Thread: Nana - loved every minute of it!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Nana - loved every minute of it!

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 05/10/2013
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mixed Asian

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for me! Although please read as depending on what you're after/want it may be different for you. She was a smoker although as you'll read in my review below, I didn't engage in much DFK because of my own reasons.

Report:
    After having admired the 'new' pics for a number of weeks/months, I finally had a spare few hours and decided that I felt like I nice drive down to TP64 to see what Nana was really like. I wanted someone relatively young, good looking and with service that will blow me away - she did literally

I booked Nana for 2pm and showed up about 10 min before. It was quite busy for a Saturday afternoon. Well I can't say I have been at this time before but I certainly didn't think it would be this busy although I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the talent TP has on offer. I mentioned I had a booking and was moved to the back room to wait and was led to believe I would have to wait for Nana for a little while. I was a little worried since I was in that small room which barely had enough room for me let alone someone else and I like moving around during sex, making the most of all mirrors, benches on offer! No sooner had I sat down, a girl entered who clearly wasn't Nana but Nana followed and then took me to another room which was a relief!

Nana was stunning She had quite a lot of makeup on, the obligatory fake lashes etc but that only made me want her more! Her body is out of this world. I wanted to grab her, spread her sexy ass cheeks and lick her ass right then and there before doing anything else but I resisted all temptation to save this for later She is mixed race, about 160cm tall, I'd say mid 20's, enhanced with an athletic, toned body - in my opinion absolutely perfection! I think the boob job may turn some off so something to be aware of if it's a deal breaker for you. Her english wasn't too bad, wasn't great but enough to get by and at a level that we were able to hold a small conversation during any down time we had!

After some light DFK (it's not something I necessarily like with a WL for some strange reason - yes I'll happily lick her ass yet feel a little uncomfortable sticking my tongue down their throat or having them do the same, odd I know ) it was time to move into the shower. My main complaint is that whilst showering Nana undressed leaving nothing to the imagination or for me to peel off when I came out. Something I'll let her know for next time. More importantly I was now able to touch, found, lick, suck, ogle, prod at that stunning body whilst she did the same to me.

I love the feeling of standing half wet with a sexy stunning girl lightly caress my body before taking my cock in her hands and then starting to lick all around it and this is what exactly what happened. I was in heaven as I stood there with Nana sitting on the edge of the bed! I took the opportunity to lightly kiss in and around her neck and ears which she seemed to enjoy but I couldn't really keep my eyes and hands off her ass and tits. I felt like a kid in a candy store and couldn't decide between the two. One moment I was standing reaching over her to her ass checks, the next I was bending down reaching for her nice firm tits with my hands trying to get my mouth onto them and sucking her nipples. Meanwhile she was slurping away, licking my shaft and balls like a champ. I've only seen Cici her before and whilst the actual BBBJ technique wasn't as good (from memory but it was a while back) it was still amazing and even better when you considered the little stunner on the end working away at my cock.

We moved to the bed where I then relaxed back and let her work her magic but it wasn't long before I wanted to suck or lick her again. As much as I love sitting back enjoying the view, I am not satisfied with just looking - I need to touch! I pulled her over for some 69 and couldn't wipe the smile (or pussy juices for that matter) from my face ! The site of her toned ass spread wide apart with her pussy tangling in front of my face and nice little ass hole was glorious. It was sensational and I buried my face into it as deep as I could. I licked everything I could as much as I could and Nana seemed to enjoy it. She tasted as beautiful as she looked.

I couldn't hold on any longer and I eventually came before feeling exhausted already and we hadn't even had sex yet! She grabbed the tissues and wiped her mouth and I did the same. I read another AR where the reviewer didn't like this but I had no problem with it. She then offered to give me a massage where I tried to get to know her a little better. It was slow at first but she slowly opened up which was nice because I felt like she was a little more relaxed after that and there was more of a feeling of GFE with her service from then on.

With that being said, 10-15 min later I was back in business and rolled over where she again went to work before climbing on top of me. I pulled her towards me shifting between kissing her neck lightly to sucking on her nice firm tits which were dangling down in front of my face. Her pussy was tight and small so I was slightly worried that sex would end up being a disaster or that she would complain 'too big too big etc' but my cock slide into her inviting pussy and swallowed it up nicely! She said it was big but did not complain nor did I feel like she was hurting or wanted to stop.

We enjoyed the sex in a variety of positions as I flipped her around to get the most out of fucking this beautiful girl. I had her on top both her facing me and facing back, missionary, ass off the edge of the bed, standing.... as much as I could fit in before finishing with doggy. I exploded and then again fell to the bed exhausted where she offered a second massage. A point to note, just like the other AR, during the sex, she did mention she was exhausted to asked me to move to missionary and I said no problems. I didn't mark her down for this because we're all human after all and a couple of minute breather is not asking for too much imo.

Time was running out and I wanted to try for a 3rd shot so had her lube me up for a HJ so I could come on her tits but it was just too ambitious unfortunately I then took over to try and get over the line but still had nothing so gave up Jumped in the shower whilst enjoying our last few minutes together chatting further. It was nice and despite having no energy left for sex I enjoyed her company and how she had opened up with me.

I then left and did that thing where you run over the events from the past hour in your head over and over trying to re-live it, wanting to do it all over again, despite just finishing blowing 2 loads and a failed 3rd. Crazy isn't it!?

Now I face that dilemma where I need to decide on whether to book Nana again on my visit (because I want to) or to try someone else for something different!

Fantastic review of Nana. This girl just keeps getting better and better. Amazing stuff. All reviews for her are all top shelf

Very good read !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, I enjoyed writing it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review,
    Sounds like it might be worth a drive down south to see Nana.
    Unlike you, I love DFK.
    Do you think she is as well?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    yeh nice review Dyslenojd..

That pic is hot, my last 3 shooter was 1 year ago with the lovely Eva...
    Need a replay !!
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    In my review I mentioned that she used tissues throughout BBBJ, not just at the end. It sounds like she got over that bad habit!

Banned
    She sure looks hot and a great report bro, she is on my list of girls to see!

Banned
    She was on my hot list to see now I have seen her twice and she didn't disappoint what a lady!

Banned
    I love GFE Nana perhaps could give more in this area but she is so sexy and such a beautiful lady IMHO and she has just one great body.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    Great review. Well structured and very helpful, thank you.

I'm going to have to see her. ^^

Banned
    Don't know why the say she is a Joanne Look a like!

She is much more attractive than Joanne IMHO!

Shop Owner
    Nana - Asian SuperModel
    21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess. Joanne lookalike.

Bookings are ESSENTIAL as she is in Demand!

Click here to see her photos >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/nana.html

sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725

Shop Owner
    Nana - Asian SuperModel is working 2day at TP64
    21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess.

Shop Owner
    Nana - Asian SuperModel is working 2day at TP64
    21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess.