Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your worst rip off story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    Lucky? You don't know what you're missing in South East Asia?

Coming here, I feel like I'm getting ripped off, but I can't complain because I've made my decision to move here and settle down.
    I presume you mean getting ripped as in what your paying for ML's? I think its more the cost of living these days, no one has as much disposable income as they used to. 5yrs ago I had $100 more each week than now, power, car rego & fuel have gone up so much & my pays stayed the same. Were getting over taxed in all aspects, why you may ask? Boat People 45000 a year for 5 - 10yrs, they got nothing when they arrive we put em up, roof over there head, takes a good year or more b4 they become productive or have kids on centrelink... theres only 30000000 people here not enough $$ to sustain the good life and mass immergration. Good life going...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to clear things up on my comments above,, most people who come here are great for the place, Chinease, Japs & almost all asians are hard working and respectful people. Its a great thing that we have so much to offer each other & feed & grow off each otheres resourses...

Oh yeah this a massage site, shit!! Ive missed the cup while writing this!!! Gggggg giddy up!!!!!!!

Mine was at Sunshy Massage. Got the soapy massage but no happy ending! The fat lady stroked my dick and left it there. When she stroked my dick, she was looking up at the ceiling. That was my 1st massage place in Brisbane since my return after a period of absence and I'm not returning there ever!
    hey, this place still survive??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh. If people dont get genuine refugee ststus they get nothing while theg await processing. The real reason why everday aussies are suffering is becsuse of fat cunts, opps fst csts, like gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by myron View Post
    hey, this place still survive??
    I think so. The sign is still up there, at least since the last time I drove past Garden City few weeks ago.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I presume you mean getting ripped as in what your paying for ML's? I think its more the cost of living these days, no one has as much disposable income as they used to. 5yrs ago I had $100 more each week than now, power, car rego & fuel have gone up so much & my pays stayed the same. Were getting over taxed in all aspects, why you may ask? Boat People 45000 a year for 5 - 10yrs, they got nothing when they arrive we put em up, roof over there head, takes a good year or more b4 they become productive or have kids on centrelink... theres only 30000000 people here not enough $$ to sustain the good life and mass immergration. Good life going...
    I thought because the higher ups got more greedy and charging more to line up their pockets. Even boat people got to spend and pump money back to the economy via rent, food, petrol and entertainment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh.
    True. We actually get more than that who arrive by plane. Can we start turning back the planes instead? :P

gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.
    Gina Rinehart took inheritance and control over Lang Hancock's fortune and multiplied it many, many times over. I don't really begrudge her that fact. It's more that the uber rich individuals and companies that have made their fortune tend to leave everyone else screwed. Our tax system, for example, is meant to make it equitable - the more you earn, the more tax you pay and vice versa. Kerry Packer once boasted he paid less than 4 cents in a dollar in tax. Google's Australian arm paid just $74,000 in tax in 2011 despite estimates of its revenue from Australian ads reaching $2 billion. Imagine if they actually paid their fair share.

... ahem sorry, more politics in an Aus99 forum
    I'll stop now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh. If people dont get genuine refugee ststus they get nothing while theg await processing. The real reason why everday aussies are suffering is becsuse of fat cunts, opps fst csts, like gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.
    I thought because the higher ups got more greedy and charging more to line up their pockets. Even boat people got to spend and pump money back to the economy via rent, food, petrol and entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitl View Post
    True. We actually get more than that who arrive by plane. Can we start turning back the planes instead? :P

Gina Rinehart took inheritance and control over Lang Hancock's fortune and multiplied it many, many times over. I don't really begrudge her that fact. It's more that the uber rich individuals and companies that have made their fortune tend to leave everyone else screwed. Our tax system, for example, is meant to make it equitable - the more you earn, the more tax you pay and vice versa. Kerry Packer once boasted he paid less than 4 cents in a dollar in tax. Google's Australian arm paid just $74,000 in tax in 2011 despite estimates of its revenue from Australian ads reaching $2 billion. Imagine if they actually paid their fair share.

I'll stop now.
    No, no, no!! Your all looking at it the wrong way!

Us Poor people trying to blame the rich & wealthy, poor & average is the majority, rich & wealthy is by far the minority!!!. Its basic math, combine the rich & wealthy money people together & it adds up to jack shit (not much). Combine the poor & average joe blow (anyone) money & assets together and it adds up to a fuck fortune!!! Chuck everyones super into that & its a global changing ammount (supers what kept us out of gfc) of epic fuck $$ proportion!!.

Im against the taking of indiginous land & feel how the crown did the deeds was unfair (abbo gets top 10cm of land, Australia gets the next 30ft down & the rest below that goes to the crowm/England) When iAustralia was founded it wasnt Australians, they didnt exzist yet it was an englishman, irishmen, scottsman, wealsh, chinamen & the convicts... we didnt become Australians for another 100yrs when we took on all the traits of the people I mentioned. This is our land, it must stay the same / we drew here you flew here / nothing must change attitude comes from abbo dreamtime & its flowed into the culture and is part of Australianism. Its a big fuck country bloke, u got The Alice & surrounds (the size of europe).

By by...oilman

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

just for the record

No, no, no!! Your all looking at it the wrong way!

Us Poor people trying to blame the rich & wealthy, poor & average is the majority, rich & wealthy is by far the minority!!!. Its basic math, combine the rich & wealthy money people together & it adds up to jack shit (not much). Combine the poor & average joe blow (anyone) money & assets together and it adds up to a fuck fortune!!! Chuck everyones super into that & its a global changing ammount (supers what kept us out of gfc) of epic fuck $$ proportion!!.

