Thread: Late night massage in City

Junior Member(有D料到)

Late night massage in City

Hey Guys,

Any tips for late night RnT joints open late Saturday night? Most seem to close early........

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Saty night is alright for fighting, so most joints close early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Otherwise choose a full service place and only have r&t.
    5 star
    Ginza
    533 Willoughby
    Sure they can accommodate.

Banned
    As much as I love the place, I wouldn't ever recommend Ginza as a "late-night" option.

If you can get as far from the city as Marrickville, you've got Midas and Romeo's as RnT options. City options would be Babylon, Chequers and Masstige 8 I guess??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    As much as I love the place, I wouldn't ever recommend Ginza as a "late-night" option.

If you can get as far from the city as Marrickville, you've got Midas and Romeo's as RnT options. City options would be Babylon, Chequers and Masstige 8 I guess??
    Curious. Why not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBloke View Post
    Hey Guys,

Any tips for late night RnT joints open late Saturday night? Most seem to close early........
    Where did you end up going?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by action_hunter View Post
    Where did you end up going?
    143 Marickville may be good choice, 10 minutes away from city for cheap fix.

otherwise my favorite still BABYLON

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How did you get there in 10 minutes?

BTW, I think it closes at midnight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post

Curious. Why not?
    Because it's not open that late. ;-)

Closes at midnight or 12:30am latest, meaning you'd have to be there by 11:30pm, and have had the foresight to already book well before that.

It's just not the type of "late night" option you waltz into at 2am after a few beers and feeling the urge at short notice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    143 Marickville may be good choice, 10 minutes away from city for cheap fix.

otherwise my favorite still BABYLON
    I ended up going to Mcdonalds for a McDouble. It was okay, a little to much sauce....but would recommend.

Yeah, i've been to Billy's.........not a bad place, Billy is a funny bloke. Something like that would be good in the city.

Found out a potential late night place may be VIP69 at 69 Liverpool street. Anyone been there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vip69

Quote Originally Posted by BigBloke View Post
    I ended up going to Mcdonalds for a McDouble. It was okay, a little to much sauce....but would recommend.

Yeah, i've been to Billy's.........not a bad place, Billy is a funny bloke. Something like that would be good in the city.

Found out a potential late night place may be VIP69 at 69 Liverpool street. Anyone been there?
    Just checked out VIP69. Met 4 of the girls there - all were pork chops - I just couldn't bring myself to spill seed over them.

Hope someone can prove me wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    masstige 8 k-RNT at ultimo, harris street. walkable distance if you are near chinatown.
    i think they close at like 5-6am daily.

Quote Originally Posted by elitistmofo View Post
    Just checked out VIP69. Met 4 of the girls there - all were pork chops - I just couldn't bring myself to spill seed over them.

In that neighbourhood, why not check out Silver Fox, Snow Lotus, 316 Central, QVB or CBD Posh ?? Hundreds of punters everyweek between these shops can't be all that wrong.

Just my 5 cents

Cheers

ps. Oh, sorry, I was just responding to your post above, without realising that the title of the thread is about late night massage. QVB, 316 Central and CBD Posh all closes at 8pm, Snow Lotus is 10pm , only Silver Fox opens until midnight but you need to call and make booking by 11pm.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by elitistmofo View Post

Either you were really unlucky or I was lucky last night when I was there - the girl I saw wasn't super slim (just as well, I'm not a fan of the crazy skinny girls to be honest) but wouldn't be even vaguely tempted to describe her as a pork chop.

Had a good enough time that I'll be going back at least once more. Hope the girl I saw was more indicative of the norm there than those you did :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ps. Oh, sorry, I was just responding to your post above, without realising that the title of the thread is about late night massage. QVB, 316 Central and CBD Posh all closes at 8pm, Snow Lotus is 10pm , only Silver Fox opens until midnight but you need to call and make booking by 11pm.
    And the Silver Fox side of it depends a lot on the girls there and how late they're prepared to stay - I actually called them after the snow lotus bust last night (around 9:20) but wasn't able to get a hour long session organized (not that I blame them - late notice and all).