Thread: Daisy - Quick report

Senior Member(無間使者)

Daisy - Quick report

Wasn't going to post anything since Daisy's last day is tomorrow, but after reposting my China TR got into the mood again. In fact I'm thinking about posting my TR on my BKK/Pattaya trip as well...maybe...

Anyway...

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : 45 George

Date of Visit : Today

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :45 George St, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am - 3am?

Rates : $90/30min

Size/shape : Tallish, soft around the middle, excellent tits and plump ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Rang the shop around midday, spoke to a nice asian gentlemen (roger maybe?) about organising a lineup just after 1pm. He said 3 out of the 6 girls would likely be available, and when he listed the names I was pleasantly surprised to hear it was the 3 lovely k-dolls I've been hearing/reading about.

Got to the shop around 1.15pm, and roger(? mid/late-30s asian guy, black shirt) showed me to one of the viewing rooms and said only 2 girls are available - Daisy & Sophie. Daisy walked in first, pretty face (tho it's hard to be sure with all the make up and the flattering red lighting), her bra/top didn't really show off her chest and my first impressions were they would be unimpressive A/Bs (I was wrong btw). As stated above her mid-section was quite soft and definitely not the slim spinner type I've grown to love recently. I could tell she had a nice big ass though! The gym nut in me thought she'd be easily 10/10 if she would spend a little time on diet/exercise (1st impression her body was a 7 tho, which is still pretty good as I'm pretty critical of asian girls).

2nd girl I don't really remember how her face looked, I want to say a little bit less "K-doll"ish than Daisy? but it could've also been because I was distracted by her really large tits! Definitely more than a handful but a little too "vein-y" for my tastes. She didn't seem to have much of an ass either.

Roger came back and asked who I wanted, tbh I wasn't overly impressed with either and thought the k-girls at narwee had much prettier faces (but that could've been the nostalgia of the fact that place was the 1st FS shop I've ever went to haha). He noticed my indecisiveness and suggested Sasha would be available in 15 minutes, but ultimately I decided to go with Daisy for 30 minutes and check out Sasha on my way out. Btw while waiting I think I heard Jade being introduced to her customer but unfortunately I only saw a flash of blonde hair as she flew past...

Daisy's English was quite good and said she's been working for 2 weeks but that this was her 2nd last shift and wasn't sure where she would go from here. She mentioned she was studying in Australia and was doing this during her "holiday", but I didn't want to pry any deeper.

Anyway - In to the room, I showered, she showered, and off we went. She started with some nipple-licking foreplay which frankly doesn't do anything for me, so she moved her way down. The way she put the condom on me reminded me of Juliet's in Burwood and I wouldn't be surprised if she used to work there. We started off in cg and let me just say I was pleasantly surprised at just how nice her tits actually were, much better without the bra and a definite handful. She seemed to have very sensitive nipples too. Given I only booked 30 min and it was still early into her shift I think she didn't want to get too tired so after a few minutes we moved to doggie. The other posts weren't kidding about this being a good view! I especially liked going hands-free and watch her bum jiggle however I think her best features were her face & boobs so I wanted to finished in mish. Again we changed and I went to work, but she wasn't much for eye-contact though which was a shame. Several times during these positions I felt the desire to cum and when her alarm went off and she said we had 5 minutes left I decided I didn't have to hold back anymore haha...

Afterwards we both showered again (on this point this place was absolutely much better than narwee, where the girl didn't bother showering afterwards...luckily I visited that place early in the day) and left the room. I actually really liked what I saw of her personality before and after, but she was definitely a little mechanical during the actual action part.

Before I left Roger had Sasha drop by so I could check her out, mid-20s, reasonable face and body but I definitely would've been disappointed if I had waited 15 minutes for her. Overall I think the girls are quite reasonable (7-8s in my eyes) and very nice given the price.

Damn I was hoping to write just a quick report...

p.s. I like the CPR information posted on the wall of the bedroom haha!

Banned
    p.s. I like the CPR information posted on the wall of the bedroom haha![/QUOTE]

just in case customers get too excited and needs a CPR emergency