Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dolly - disappointment :(

Banned
    At the end of the day its our choice, yes us the punter, if we are happy to pay the money the so be it, to me extra for a girl just because she is mixed or Japanese or Korean or Chinese, or Aussie or any other race is stupid.

Pay for what you like and in my case I like good service anything else is second, including age, size, shape, looks etc.

Some others may have specific things that turn them on and are prepared to pay extra for that!

Good on them go for it pay what you like.

If these girls aren't worth it then they wont last long in the end there are plenty of girls out there you can find anything you want and any size, shape, age, nationality, service, etc the only thing remains is where you want to get it and how much are you prepared to pay

Just find something that suits you and go for it, fortunately not all of us like or want the same thing, that's whats so good about our hobby punting.

Go pay what you like go where you like but most of all go and enjoy.

Banned
    ^^^^

Excellent post Oneonone. If guys don't click with her and don't return, or don't want to pay the mixed blood surcharge, of course that's their choice.

Just complain for valid reasons is all I'm saying. :-)

Banned
    Sorry Punter Poontang for mistaking Ginza policy with your own.

I misread your post. I see your point

These mixed races must be ok if this is the Ginza principle for higher prices

But for me, I cant see how you can beat a 100% J or 100% K, and thats why I lost you

We all agree - everyone is entitled to their own preference(s).

Maybe I have to try more Eurasians

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    Maybe I have to try more Eurasians
    For sure, but with so many opinions about Dolly you might be better off flipping a coin to decide. Lol. :-P

Just remembered Catherine is back, she's a proper Eurasian (Japanese x French), just a little older at early 30's hence GCP level. Hmmm. ;-)

Banned
    Thanks Punter Poontang

"Just remembered Catherine is back, she's a proper Eurasian (Japanese x French), just a little older at early 30's hence GCP level. Hmmm. ;-) "

Very nice

Suddenly you have made everything make perfect sense.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    You can get CIM / COF for less in fact you can get it for $150 not all girls offer it so you need to check who does it if that's what you want just go to 533 Willoughby road.

I am sure you can get it at other shops for a similar price.

If you pay over $ 200 for these services then that's up to you but for me its not value for money. YOMV
    12 Bellevue will be a better place to go. All included. Cheaper price! $130/hr
    Or just go to 647 for the same girls without dramas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Big difference in Dolly's services depending on who's review you read.
    You can say that again, not to mention the different descriptions of her looks. Is she as mentioned not that attractive and briefly mistaken for a transexual or is she as described in other reviews as being beautiful, delicate, a sex maniac with flawless skin? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all those other well used cliches but that's a massive contrast.

My point is that Im not paying top dollar to a lady who has the same basic restrictions as many of my ex GFs, ie no CIM

CIM is a basic if Im paying top dollar. Full stop

My opinion, and the opinion of many
    Firstly, I'm not a Ginza customer. As a matter of fact, I've never been to Ginza, so I'm not a die-hard supporter as such !

I don't believe CIM/COF should be the basic service for any level of service, that's not what you pay top dollars for ! If you consider these sorts of services as value for money, then go to 533 as Bro Oneonone suggests elsewhere, or better still, go to 12 Bellevue St, you'll get your money's worth !

Your opinion may be shared by many, but judging by the popularity of Ginza, I can say that the majority thinks otherwise !

I think the classifications of the girls at Ginza are based on the popularity of the girls, the feedbacks from her early customers, not on the level of services she provides, if that girl can maintain her popularity after being elevated to the highest class, that says a lot about where the majority of opinion lies !

To me, whether a girl is of pure blood, eg. pure-J, pure-K, mixed blood or whatever, does not add any value to her status, a good girl is a good girl, no matter where she's from !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    "I don't believe CIM/COF should be the basic service for any level of service, that's not what you pay top dollars for !"

Fair points wilisno, and thats a very valid way to look at things

So where do you stand on DFK ?
    Will you pay a premium, as some guys do, and DFK isnt on the menu
    As I said before, being with a truly amazingly beautiful WL and not being able to DFK, to me, is the same as licking a plasma screen television as you watch a glamorous movie actress.

"I don't believe CIM/COF should be the basic service for any level of service, that's not what you pay top dollars for !"

Fair points wilisno, and thats a very valid way to look at things

So where do you stand on DFK ?
    Will you pay a premium, as some guys do, and DFK isnt on the menu
    As I said before, being with a truly amazingly beautiful WL and not being able to DFK, to me, is the same as licking a plasma screen television as you watch a glamorous movie actress.
    To me, DFK is essential, period ! But if I know one girl who doesn't do that, I just don't feel like seeing her, no matter what price she's on !

I also said that might not be the way how Ginza grade their girls, it's not on the level of service, but on her popularity !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post

You can say that again, not to mention the different descriptions of her looks. Is she as mentioned not that attractive and briefly mistaken for a transexual or is she as described in other reviews as being beautiful, delicate, a sex maniac with flawless skin? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all those other well used cliches but that's a massive contrast.
    She does have a sharp jawline and a biggish nose, especially for a Thai girl .... I can see the slightest hint of where the trains comment came from, but a wet pussy never lies.

