Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New massage relaxation shop

Junior Member(有D料到)

New massage relaxation shop

Hi all
    This friday 8th november new shop is opening 3 dorothy lane camp hill corner old cleveland rd..
    trained korean girls ..shop hrs will be from 8.30am to 8.30pm mon to sun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the shop you were looking to open up? If so, congrats Hope it goes well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Good luck mate. And thanks, the location of your shop is very convenient for me Your shop will be head to head not only with Mozni Camp Hill but also with 2 other Korean shops (one good, one less than good) less than 10 minutes away

BrainSex
    Good luck in this new venture...more competition is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    8:30am is almost breakfast time. I wonder if you ger a free bacon and egg muffin if your the first cab off the rank each day. Also watch what you say about this shop. You never know the owner could be monitoring this site - lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good luck -- good to have a punter open a shop who knows the market and industry first hand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congrats comer111. I was going to my reg private ML Thursday, she might have to hold off till I try your place.

Junior Member(有D料到)

new shop

Hi all..
    yes nearly complete and 30 grand later!! All girls have been training every day for past 2 weeks also some girls from other popular shops..
    I hope the way i have set the shop up will put most other shops to shame!!
    All girls are being paid more than any other shop in brisbane and a real big focus on customer attention..
    i have a commercial laundry service doing pickup and delivery of towels . Disposable bed covers and a few extra things which other shops are not doing.. so anyway got to get back to setting shop up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What sort of discount do Aus99.com members get?

Banned
    Hey, congratulations man.

Bit out of my way but ill make the effort to drop by in the next week or two. The more competition in Brisbane, the better. Will definitely give you a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to see you are focusing on hygiene as some of the shops are just disgusting when the face towel is just placed right back ready for the next customer, keep up the commitment and surely you'll have some regulars after the name is out there and people giving feedback

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by comer1111 View Post
    Hi all..
    yes nearly complete and 30 grand later!! All girls have been training every day for past 2 weeks also some girls from other popular shops..
    I hope the way i have set the shop up will put most other shops to shame!!
    All girls are being paid more than any other shop in brisbane and a real big focus on customer attention..
    i have a commercial laundry service doing pickup and delivery of towels . Disposable bed covers and a few extra things which other shops are not doing.. so anyway got to get back to setting shop up
    Finally a shop that is more concerned with hygiene than making $$$.

Banned
    Any idea of prices..?

Junior Member(有D料到)

new shop

The cost of an hr massage will be $70 ... i know some wont be happy but our mls are getting paid 40from the hr a lot more than other shops are paying .. plus we will be using laundry service for cleaning of all towels which all costs money.. we will be have 60 an hr every tues or thurs all day just havent worked out what day..
    hope the info helps

Banned
    Not much price difference, if the service is as you describe, will be well worth the small difference.

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to it..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whats the phone number for bookings ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

new shop

Will advise of number on wed as when phone is connected.. also NO CHEAP BABY OIL what gives a lot of people skin problems.. we will be using proper massage oil which is a lot more washable after massage..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will there be showers with hot/cold running water? How about a coffee machine for when we are all sitting around trying not to make eye contact on cheap Tuesdsy/Thursdsy Serious about the showers though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congrats mate. As it turns out I have a week off next week, so will definately check it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't wait to try, awesome stuff. Brisbane is in need of competition and you will actually have a niche if you provide good service seeing as the other shops are starting to lack in the service department.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast