Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nana, a great body and she knows how to use it!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Nana, a great body and she knows how to use it!

A texted booking with Rainbow for 4pm got back a cheerful “ok” from Sophie. But arriving at 3.59 and plonking myself on the chair in the corner next to the girl’s room I was informed that Rainbow was busy until 4.30.

I like to do a bit of research on a girl first and rehearse various things in my mind on the way down, so I was disappointed at this unexpected news.

“Try Nana,”
    Sophie offered, and matched her words to action by literally reaching into the girl’s room and pulling her out by the arm. She must have been right at the mirror!

I quite like this close quarter intimacy of 64, with the girls coming and going past you in reception. But with the news of the approval of 64’s doubling in size, I am sure that won't last. We punters will be hidden away in a waiting room no doubt.

Well, the non-booking wasn’t such a big issue with me because I remembered Nana has the best photo set of any of the girls there, and she had been on my list anyway, so I agreed.

Sophie, (who was clad briefly in hotpants and t-shirt herself) led me to a room - not the closet! – and I handed over the dosh for 45 minutes.

Nana arrived while I was still in the shower, and she took her gear off - a lingerie-like bikini - without ceremony and reclined on the bed. She has something like it on in this pic:

No ceremony, but still, her sudden nakedness and sexy pose had an instant response on my cock as I stood at the foot of the bed rapidly drying myself.

Nana crawled over and teasingly darted her tongue at it. This action was a bit too quick for me - I was keen for some foreplay first, but Nana had led with her trumps by taking me right into her mouth!

To thwart her I fell onto the bed. I like to progress as you would with a gf, kissing, embracing first etc, but Nana had meanwhile shoved one of her very nicely done enhanced boobies, with the most succulicious nipples, straight into my mouth, one after the other. Maybe she’d had all the foreplay she needed from her previous booking, and was already hot enough.

Well, I like to go with the flow, and before long Nana had catbathed her way to my cock and it was back in her mouth. I was left looking around for some other lips to kiss and with a sudden inspiration (you can guess) I swung her soft legs over me for some succulent pussy licking action.

Nana has lovely curvy soft hips and while I enjoyed sucking on her sex and feeling her rub herself onto me from time to time, it was nice to repeatedly trace the gorgeous line of her hips with my hands.

The bbbj I was getting was good, but meanwhile out of sight Nana had taken a swig of listerine. She must have forgotten to do that earlier, but her timing wasn’t so good this time because suddenly my knob was on fire!! And soon after that it had gone completely numb! I had to get it out of that burning mouth!

Spinning her around 180 degrees, I put her listerine to much better use by going in for some dfk. This was good, even if Nana comes from the Niko school of dfk, ie, sticking her tongue out for you to suck on. But it does form a barrier to getting your own tongue in, and I like to vary that action up more.

In any case, this didn’t last too long either because Nana had another idea.

In fact her idea was for a pussy massage on my bare cock, which is the very reason I had booked Rainbow, as I’d read she does that and I’ve never had it before.

So, you beauty!

She dabbed some lube on my shaft and climbed on in reverse and began sliding her lovely lippy pussy back and forth my bare shaft and cock head. Man, that felt really nice and rude too, especially with grinding action happening too. A couple of minutes of this horny action went by and I could hear her gasping with the pleasure of it.
    Then something shocking happened.

She reached down, grabbed my cock, positioned it at her pussy entrance and sunk fully down onto it! I gasped as suddenly I was deep inside her pussy! And it felt hot, wet and tight!
    What the fuck??!

I didn’t even have time to think, all I felt was bewildered, and in the subdued red light I kind of just stared at her soft arse rising up and down and my cock penetrating her full length in and out!

Still in a state of shock, I looked closer, and yes, there was my cock right up her there, but this time it had a condom on it!
    What the fuck?? X 2.

When did that happen? More pertinently, how did it happen? One second I’m watching my bare cock getting a pussy massage, and then the next second she shoves me right up her, and the next time I look there is a dom on it! Is she like that magician dynamo on tv that performs miracles that even ‘king Jesus couldn’t manage to do?

But Nana had played a great trick on me. When she was getting the lube she put a dom up her pussy – so she used her pussy to put the dom on me!

Amazing!

I didn’t even know that was possible, and I’ve never read in reviews of this before. I mean, it is a great method, but I would have liked to have known beforehand, because I was shocked like someone had pushed me out on a bungee jump without my knowing I was attached to the rubber – literally the rubber!

The cheeky girl. We had a good laugh about it afterwards, and I told her that that was a great technical trick, but still a naughty one to play on me!

In the meantime, I could now relax and enjoy Nana’s reverse cowgirl technique, which is also something special. She balanced on her hands, knees and feet for optimum position to get full freedom of movement of her curvy hips and ass. She then pivoted her hips up and down and around so that my cock was almost about to fall out of her before she plunged down onto it again.

She had an great sense to the millimitre, as to how high she could go up without my slipping out before she plunged down onto me. I loved the sight of her drooling, super soft, carressing pussy lips as they opened to spread over the head of my cock, like they were giving it a passionate kiss goodbye, before the lips pushed inwards again as my whole length disappeared back up again into her.

It was like her hips were independent of her body, they were fucking me and herself in swivelling up and down rythms. I felt a hot pulse at this horny sight and I had to get her to stop for a moment! But not for too long, as she then climbed on facing me and began springing up and down on her heels, this time slamming herself up and down in full penetration, slapping and swiveling her hot little rump around.

It would be great if the girls could do this for longer, but generally their leg muscles tire, and that was the case with Nana too, as she announced that she wanted me to fuck her now.

I slipped it back into her in doggie, and from there the view of her petite back and shouders were contrasting beautifully with her curvy hips, while I also admired her long naturally wavy hair, which is truly a thing of beauty. Beauty and lust – only sex can combine that!

The lust part had me slamming into her with a lot of enthusiasm, and I smiled when between her moans she kept calling me "Superman", but I think something was being lost in the translation!

Doggy was a great position to feel up her superb hips and to hold them for leverage as I fucked her while holding their beautiful curve with my hands. She really does have a superb body.

Nana initiated the next position change to mish, and in the heat of the moment I often forget to hold off from that position because it makes me come too easily. It is the full body contact and the deep penetration while looking at her pretty young face and kissing, and the feel of her tits on my chest. She wasn’t helping my control by pushing them together with her horny nipples pointing straight at me.

So after about two minutes of feeling her bare pussy clamping onto my cock, and her heels on my arse to hold me deep inside her, it was more than enough for me to begin shooting my load right up into her hot body. And once that come starts spurting out the head of my cock, man, it demonstrates more clearly than anything else how truly conscience free I must really be about fucking a girl half my age! I speculate that up until that point, I could have always (literally) pulled out and kept some shreds of conscience! Ha ha!

But this was still only 20 minutes into my 45 minute booking, so when Nana informed me that she was good at massages and offered me one it was the first time for me in many years.

Her baby oil technique was a soft and thorough attention from my shoulders to the ankles. She has small hands and fingers, but they felt extremely soft as they pampered my body.

She was knowledgable enough to pay a lot more attention to my arse crack – and indeed to my arsehole itself – than any other area of my body. She kept on going back to it. In fact, with all of her ten fingers playing in my crack she was hitting more notes with me than a friggin’ Mozart sonata!

She also began to sing what sounded like a song from her homeland, and her quiet singing was very nice to hear. It made me think what a timeless scene I was in. A beautiful young woman kneeling beside a satisfied man and singing a gentle song to herself and him as she runs her soft hands along his body. It might have been ancient Rome. It might have been the Tang dynasty. But this time it was me and Nana!

Our time was nearly up and I enjoyed the closing minutes lying next to her naked body while she sat on the bed re-arranging her long wavy hair into various styles in the mirror and appreciating the pretty sight of herself, as much as I was.

As I was leaving soon after, Sophie looked up from some accounting work to grumpily inform me that I’d gone over time. But hey! that is her job to watch the clock, not mine or Nana's!

Another fantasic Nana review. Great work Sextus, she is truly a superstar of 64. Such a great read

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Ok I just read this! How did I miss it?

She has some very crafty techniques. She made me cum by sitting in cowgirl with my cock rubbing up and down between her arse and hand.

Now that's cheeky!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of you guys probably already know this, but those of you admiring Nana from the distance cause you can't make it down to 64. Try booking Karen at 533 on Wednesday or Saturday and you'll get the same girl.

Have fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Some of you guys probably already know this, but those of you admiring Nana from the distance cause you can't make it down to 64. Try booking Karen at 533 on Wednesday or Saturday and you'll get the same girl.

Have fun.
    I am sure Sophie will like you telling everyone she is at 533 bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I am sure Sophie will like you telling everyone she is at 533 bro!
    Oops My Bad,
    I apologise to everyone involved.
    Junior member learning the ropes,
    Thanks for the reprimand Oneonone.
    Will never happen again!!!!!!!!

Banned
    She sure looks hot in her photos but for me she is one of the hottest looking girls I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Banned
    She is on sexy lady, the other day I saw a lady and was about to go home she saw me and said come and see me well I was gone I just could not say no to this beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

She has some very crafty techniques. She made me cum by sitting in cowgirl with my cock rubbing up and down between her arse and hand.

Now that's cheeky!
    Two cheeky for me
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Banned
    Yes she is one true professional may be she is just not romantic enough for me only time will tell.

Banned
    She is not GFE enough for me but I must admit I find her so attractive she is beautiful IMHO.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nana has a dom applying technique which can play with your mind a bit.

Banned
    The photos are obviously a bit old but she is still on of the best lookers around IMHO. Unfortunately for me her service is too much PSE and or mechanical.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nana

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfevor View Post
    AMAZING 4 hours today ! Good times ----
    4 hrs spent with Nana would be a great time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've neglected to write a review...but my goodness she was amazing...

Banned
    Every time I see her in a photo or in the flesh I think she is so hot got to be one of the best looking wl around. I just wish she was more GFE, but then it may be a blessing as I would probably fall in love with her.

Shop Owner
    Nana is working today , for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

Now that's cheeky!
    She tried very hard to make me cum without fucking,I lost count on how many times I told her that all I wanted to do was FUCK,about 30 minutes into the session finally lets me in,maybe ten minutes of fucking but only in positions she wanted and kept ignoring my request for doggy.She came and said her pussy was sore (yeah right 2 of me could fit in there) continued to give me her hand fucking routine ect. but I lost my boner it just wasn't going to happen.She goes in for a shower as time was up so I followed in there,she looked pretty hot in the shower and once I washed of all that oil willy popped back up ...fuck it I am not leaving without blowing my load...at least she gave me more time to jack off over her. $150 and had to do it myself...yeah it would of worked if she was more GFE but not once I realized what she was doing....

Its a hell of good show she put on and she is really beautiful and cool,but I need more of a connection

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Wholly molley..what a ride..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast