A buddy recommended this shop to me for their pretty Korean girls, cheap price and good shop environment. This afternoon, I was working close by this shop and hence went in for a quick trial.

A number of pretty Korean girls came to say hello. I chose the prettiest girl, called Amber. She really looks like an actress, very elegant. Her boobs look nice and good size. She is quite tall, at least 1.65m, white skin. Body shape really curvy. Her age is around mid-20s. Receptionist told me that it was her first working day in this shop.

She stayed in the room while I was having a quick shower. I hugged her and licked her nice breasts afterwards. My feeling is that her boobs are real, at least D-cup. Her tits are quite soft, could not feel any lumps and when she lay down, her breasts fell sideways, unlike the faked boobs which remain upward.

She gave me a nice catbath and CBJ, as expected for Korean girls. When my dick got inside her pussy, I felt it quite tight. Perhaps because she had a good long holiday and not working nor having much sex during this period. To me, it was very enjoyable. In addition, she looks like an actress (she said that she was an ex-model). Fucking a pretty girl always made me stronger. I came out very quickly due to the tightness of her pussy. It was a shame, but better came happy and fast than not coming at all for me. She gave me a nice massage to kill the rest of the time.

She is a bit cool, but very often, pretty girls behave like this. For brothers who enjoy sex with pretty girls, Amber could not be missed. But for brothers who want special services, Amber will not be suitable. She has a bit of temper too. She likes the room to be quite dark during sex. I wanted bright light, but she insisted to have dim light.

When I looked at her under brighter light before I left shop, she really looked more beautiful after sex than before.