Thread: Thai~ight little Dolly@Ginza

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Thai~ight little Dolly@Ginza

Finally got around to seeing this model faced thai beauty. I walk in and she gives me a huge bear hug and a kiss. She pushes me too the bed and starts dfk while undressing me. Her facial features are so amazing♥

We enter the shower where I get an erotic soapy grind on my johnson and passionate dfk. She squats down and starts a very competant bbbj. For someone so young I wonder where she managed to gather such skills.

Sign of a good punt??? Well I suppose if you've received dfk, bbbj, a warm passionate hug before you even get out of the shower. Its definitely going to be an awesome punt and that's what my time with Dolly was...an awesome punt.

2 loads later im floating out the door. I asked her about Cat...she said I should do a double with her and Cat.....hmmmmm tempting.

Ginza.....Sydney's top Japanese girls, Chinese girls, and now Thai girls

Any word on Cat????? Any bro please tell us about her

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

^_^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out my AR on Cat. She is very friendly with a really good attitude. Hot body with a pretty face, I hammered her twice in a 45min booking and I reckon she'd been up for a third shot if wasn't running late for a meeting and had to run out of there with 5 mins left on the clock!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Pro... nearly 3 shots in 45 min ?

I'll aim for that next time- but i never done less than 1 hr... so that will be 4 shots !!... world record ?
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Banned
    Not certain, but I may have just repaid your financial contribution Gucci. ;-)

Had Dolly first up yesterday, review coming later tonight, but I noted to Wilson & Yuki on the way out that her kisses were far more at the LFK end of the spectrum than DFK. Although slightly disappointing at Diamond level, I made it clear that it wasn't a complaint, just an observation that maybe her style was a little softer .... at the same time I heard Yuki summoning a girl just as the door swung shut behind me.

So I might be talking shit, but I'm gonna have a wild stab they gave her a slight nudge about it, improving that aspect for those punters that followed. Either that, or you're just way more of a "hansum man" than me. :-P

Only downside to an otherwise flawless session though. She's fucking stunning, and yet another genuine sweetheart too. <3

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Not certain, but I may have just repaid your financial contribution Gucci. ;-)

Had Dolly first up yesterday, review coming later tonight, but I noted to Wilson & Yuki on the way out that her kisses were far more at the LFK end of the spectrum than DFK. Although slightly disappointing at Diamond level, I made it clear that it wasn't a complaint, just an observation that maybe her style was a little softer .... at the same time I heard Yuki summoning a girl just as the door swung shut behind me.

So I might be talking shit, but I'm gonna have a wild stab they gave her a slight nudge about it, improving that aspect for those punters that followed. Either that, or you're just way more of a "hansum man" than me. :-P

Only downside to an otherwise flawless session though. She's fucking stunning, and yet another genuine sweetheart too. <3
    I think its because im more "hansum" ahahaha feedback is always good she's a quick learner because my session was flawless.