Im against the taking of indiginous land & feel how the crown did the deeds was unfair (abbo gets top 10cm of land, Australia gets the next 30ft down & the rest below that goes to the crowm/England) When iAustralia was founded it wasnt Australians, they didnt exzist yet it was an englishman, irishmen, scottsman, wealsh, chinamen & the convicts... we didnt become Australians for another 100yrs when we took on all the traits of the people I mentioned. This is our land, it must stay the same / we drew here you flew here / nothing must change attitude comes from abbo dreamtime & its flowed into the culture and is part of Australianism. Its a big fuck country bloke, u got The Alice & surrounds (the size of europe).

By by...oilman

Oilman having written so much for which you have so little fact i just have to reply.

Going by median wealth per adult, australia is the world's richest country (Credit Suisse world wealth report)

The richest 20% of people have 61% of Australia's wealth (Emperica Research for the ATO)

Of the boat people who arrive in australia, about 84% are found to be legitimate refugees. Of Iraqis 97% were found to be eligible, and from Afghanistan, 93% were found to be eligible. Britain hosts one refugee for every 530 British people. Australia hosts one refugee for ever 1,583 Australians. (Edmund Rice Centre for Justice and Community Education)

In the USA unauthorised immigrants (refugees) have boosted the US economy by $800 billion per year (UCLA).

I wouldn't normally see political/economic discussions in this site as these discussions should be elsewhere. however, when i see statements based on "i think it therefore it must be true" such statements should be challenged. now can we just get back to topics that should be on this site.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by justalittleboy View Post
    such statements should be challenged. now can we just get back to topics that should be on this site.
    Thank you justalittleboy. We really are so lucky in this country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks justalittleboy for all the "stats with names" im sure everthing at the ato is 100persent true & correct, infact im sure they got your name tallying each hand job you get just incase the ML's dont declear it...

Look - Its about keeping Australia, Australia!! Its about noing what you have done in your life/not having a number to your name...

Indonesions have Indonesia, indians have india, Africans have Africa, Aribs have the middle east... What do europeans have ??? We welcome all, Europe and the west are a mix of everyone, is Australia to much to ask for??. Yet me saying that is racist because im white, saying a white man is racist is like thinking all black people steel, its wrong!! Can anyone but an Indonesian by a house in Indonesia? No!! Yet they critasise us for how we treat boat people, wrong!!!.

Australia be longs to the Abbos & Australians, your welcome here but become australian or fuck off!!, thats my point!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

yet more

Thanks justalittleboy for all the "stats with names" im sure everthing at the ato is 100persent true & correct, infact im sure they got your name tallying each hand job you get just incase the ML's dont declear it...

Look - Its about keeping Australia, Australia!! Its about noing what you have done in your life/not having a number to your name...

Indonesions have Indonesia, indians have india, Africans have Africa, Aribs have the middle east... What do europeans have ??? We welcome all, Europe and the west are a mix of everyone, is Australia to much to ask for??. Yet me saying that is racist because im white, saying a white man is racist is like thinking all black people steel, its wrong!! Can anyone but an Indonesian by a house in Indonesia? No!! Yet they critasise us for how we treat boat people, wrong!!!.

Australia be longs to the Abbos & Australians, your welcome here but become australian or fuck off!!, thats my point!!!
    Just another racist rant from someone ill-informed and who can't spell. they say ignorance is bliss poor oilman must be ecstatic. as before no facts just ill considered raving. go on some other site to vent your bile.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think calling our native brothers 'abbo' or 'abo' is not politically or culturally correct

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought non indonesians CAN buy a house in indonesia, one of my friends bought one :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seriously guys, WTF, start another thread if you want to talk crap.

This thread should be changed to worst post ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justalittleboy View Post
    Just another racist rant from someone ill-informed and who can't spell. they say ignorance is bliss poor oilman must be ecstatic. as before no facts just ill considered raving. go on some other site to vent your bile.
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I think calling our native brothers 'abbo' or 'abo' is not politically or culturally correct
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    I thought non indonesians CAN buy a house in indonesia, one of my friends bought one :P
    1. Its not about race its about taking on the culture of where you decide to live.
    2. Of you dont like the word Abbo then use black bugga. Proves how many black bugga's you have known in your life if your not confident saying that.
    3. You can only lease in Indonesia, unless your Indonesian.
    4. DV8AUS Perhaps your right, lets talk about foreign women touching our cocks for money...lol!

Love you all Oilman.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some workers in the team that I supervise are indigenous Oz and I know their families as well. And of course they're all decent people

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seriously guys? I thought this topic was about rip off stories, not lets bitch about immigration. Talk about dropping the ball, if you guys wanna talk about it, do it in a different thread, it's not that hard making a new one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gantzx View Post
    if you guys wanna talk about it, do it in a different thread, it's not that hard making a new one.
    Seconded. Or Third? I'm guilty too and I apologise, this thread has gone way off topic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitl View Post

I'll stop now.
    That's because Kerry paid accountants to find loopholes in the system so he can pay less tax. I wish I can do the same, so that I can save and maybe be adventurous for more puns

My only Private Lady rip off

About 11 years ago, I went to a private lady in Mount Gravatt for massage. She looked her age but she was FAT! Massage was so so, but her rotund body and cheesy smile was such a put off, I regretted going to her. Since then, no more private ladies for me, especially when I didn't have this forum at that time to tell me who is advertised as is and who is a rip off trying to make themselves look good. I think she has kids because when I spoke to her on the phone, I can hear a baby crying in the background. That should have been a sign for me not to go

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast