Date of Visit : Oct 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://19pritchardplace.com/

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $100/hour

Size/shape : Very nice figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : CBJ, BBBJ, Light Kissing, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes.

Monday, Monday time for a mid afternoon interlude, I ring up just to make sure they are not too busy ask if I can book Crystal for an hour. So I arrive and meet with the lovely Crystal, nice figure, nice hair and beautiful face, she quickly strips, maybe a little too quickly, sometimes it is nice to peal a nice ripe fruit yourself. After my shower we stand and embrace, some light kissing and gentle exploration of Crystals gorgeous body, she has a particularly nice butt and responds well to my touch. Little Mister Boney is not so little anymore and is starting to nudge Crystal's belly. Crystal's English is quite good and communication is reasonably easy, after a few minutes we get onto the bed to continue our explorations.

This lady is starting to purr, and this is not the fake make you feel good type of noises which some WL's make. We had two big mirrors in the room and just looking at her body lying next to mine was magic. She has a beautiful face and eyes and was making eye contact which I find very stimulating, since it was a quiet day we made a pact to take it nice and slowly. Just exploring her body was divine and keeping my excitement levels up, she gave me a bit of a cat bath and gave my nipples a good work out. I used to not find this very stimulating but I have put in the hard yards and I am now finding if I relax this is very nice, not in the same way that a lady responds but very pleasant, Crystal kept wanting to get down and dirty with Mister Boney but I kept distracting her as I was enjoying looking at her beautiful face and eyes, delaying the pleasure was worthwhile because when she did get down there she gobbled up Mr Boney so far I thought I was going to reach her stomach, no gagging so I guess it wasn't deep throat, but a great BBBJ anyway, I better point out that standard service is CBJ and you have to tip to get BBBJ. This is fair enough as the prices are so cheap and the ladies don't really get paid as much as other shops.

Soon we progressed to the sex bit, watching Crystal in cowgirl in the mirror was fantastic, what did I do to deserve this lovely lady on the end of my cock pleasuring herself, Wow, so we did the repertoire of positions varying from slow and sensual to hot and fast. The hour was up only too soon and I hadn't dropped my load yet and we were both enjoying our work out so we decided on another 30 minutes, I would have done another hour as it is only $30 more, however I had to get back to work. While Crystal went to pay pappasan I took another shower as I had worked up quite a sweat in the sack so I needed to freshen up. Perhaps next time I will go for the 2 hours. This is still cheap Crystal works in other shops and you will have to pay $150 just to see her for an hour.

All in all an hour and a half well spent. I should mention that Crystal has a couple of Caesarian scars from a couple of children so she is not the girl for you if this matters. It leaves her for the likes of me.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Money well spent. I will see Crystal soon.