Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northern sweeties

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Northern sweeties

There is a Malaysian sweet, kuih ketayap, that looks like a long thin bland pancake. But bite it without caution and the delicious palm sugar and coconut filling makes a mess down your chin.

This was my thought after a session with 142's Malaysian Candy last Friday. Tall, very skinny Chinese girl. A little beyond her first flush of youth, but not yet on the shelf category, Candy is a delight. Eager to please and energetic in a slightly manic way (think of 533's Lily).

Now, some background. Hornsby, as far as I am concerned, may as well be Timbuktu; such is its relevance to my normal consideration of things Sydney. The only times I have ever gone near this distant suburb have been on road trips up to Queensland, so it was with some reluctance that I ventured to Mina's new establishment. Mina, for the unaware, ran a massage "with extras" shop in the heart of bunnies territory (the real Sydney). She is perhaps the best mamasan in the known universe. Calm, relaxed, doesn't hustle, honest with her descriptions of her workers, one hour means one hour - all the things us punters really appreciate in a mamasan.

She also has some great girls. Most are in the typical Chinese knocking shops types. Sorry to stereotype here, but it does seem that Chinese run brothels follow a tried and true marketing strategy. Much as supermarket chains will advertise an outrageous special, to get in you in the door and spending on other stuff you weren't looking for; these shops will have one or two young spunkets and then a team of 30s something women with limited English and wherewithal. Mina's youngest spunket is 19 year old uni student Kristy. She is cute, but I've wasted too much money on great looking young working girls. I'd rather have a slightly older, less princess like girl who doesn't, somehow, remind me of our age difference. Mina suggested Sophia, and then reminded me that I had told her I liked skinny women. Candy on Fridays is the one for you, she cooed.

It was $130 for the hour - you get a $20 discount if you mention this site - for everything I wanted. They have, perhaps, the world's worst website: hornsby142.com.au Phone: 94829456/0410883855.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just to clarify, their advertised rates are $150/hour, $90/half FS, $60/hour, $35/half for massage. But, like most things Chinese, it is all negotiable. Their website is not as bad as I first thought - http://hornsby142.com.au - but don't bother to look at from your ipad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mina tells me that Candy has decided to change her working name to Aleisha. I first saw her as Karmondy in Mascot, so it seems she has something of a Walter Mitty about her - well I did say she reminds me of 533's notorious Lily. Whatever, my Malaysian sweet metaphor is now useless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited the place over the weekend, it is under new management. Give it a try.
    Very clean and great room.

Different range of girls, ended up choosing massage only, as some girls offer both services.
    Downstairs room had massage table and bed so depending on girl what service they offer.

Had a very relaxing time even though I pick massage only. Depending on girl, b2b & FS is on offer.

One of the reception girl is very cute and good looking only do massage. But no much experience.

Call them to ask what girls are avaliable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Slim, cute Barbie on today. Chinese, late 20s early 30s. 165 cm, probably around 50 kg with decent sized B to C sized cups - a real woman with a glint in her eye and open to most suggestions. I recommend her.

Shop Owner
    Thank you guys, come to try Haidy, 27 years old beauty, sweet, friendly and good kisser. Work on Friday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Thank you guys, come to try Haidy, 24 years old beauty, sweet, friendly and good kisser. Work on Friday.
    Hey Hornsby, where is Haidy from?

Shop Owner
    Hi Wayne, Haidy from Taiwan, come this Friday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woa, I love Taiwan girls - they are so sexy (性感的). Ok, see you on Friday. What about today? You say Paula and Mimi are on. Where are they from, what age, size (slim or full?), busty or not, tall or short; and what services?

Banned
    I saw MImi today,read my review.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Catch up with Kelly

Person's Name :Kelly

Establishment : 142 George St Hornsby

Date of Visit : 1/11/13 (1am)

Hours of Business : 10- late.

Rates : $150 1hr

Size/shape : 5 foot nothing. About a size 10 Thai girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, DFK, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Overall, yes

I had a a good time with Kelly, but before that I got to have a chat to Wendy the sweet young receptionist. As all the gals were busy she offered me a massage while waiting for that gals to be free. Had my shower and out I came and she is waiting in her sexy outfit. We flirted and she massaged a bit but that damn phone kept running. Offered her a quick massage hoping she would inturn have some fun but to no avail. Anyway onto Kelly.

She is a short Thai girl that loves to kiss. We made out and made out some more. I just love making out. Time for a bit of a bbbj. I asked for it wet and she delivered. While on the bed got her to swing around for a 69er and slide a finger into her while sucking on her pussy. She was shaven but a bitof a 5 oclock shadow. Time for some sex so on with a condom and some fucking occured. Missionary, Doggy, side saddled and sitting in front of each other and making out. Oh she has big tits . Could not come so off with the condom and some more bbbj. this was going well and I could feel the erruption starting out. She was looking for me to blow in her mouth but I had better ideas. Blew over her body tits and pussy. Loved it.

Time for a bit of a massage before heading home totally stuffed.

Shop Owner
    Thanks johnconnor69er, Today we got new girl:
    Clear, 19 years old, cute and fresh, today is her first time...
    Queenie, Big bust, excellent service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A northern sweetie - Candy

image.jpg

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Person's Name :Kelly

Establishment : 142 George St Hornsby

Date of Visit : 1/11/13 (1am)

Hours of Business : 10- late.

Rates : $150 1hr

Size/shape : 5 foot nothing. About a size 10 Thai girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, DFK, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Overall, yes

I had a a good time with Kelly, but before that I got to have a chat to Wendy the sweet young receptionist. As all the gals were busy she offered me a massage while waiting for that gals to be free. Had my shower and out I came and she is waiting in her sexy outfit. We flirted and she massaged a bit but that damn phone kept running. Offered her a quick massage hoping she would inturn have some fun but to no avail. Anyway onto Kelly.

She is a short Thai girl that loves to kiss. We made out and made out some more. I just love making out. Time for a bit of a bbbj. I asked for it wet and she delivered. While on the bed got her to swing around for a 69er and slide a finger into her while sucking on her pussy. She was shaven but a bitof a 5 oclock shadow. Time for some sex so on with a condom and some fucking occured. Missionary, Doggy, side saddled and sitting in front of each other and making out. Oh she has big tits . Could not come so off with the condom and some more bbbj. this was going well and I could feel the erruption starting out. She was looking for me to blow in her mouth but I had better ideas. Blew over her body tits and pussy. Loved it.

Time for a bit of a massage before heading home totally stuffed.
    Hello, The hottest and sexiest Thailand girl ---Kelly is on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    Hello, The hottest and sexiest Thailand girl ---Kelly is on.
    Kelly is lovely. Really cheery and good-natured. She is a large girl, so don't expect a slim young spunket. But if you like that happy-go-lucky Thai attitude from a pretty-faced, do anything woman, then Kelly is the one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a promising shop, I've got one question:
    Is bbbj standard or does it depend on the individual girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    Sounds like a promising shop, I've got one question:
    Is bbbj standard or does it depend on the individual girl?
    Every working girl I've seen there has done it, without comment, so I'd say its standard. But honestly, I don't know. Ask the mamasan. She will let you know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Every working girl I've seen there has done it, without comment, so I'd say its standard. But honestly, I don't know. Ask the mamasan. She will let you know.
    Sounds good, I will make my enquiry and head up north for a visit soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    Sounds good, I will make my enquiry and head up north for a visit soon.
    It's worth the drive. I'd recommend the girls I've reviewed: Candy, Kristy, Clear (Claire) or Aleisha, if you are after small, slim, enthusiastic types. Anna, the Mongolian, intrigues me but I haven't had the opportunity to meet her. Mention must also be made of Ico (Echo), Suki, Heidi, Zudy (Judy) and Mini. All smaller girls who I've met, but not in the biblical sense. They have some large women there as well. Just say what you are looking for and Mina will look after you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    It's worth the drive. I'd recommend the girls I've reviewed: Candy, Kristy, Clear (Claire) or Aleisha, if you are after small, slim, enthusiastic types. Anna, the Mongolian, intrigues me but I haven't had the opportunity to meet her. Mention must also be made of Ico (Echo), Suki, Heidi, Zudy (Judy) and Mini. All smaller girls who I've met, but not in the biblical sense. They have some large women there as well. Just say what you are looking for and Mina will look after you.
    Thanks for the information I generally prefer younger girls (~28 and below), hopefully Mina can hook me up with someone that strikes my fancy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast