Thread: short changed on time again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

short changed on time again

Had a session with lei recently.. thin, deceptively short (as in, of average Asian height after taking off her 9inch stilts), tattoos all over and four entire bottles of make up all at once.

Massage started off pretty good but before I knew it, probably no more than 10mins, the bottle came out and it was body slide time. Another 10 short minutes later and it's all over.

Paid for 45mins but had time for two showers and a rub and was out the front iron gates in under 30.

That's three in a row. I didn't know it but when I first started punting I would always be rushed out the room aftr at least two buzzers. Haven't heard that sound in years.

Pick up ur game. My cash is going elsewhere until I am convinced punters are getting what they pay for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Make a complaint next time to reception on your way out.

I agree fully though. Juliet and romeos need to step up there game since they are charging $5 more than everyone else.

Try Lily. My 2 cents :-)

Banned
    Shame. :-(

The same has been posted about this girl in my AR thread in the massage section. Wonder if it's becoming venue specific or is just girl specific??

FWIW I got a great massage from her, one of the best I've ever had at a KB2B, but I paid up for an hour so there was no rush.

I reckon getting down to the fun stuff early is great, actually prefer the massage after already blowing, it's way more relaxing. So if she was to resume the massage afterwards to fill out the time paid for, that'd make all the difference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One word.... Koreans. They think their superior and think the world owes them something. Hopefully punters boycott Korean shops and then owners and girls pick up their act.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Personally this is not tolerance if it is a repeated failure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Personally this is not tolerance if it is a repeated failure
    Imo it's only a repeated failure if someone tells the shop and they don't sort it. If they think punters are leaving happy, of course they won't do anything, even if they note the time is short.

And bitching on here =/= informing the shop. Man up and speak to reception if you're not happy, it's how they deal with it then that indicates how seriously they value customer satisfaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is Juliet a place worth visiting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only if you like smoking hot korean girls with (occasionally) poor attitude.

Personally I would go there all the time if only they were a little cheaper. The price you pay for an hour at juliets can be spent for fs at quite a few nice places in sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to avoid this shop, similarly I was shortchanged by Rei the first time on my first visit to the shop. But then I thought I'd just give them another chance but it turned out the same when I visited Gina the following week. Paid for 45mins but walked out on 30mins mark and that including 2 showers time. Totally waste of my hard earned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But hey until last week I tried Cherry @Silverfox, she is totally different although I remember I saw someone said she was from juliet/romeo before, she is a real gem, got something I wasn't expected, you know what I mean, YMMV of course. And it's lot more cheaper, think I'll just avoid all korean shops. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Frankly never had trouble with korean shops.

It really does depend on you. Your behaviour, how you act etc.

But you are right juliet staff can be a bit difficult to deal with. Ask for a recommendation and they say all girls are very good. This is true for their sister shop romeos as well. Always get u to come in and see the line up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I normally get pretty good service at the Korean shops. Ended up going out with a few of the MLs there.
    Aside from Lily are there any other girls that are a guarantee in terms of service and decent looks and body at Juliet? Or Romeos?

Damn I need to see this special massage forum...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel your pain bro.

Gina at Juliet was alright. A little big but her friendliness made up for it.

I heard romeo have new girls. =P