Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous masseuse Photos at 107 Quay St City

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Gorgeous masseuse Photos at 107 Quay St City

We uploaded pics of our masseuse for you bros to see!
    Bookings are welcome! 0469803288

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Still can't see the photos.

Hi Posh,

It's a good effort from you to post the photos, but I won't use the word gorgeous mate!

You are showing the body shape of the MLs only , nothing else! At best, we can tell whether she is tall or short, size 6, 8, 10 or 12.

Can't say the photos are gorgeous right!

May be you could show some cleavage ???

Just my 36 cents........haha

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For what is worth, your comments is way more than 36 cents! I tried to download more and sexier pics, buimage.jpgt I suffered some technical setback in the process of uploading, I couldn't finish uploading last night.
    To protect the privacy of our MLs, we don't use their pretty faces for photo shoots,also some of the pics are not the best quality, don't well reflect the attractiveness of them. image.jpgimage.jpg

For what is worth, your comments is way more than 36 cents! I tried to download more and sexier pics, buimage.jpgt I suffered some technical setback in the process of uploading, I couldn't finish uploading last night.
    To protect the privacy of our MLs, we don't use their pretty faces for photo shoots,also some of the pics are not the best quality, don't well reflect the attractiveness of them. image.jpgimage.jpg
    Hi Posh,

Who's that in the blue outfit ??

She looks yummy !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Posh,

It's a good effort from you to post the photos, but I won't use the word gorgeous mate!

You are showing the body shape of the MLs only , nothing else! At best, we can tell whether she is tall or short, size 6, 8, 10 or 12.

Can't say the photos are gorgeous right!

May be you could show some cleavage ???

Just my 36 cents........haha

Cheers
    Don't mean to start another argument here but we are supposed to believe your hyped up descriptions of the girls at your associated shops without any photos but somehow a different standard applies to every other shop? So if the shop is not one of the special few then even photos without face shots are not good enough?

I think it is great that this shop is making a big effort in giving punters what they want and the photos show no less than the photos from SF show, which is one of your associated shops. You knocking these photos may have more to do with the fact that this shop is in close proximity and now in direct competition with one of your associated shops, which by now we all know which one it is.

Keep up the good work CBD posh. Will be coming in to visit your shop later this week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    This is a great start

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Don't mean to start another argument here but we are supposed to believe your hyped up descriptions of the girls at your associated shops without any photos but somehow a different standard applies to every other shop? So if the shop is not one of the special few then even photos without face shots are not good enough?

I think it is great that this shop is making a big effort in giving punters what they want and the photos show no less than the photos from SF show, which is one of your associated shops. You knocking these photos may have more to do with the fact that this shop is in close proximity and now in direct competition with one of your associated shops, which by now we all know which one it is.

Keep up the good work CBD posh. Will be coming in to visit your shop later this week.
    Fair comments!

Should never have gone into those finer details, Posh did put in a very good efforts indeed, in fact, Foxy hasn't updated her photos for 12 months so Posh massage it is, now I said it, you happy ?

It seems every post I make and every comment I write is under so much scrutiny.

But that's ok, i understand.

May be the only safe place for me in this forum is my RnT thread where no one will argue or pick on me in posting some harmless photos!

BTW, in regards to your comment on :hyped up descriptions of the girls , last time I check, most of the MLs I recommended have passed their tests by other members with flying colour.

Just ask lonely heart on his take on Mimi, 10 out of 10 if I remembered correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.
    and this is from someone who doesn't normally agree with me.

Would you like me to quote a few more senior members like CMK and Irene on other MLs ??

You have reached the 100 posts mark but I have never seen one review from you. So you either don't go to massage shops or you don't share. Will be interesting to see where you spend your punting dollars ??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks bro, we'll update girls' photos regularly, looking forward to your visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Ahlungor, you just can't help yourself can you? You couldn't just stop with the fair comments & acknowledge puntbook brothers comments yet you would then throw it back in his face about most of your hyped up recommendations passed with flying colours especially having the nerve to bring up Mimi again.

Just because Lonely Heart recommends her service doesn't mean that her looks were not scrutinized which is what I brought up that she was masculine looking to the point of being similar to a tranny in facial look. Many brothers had plenty of discussion confirming that Mimi was no where near as attractive as you suggested as in sensual Yakuza wife feel and the result your desperado arguments was a loss of customers when you could have let the issue die down. Now we see you try and spin a positive which is laughable at best.

And punt book brother is right that you get all defensive when someone criticizes your hyped promotions yet you are quick to cut into others like you have here on CBD Posh about his wording of "gorgeous" cos maybe its in such close proximity to Snow lotus?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD Posh good work. I'll be paying a visit to your shop sometime this week and try and report back on the goods

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Fair comments!

Should never have gone into those finer details, Posh did put in a very good efforts indeed, in fact, Foxy hasn't updated her photos for 12 months so Posh massage it is, now I said it, you happy ?

It seems every post I make and every comment I write is under so much scrutiny.

But that's ok, i understand.

May be the only safe place for me in this forum is my RnT thread where no one will argue or pick on me in posting some harmless photos!

BTW, in regards to your comment on :hyped up descriptions of the girls , last time I check, most of the MLs I recommended have passed their tests by other members with flying colour.

Just ask lonely heart on his take on Mimi, 10 out of 10 if I remembered correctly.

and this is from someone who doesn't normally agree with me.

Would you like me to quote a few more senior members like CMK and Irene on other MLs ??

You have reached the 100 posts mark but I have never seen one review from you. So you either don't go to massage shops or you don't share. Will be interesting to see where you spend your punting dollars ??

Cheers

If you don't want these sort of criticism, stop criticizing new members, especially new advertisers, because you're acting like 一百步笑五十步, both in tactics and consistency! And not all new advertisers need your stamp of approval to survive !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you don't want these sort of criticism, stop criticizing new members, especially new advertisers, because you're acting like 一百步笑五十步, both in tactics and consistency! And not all new advertisers need your stamp of approval to survive !
    You are right brother Wil,

I think I need to keep quiet for a very long time !!

封筆封嘴
    閉門思過

OK !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    When handling any feedbacks a mature, good EQ and good character individual will always review/refresh own value/behaviour to reasoning cause of feedbacks.. So true!

Just one more thing, I like to apologise to Mr Posh,

I am so sorry, didn't mean to bring all these comments to your thread brother, I mean no harm and no disrespect to you and your shop and I applaud you to keep doing the right thing and you should do well.

Depite what other people may think, I never need to put down or bad mouth other shops to promote my friends, that's not how I work. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean and plenty money for everyone to make a living. May the best and fairest survive and prosper in the long run. But unfortunately, what happened here wasn't expected and I just couldn't help it.

May be next time when I post something really nice for you then people won't be interested at all.

All the best,

Cheers

Ahlungor

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well spoken Ahlungor bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No offence taken, bro. Promoting your friends' shops here might undermine your credibility in this forum, However I trust that you mean no disrespect to us. We'll keep working hard to earn respect from you bros all!
    Thanks you all for your input and support!

No offence taken, bro. Promoting your friends' shops here might undermine your credibility in this forum, However I trust that you mean no disrespect to us. We'll keep working hard to earn respect from you bros all!
    Even better spoken bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

The cbd posh girls are generally young and decent looking. I have tried Selina, Chloe, Julia and some others. As with any other shops, massage and service is really dependent on the girl. I wouldn't say snow lotus is any better or worst, all dependent on the girls available and your taste.
    In general I am happy with the service.
    Chloe is a bit conservative in the past, no tits sucking for example but looking forward with her when b2b becomes available. Selina is more open, Julia is in between, but she is cute and nice Korean young look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hat off to you CBD Posh, what a Gentleman! You nail it ..Stand up to competition play fairly. Provide good quality services and maintain the standards then you are invincible. Keep it up and business will forthcoming..!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast