Thread: Thai-foon Dolly

Banned
    Booked Dolly on a whim, it seems her and Cat have caused something of a storm at Ginza HQ, but I had no intention of booking either of them as my "next victim" until I was on the phone to Wilson. Just turned out they were both starting their shifts at the perfect time for me, and as I always prefer to nab the first session where possible, I impulsively decided to pony up and bust my Diamond cherry in preference to seeing another girl I'm keen to book who would've been mid-shift.

As mentioned in rooters AR thread, I'd also been lucky enough to see a picture of who I suspected was Dolly on my previous visit and knew there was no chance of being disappointed by her physical appearance, so she got the nod over Cat for that reason alone. Arrived in the nick of time for my session, hardly slept the night before and as I was staying in the big smoke last night I'd just done a mad dash from the hotel check-in to Ginza and was a little hot & flustered on arrival.

Shown into "Moēland" (room 6) and as the door opens and I lay eyes on Dolly I know she's the girl whose pic I had seen previously, and DAMN, she is absolutely stunning. Apparently from the north of Thailand so has the whiter complexion associated with all the hotties from Chiang Mai / Rai, but her face also has some far more "Western" features imo, including a nose that any farang would be proud of. Stunningly beautiful model looks for sure, but definitely not what you'd think of from your average Thai girl.

We exchange pleasantries as Dolly is sweet enough to undress me. I do apologise for the somewhat sweaty mess I'm in, and suggest hitting the shower pronto. We do so, but not before I pause to gargle with my own mini-Listerine stash which I always take to every session. This is usually appreciated by the girls, who aware of good oral hygiene, normally open themselves up to full-on DFK. Into the shower, I nibbled away on Dolly's neck / shoulder but that never led to kisses, so although there was some serious grinding and rubbing of Dolly's magnificent little arse all over my raging cock, and she dropped to her knees to commence an absolutely stellar BBBJ, I'd say we just fell short of SSSE .... fuck, re-reading that just confirms that I have REALLY been spoiled in shower sessions with Jasmin and Moē who have set the absolute benchmark. But Dolly was great too.

I hop out and dry off first, Dolly stays in the shower for another few minutes to apply some lotion. Some cynical bastards might have perceived that as time-wasting, but I'm well aware that the girls need to look after their skin when they're having 20+ showers a day, and I'm also happy to dry myself off first. This means I'm dry and then able to wrap Dolly in another towel and dry her off once she's out .... some girls really appreciate this attention, but tbh it's hard to do when you're both out of the shower at the same time and you've got an arse as hairy as mine to worry about drying off. So the timing worked out really well on this occasion. :-)

With Dolly dried off, a few LFK's, then we make our way to the bed where Dolly resumes that BBBJ. I ask for it slow and deep and Dolly responds expertly to those requests. It had to be slow as her mouth is so velvety smooth, fucking hell it felt good. Some very mild FF before I feel a monstrous load stirring, then pause to ask about the finish .... it's decided today is COB, so Dolly picks up the pace just a little before I feel a deep rumbling that for a moment I think could be an earthquake, then I pull out of her mouth and spray a torrent of jizz all over her sweet little tits. As she's on her knees at this point, poor Dolly is struggling to hold the white tide back from running all the way down to the floor, so I assist in getting her into the shower to rinse off before Wilson incurs a carpet cleaning fee. ;-)

Back to the bed and we curl up and rest for a while. Dolly is not just a stunningly beautiful young girl, she's so genuinely sweet, well-travelled, and one VERY smart cookie. Dead set, if she did outcalls, the dinner would be every bit as enjoyable as the "dessert". Absolutely fantastic girl. Not sure how long we nattered away but I started to feel rather selfish as I'd done nothing to pleasure young Dolly yet, so down I went to sample her delightfully sweet little pussy. And my word, isn't it just as pretty as a picture?? I was actually scared by just how small she looked from the outside, but working away and getting her a little juiced up before slipping a finger in led to some relief. She's tight, but not that tight that I'd struggle to get in .... anyhoo, I stuck to the task and did what was needed to get Dolly over the line, she did seem a little reluctant to relax and enjoy to start with but once she did it was amazing stuff. I then pulled her on top of me for a reverse-FF, the way she ground herself onto me was second to one. Then spun her around for a brief 69 where Dolly's BJ went into overdrive, to the point where I had a Machine Gun Fellatio song or two in my head. That was only replaced by Regurgitator's "I Will Lick Your Arsehole", and that I did, driving my tongue as deep into Dolly's arse and pussy as was humanly possible. She loved it too.