I reckon she looks more like Emily from Entourage than any dude I've ever seen:

http://www.girlsfromentourage.com/pi...rmstrong-3.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done Punter pootang,
    That is a reasonable likeness.

All right guys,

Just to let you know I’ve been BLACK LISTED by Wilson.

Yesterday night, right after posting my AR I had a look at Ginza’s rooster to eventually go back there and not staying on a bad note.
    So basically I was ready to spend my $$$ even after a bad punt. It means that I didn’t have anything again Ginza, I was just disappointed by the all rank stuff.
    I saw that Catherine (mixed blood by the way) was back, so I’ve called Wilson and right away he told me that I couldn’t book any girls from his shop!!! He hang up and sent me a text confirming that he won’t let me come anymore. He didn’t like the fact I didn’t tell him anything after my session. To be honest I wanted to but a guy was standing there and I don’t to be seen by anyone when I go punting. I guess a lot of you will understand me.

I can’t believe it, that’s totally unfair.

I didn’t expect create such a thing by posting my AR.
    I just wanted to share my experience, because after all this forum is made for that, to share our sex experiences GOOD or BAD.

I had a bad punt with Dolly, I didn’t find her attractive, I don’t think she gave me what I was expected and maybe my expectation were too high and wrong.

I don’t understand how come Wilson, that I respect a lot by being always so polite and very profesional, can justify the fact of blacklisting me.

I just tried to call Wilson now to have a chat but he doesn’t want to speak to me.

Hey Wilson, can we have chat???

That’s is that’s all.

This forum suppose to be for every punter who want to share their experiences.
    I’ve just being banned from a shop because of it, maybe we should banned the shop owner from this forum.

noubroz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post
    I saw that Catherine (mixed blood by the way) was back, so I’ve called Wilson and right away he told me that I couldn’t book any girls from his shop!!! He hang up and sent me a text confirming that he won’t let me come anymore. He didn’t like the fact I didn’t tell him anything after my session. To be honest I wanted to but a guy was standing there and I don’t to be seen by anyone when I go punting. I guess a lot of you will understand me.
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post
    I’ve just being banned from a shop because of it, maybe we should banned the shop owner from this forum.

noubroz
    well look at your AR, you were pretty harsh at describing the girl tbh...

As a new costumer at ginza, even on my first time with someone that have good reputation and all Wilson asked me how was it and tried to get feedback.
    If you were shy because of another punter, why not call(text) him afterward or something before jumping into forum and describing your oh so horrible experience? :/

lol

Banned
    A far from desirable outcome for all parties

I have just worked out a solution - Noubroz, I dont know you, but how about you pay for my next punt at Ginzas ?

Seriously though, I said in another post that business managers also being on the forum was a good thing, in that there is a level of responsiveness to reasonable customer feedback

Im stating the obvious - you cant guarantee satisifaction with each experience, but a business that keep the customer happy in the long run, will by definition be a thriving business

Your post was a very helpful one for a lot of people, and we all learnt good things about Ginza

Im pretty sure that the discussion you prompted, and the 1,223 hits and counting to this point that your post received, allowed a lot of people to understand a lot more about the Class ratings at Ginza

I for one, was much more likely to visit Ginza again after all the discussions

Somehow I dont think Ginzas owes you anything, but they also didnt deserve to blacklist you

Kinda makes me unhappy the manager didnt instead take your money to prove you wrong with your next experience, now that you are more adequately educated as to how Ginza ratings work

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    So where do you plan on punting now??? A lot of choices in the city with out the "confusing" ranking system. Good luck to you. Any other Ginza customers need clarification?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    There is a bit of heat here. But my take is that this shows once again the amazing different experiences that punters have with the same girl.

Banned
    Noubroz, unlucky. :-(

Sincerest apologies if me pushing the discussion led things that way, FWIW I was mainly referring to the posts of others subsequent to your OP throughout .... and honestly thought clarifying what I understood the class ratings to be reflective of would've been helpful to all.

That said, I also understand Wilson's position. As a regular customer, usually happy with services received and choosing to keep it to yourself (which is cool), I think the right course of action would've been to discuss it with him first before hastily posting a potentially damaging AR here. He's an approachable guy, and even if it wasn't possible right after the session, a call or text soon after would've been the way to go (as suggested by bro hairy).

Shop Owner
    Yes, blacklisted you already,

Not because you write a bad AR (I have already shown Dolly this thread), She has got her warning letter, Its a helpful AR that shows Dolly must improve her DFK otherwise she will be demoted or stop working.

But I did asked for your feedback when you leave, you give me a smile and thumb on your way out. Now its totally different.

Every client's feedback is important for Ginza, It will decide the girl will continue or no more. Thats why I ask feedbacks from each client when they finish.

Cheers!
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Banned
    Dear Ginza manager

Most readers of this post, 1,402 hits at last count (all potential Ginza customers) will agree the shortcoming described in the review, had nothing to do with DFK

The reviewer was clearly trying Diamond Class for the first time, and had a misunderstanding about what was available

Will readers of this post think more favourably about Ginza if instead the management clarifies the misunderstanding publically, and privately recommends to that customer a better choice for the future ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast