CAlled Tara and made an appointment. . She sounded a little older than I expected on the phone but given the little choices available I confirmed a time.

Met at the door to the hotel where she was staying. Tara was dressed just like any chick might dress. Stretch jeans and a halter top. Nice change from the traditional WL.

As soon as I was inside and the business done she rubbed me up and down. unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt and had a feel of my ol fella through my jeans, turned around and bent over as she started to remove her jeans etc etc.

She is quite chatty but not overbearing at all.......

She is a little sun damaged, a few wrinkles here and there but very very trim. No fat on this one I am guessing she was a little more toned up in earlier years though.

Clothes off she complimented me on my ole boy, while just a little over average length I am well above average in the girth dept., telling me that she much prefers a fat cock rather than a long skinny one. Well fat cock I am.

To refer back to the title. She has a few teeth missing or cut right back.. dunno, didnt take that close of a look and this turned out to be a good thing as her 15 to 20 min teasing tonguing and mostly no hands bj was totally tooth free. Something I am not used to. It was fucking great.

To be honest I was happy being taken to the finish just like that with tara smoothly bobbing up and down regularly all the way down too. Insteas she gives me a bit of a hand job and then puts a condom on me and gets on top and almost slams down all the way in one go. Despite the fact she used a lot of lube she felt tight. I just laid there and TARA bumped and ground away in her own little world, eyes closed.. It was like she was really enjoying herself.

I was wanting a bit more motion so I suggested doggy.
Once I pushed in Tara reached for her clit and started rubbing away. Thats pretty cool..
I am starting to warm up if you know what I mean and I push forward so that she is laying flat on her front on the bed and I am going to town. "
"Don't com e yet" she says as she again feels around for her clit and furiously rubs away. I slow the pace a little and and as I feel her get faster and faster with her breathing I lift the cadence and thats thats...lol

We went well over the half hour, both were smiling,. I had a shower and as I was drying she says to me. "My pussy is still doing back flips. Fat cocks rock"

Will I go back. I think I will, even if to just get that toothless BJ...
Good value for this part of the world.