Thread: Hana - Fantastic Japanese girl who really loves good sex

Banned

Hana - Fantastic Japanese girl who really loves good sex

This shop has now been my main target for nice Japanese girl at an affordable price, after my good experience with Yumi a few days ago and my fantastic experience with a new Japanese girl, Hana, yesterday.

I saw this shop roster that yesterday was Hana's first day working in this shop. Enquired with Andy, who gave her a good recommendation. Made a booking and took train to Central, then walked up to this shop (very convenient). Andy showed me 2 Japanese girls after I arrived, Aki and Hana (both starting yesterday). Aki was taller and Hana's face looked sweeter and cuter (also looks like Japanese AV actress). Hana's skin is whiter. I chose Hana, and Aki perhaps the next time.

Hana took me to her room and had a shower together. She washed my body gently, very Japanese service style. She gave me a good girl-friend feeling and kissed me on my lips lightly. I hugged her and squeezed her big bum. Hana's boobs are small, A-cup, but looks very nice as her nipples are pink and small.

Hana provided only standard services (CBJ, catbath, no DFK). However, Hana's reaction in bed was the strongest that I ever felt. Her pussy spasmed many times and her body shivered all the time as though this was her first sex in her life. Her hands always grabbed my shoulders and back firmly and often pressed my bum further closer to her pelvis. Her moanings were not loud, but continuous (really sounded very genuine enjoyment). Her breathings were short and heavy. I could not tell how many times she came, but her white face turned pinky and then red. This change of face color was really awesome to see (made me think of cherry blossoms).

I saw smiles at the corner of her mouth from time to time and this showed how much she was enjoying sex with me. Her pussy was really tight and had so much juice that she said she did not need to put on KY, but with her small pussy, I insisted that she put enough to prevent pussy injury. She was really grateful that I was so caring of her.

If she is of other nationalities, she would have asked to stop after having multiple orgasms. As my session was for 1 hr and there was still plenty of time left, she got on top of me to ride. Perhaps, she wanted more orgasms, she rode me like a champion jockey on a short distance race. She moved on top of me really fast and I needed to use all my energy to go with her. She came again and again, until she had no energy and lay on top of my chest, almost dead.

After some rests, she sucked me again and let me get on top. This time, I rode really hard and fast and she came again and again. She had no complaints, just seemed to enjoy the moments. Finally, I came and unloaded inside her pussy. She was so happy that I came inside her. She told me I must love her very much. " What could I say???"

The total amount of time of my dick inside her pussy must be over 40 min.( all positions counted). This was almost the same as my last punt with Yumi. The virtues of Japanese girls are their working attitudes. If you are able to do it, they will do it with you until you are satisfied. Their bodies (boobs) might not be as good and attractive as Koreans (a lot of them are enhanced) and Chinese girls. The Japanese girls working attitude and their skin are far superior.

Hana's English is very good and she laughed and smiled all the time. Really happy feelings with her for the whole session. Before I left, I asked her how many times she came, she said more than 3 times and then giggled and face turned pinky again.

I will always go for good Japanese girls wherever I can find them (due to good sex and attitude factors). Hana said she was really happy today wanted to see me again, but she was not sure of her working schedule yet. She asked me to check shop roster or ask Andy to sms me whenever she works. She said she will give me her phone number after our next meeting (to tell me exactly which day and hour she is working and let me be her first customer, how nice??).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is the shop name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Pretty sure it Kyoto..
    Btw thanks, nice Ar, good to hear that there are more J girls there...
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's