A quick glance at the room clock which was handily in my field of vision and I think we've only got 10 minutes left. I simply HAVE to fuck this girl, so rubber on, a little bit of lube applied and I inch my way in in mish. Did take it fairly slowly to start with, but once inserted balls-deep and ensuring Dolly was ok I was able to unleash. Did every variation of legs possible, pausing only to nibble on Dolly's tits or lips for more LFK. Moved into side-saddle, fingers of my right hand in her mouth, left hand grabbing her arse tight. While looking down to admire it I noticed my own watch telling me there was STILL 10 minutes to go, turns out the clock on the wall was a little fast so I slowed down to enjoy things for a few more minutes before the finale. For that I stood at the edge of the bed, Dolly buried her face into the mattress and stuck her perfect little arse up in the air SO invitingly, so I ploughed on in doggie. Picked up the pace and Dolly was really enjoying herself too, so I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her gorgeous little curls and just pulling on her hair ever so slightly sent things into overdrive. I don't know if it's just because she's so little, or if she developed expert muscle control, but I feel her pulsating all over my length and just unleash an almighty second load deep inside her. I've hardly filled a rubber that much with a weeks worth of pent up jizz, for the second load in a little over 30 minutes I was stunned, just a mark of how much this stunning little minx had me charged up.

We curl up again for another few minutes, Dolly is not only sweet but she's also brutally honest about certain things, which I love. The first buzzer goes so we hop into the shower for a quick clean-up, there's no rush but we're dressed, chatting for a bit, and I'm still out the door well before the second buzzer. With some girls the session is so good that it all seems to be over far too soon, in this one Dolly somehow managed to bend the time-space continuum so that it seemed like there was always more time than I thought possible. But by no means was the session dragging, it was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish, and as a result of that wall clock being a little fast I think I had my longest single round of FS at the House of Ginz yet. And what a girl to take your time with and thoroughly enjoying fucking her.

I mentioned in Gucci's AR thread that in this session Dolly's style was far more LFK than DFK. They were mostly light pecks and I don't recall ever touching tongues while kissing, which was the only downside to an otherwise flawless session. It was ever so slightly disappointing as Dolly's velvety soft mouth just felt sensational on my cock and chest, so I'd loved to have really kissed her deeply and passionately. It seems she does do DFK according to other reviews, so it may have been down to me arriving in a somewhat sweaty and dishevelled state. It's not enough to put me off a repeat, I'd definitely see Dolly again, though I'll likely see Cat and maybe one or two others before doing so.

Footnote: As good as this session was, this AR was an epic effort of recollection. I mentioned in another thread recently how daytime punts can really take the edge off, and by christ did Dolly do that .... headed out afterwards and ended up taking a hottie back to the hotel. The fact my balls were already empty meant not only was I able to pull, I was then able to smash away without any risk of letting go too early, so the last 24 hours have just been a phenomenal blur of pussy. What a day & what a night! Gotta put a large portion of it down to Dolly sending me on my way with a smile and a real "not giving a fuck" outlook, it's amazing what can drop into your lap when you're not actively looking for it or reeking of desperation. Thanks Dolly. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey poontang

Great AR.
    I also saw her as her first for the day last Monday.
    She is hot, I got very deep tongue with my DFK.

Just curious.
    What was the nationality of the hotly you picked up later?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Ahahaha Nice thread title.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks Poon.. I can go to bed now !!!
    You should do a Ar on the pick up lol......
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Hey poontang Great AR. I also saw her as her first for the day last Monday. She is hot, I got very deep tongue with my DFK.

Just curious. What was the nationality of the hotly you picked up later?
    OK, thanks for confirming, must've just been me. :-( She kinda turned away early on, so I just didn't push it or raise it, instead worked around it. Her mouth was often busy with catbathing or BBBJ anyways, and in FS I was mainly upright (kneeling mish or standing doggie) so out of kissing range and happy with the visuals. So maybe by then the standard had been set for this session and so it was still only LFK's when I moved down towards her .... I usually give Wilson zero feedback on the way out, still in a daze, smiling like a dumbarse, I can normally only mumble something about the girl being "sweet" before stumbling out the door. So normally wouldn't have said anything, but this time he kinda asked for more specific feedback, being both a newish girl and my first Diamond girl I just mentioned that one aspect could improve. Thinking back, for a first session with any girl there, this was still as good as any not named Jasmin or Moē .... even up there with Cassie for me, so if Dolly similarly goes to ridiculous new levels in repeats, then fucking look out. :-)

Just made sure to brush my teeth again before heading out, then ended up pulling a Japanese girl using Shinji Ono as my "in". :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Ahahaha Nice thread title.
    Inspired by every Thai restaurant ever, where the shitty pun in the name is every bit as essential as the Pad Thai on the menu. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Thanks Poon.. I can go to bed now !!! You should do a Ar on the pick up lol......
    You're welcome wiz. Usually take my time putting them up, but this one was "fast-tracked" just for you, after seeing your post in the other thread. :-)

If I wrote about the other girl, none of you would believe me, genuine squirter .... amazing. It was honestly an effort to replay which stuff took place at what point in time with which girl, it's all a blur.