Thread: In Sydney this Friday. Considering options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

In Sydney this Friday. Considering options

I arrive in Sydney from Far North QLD and have to drive north past Newcastle pretty much straight away although I will have an hour or so to spare for some "exercise"
    I have had a couple of successful punts at Caringbah but thats the wrong direction for me , There are the shops in Surry Hils and east sydney but parking will be a bitch so I was considering 533 Willoughby.
    Then something crossed my mind so Ill throw it out there.. Why not see if someone is up for a group deal or something. For me , bucket list stuff.
    Ill make it clear that I am as straight as an arrow .

So after reading some of the 533 reviews it seems as if a couple of the girls are up for a MMF or even a MMFF
    So anyone out there want to team up for mini Gang bang???
    What time? I guess it will take me an hour or so to get to Willoughby from the Airport so somewhere about 1.30 is achievable.

Any interest?

Banned
    Paging Sextus ....

I reckon your best bet would be to tee it up with a 533 regular, think it would be an odd request and more difficult to arrange if it's your first visit to any joint. Surely having some sort of rapport with the management would make it easier.

Just my two cents, enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)

12 bellevue st

Make your time in sydney worthwhile. Best shop ever!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Paging Sextus ....
    Co-incidentally I am trying to get some guys organised for next Tuesday for just such an event. I think the notice is too short though, becasue I only received short notice about it myself.

I do feel sorry for the poor punter from Nth Qld - there wouldn't be much action / choice / variety / opportunities up there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Co-incidentally I am trying to get some guys organised for next Tuesday for just such an event. I think the notice is too short though, becasue I only received short notice about it myself.

I do feel sorry for the poor punter from Nth Qld - there wouldn't be much action / choice / variety / opportunities up there.
    Thats the problem. We have little choice. I have on occasion called every WL in the newspaper and none have answered or when they do answer the phone of this advertised 19 year old model they sound as if they are pushing their walking frame along as they are talking on the phone..haha
    Once I know I am traveling to Sydney I do a heap of research, confuse the hell out of myself write a short list and when I call them up they are either busy or not available or I spend all my time on the phone settling for a random walk in...lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Make your time in sydney worthwhile. Best shop ever!
    Totally agree best Surry hills option by far.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by plonkey View Post
    I arrive in Sydney from Far North QLD and have to drive north past Newcastle pretty much straight away although I will have an hour or so to spare for some "exercise"
    I have had a couple of successful punts at Caringbah but thats the wrong direction for me , There are the shops in Surry Hils and east sydney but parking will be a bitch so I was considering 533 Willoughby.
    Then something crossed my mind so Ill throw it out there.. Why not see if someone is up for a group deal or something. For me , bucket list stuff.
    Ill make it clear that I am as straight as an arrow .

So after reading some of the 533 reviews it seems as if a couple of the girls are up for a MMF or even a MMFF
    So anyone out there want to team up for mini Gang bang???
    What time? I guess it will take me an hour or so to get to Willoughby from the Airport so somewhere about 1.30 is achievable.

Any interest?
    Just to let you know, our shop is almost immediately next to Bondi junction Westfield (about 1 minute walk from the nearest Westfield entrance) so parking is great.

We also had 2 punters last night that did a MMFF and yes, there was abit of a discount

Suite 2, 6A Gray St
    Bondi Junction

Banned
    Its pretty short notice for Friday, but if you decide to go to 533 make sure you talk to Angie to arrange. Phone 02 9967 9991

The other receptionists aren't worth talking to and I think there may be one on this afternoon or evening.

Banned
    G'day Plonkey
    Great idea to tap into this community for info
    Whatever you get organised, please fill in your brothers here next week about how things went
    All the advertised businesses here give great customer service, particularly if you can book beforehand, and you can be definite about the time you will arrive
    The places mentioned already here are great recommendations
    As for group activity, I'm working tomorrow, but wishing you a great experience ; )
    Lets hear from our Queenslander friend next week!