Thread: Daisy - Hot and cold

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Daisy - Hot and cold

Hot
    When you see a totally gorgeous babe walk in the intro and then you get that smile that you're be shagging her in 5 minutes. Daisy certainly had that effect on me. She's beautiful, curvy and looked like a total babe. One of the prettiest K-girls I've had the pleasure with for sure. She's quite busty, not very big, just a handful. Daddy always said more than a handful was a waste. She's tall and she has an arse that any western girl would be proud of.

Cold
    Well cold is a harsh word, maybe clinical would best describe my session with her. Straight by the book. I'd wished for a little more enthusiasm but then again it was a busy night when Tony let me in and I had to wait a good 20 minutes for any girl to introduce themselves. BJ was ok and the shagging was ok. I guess the novelty of fucking a pretty good looking bird brought me over the line. And finally, what's with the two showers she had take, one before and one after? never had this before and seemed a slight time wasting tactic.

Hope to catch her on a better day, when she's slightly warmer and her service matches her looks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The trick is you need to bring a bottle of red wine and get her to drink it and get her horny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    The trick is you need to bring a bottle of red wine and get her to drink it and get her horny.
    2 showers plus time to drink a bottle of red wine... no time for sex

Banned
    Sounds like your typical young Korean wl!

Banned
    KPS
    However still a pleasure being with a nice k-girl. Gamsahamnida
    Classic example where the ratings system of a woman's appearance (used by some parlours) can be flawed
    For me, ideally appearance and service, should be equally of high standard
    If this isn't possible then service is king, appearance second
    I pay for the feeling the lady gives to me, that it was her privilege to make love to me. Not the opposite.
    Hopefully she was just off that time
    All the best with the next experience. : )