alice plays volleyball (indoor, not beach).
    But my favourite is Nancy - she is a cheerleader - how cute is that!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    what no sporty chess players!?! the tight lycra uniforms gets me every time !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have similar experience with silver. she told me she was hungry and didn't have time to eat. then she keep saying some Japanese words during sex, and it sounds like she was in pain or complianting. it really killed my mood.

I came for a good time, and don't want. to get more stes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drdummy View Post
    I have similar experience with silver. she told me she was hungry and didn't have time to eat. then she keep saying some Japanese words during sex, and it sounds like she was in pain or complianting. it really killed my mood.

I came for a good time, and don't want. to get more stes.
    I had the same experience too. Close to the end of the second round she started mumbling in japanese like she was trying to hex me or give me a voodoo or something. If she doesn't like me screwing her for the second time then she should have said so or made it clear to me one way or another that she doesn't want to continue. But WTF? Im at a brothel, and she is the prostitute who is getting paid by me. Out of respect for her I let this one slide, however I really believe she should have done better. FYI I didn't even complete second round, she completely killed the mood.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I really think Silver must have just been having a bad day when I saw her...all girls might from time to time.
    It was still a good session.... some real Pse stuff, but I got the impression that there was a lot of GFE that she was more at home with too..

She is a real sweetie and at the end I couldn't prise her off me and I will see her again definitely because I know how great she can be.
    I hope she will be back again soon......
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's