Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Shop - Angie's Massage - Camp Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

New Shop - Angie's Massage - Camp Hill

No, haven't tried this one yet. Just helped starting the thread hahahah

Junior Member(有D料到)

Smile

has been a while since had good massage so decided to give this place a go today was hard to get booking but was well worth the visit!!!
    Best of all the manager was my fav at stanley st shop long time ago .. Pity she not giving massage now but the girl i had gave a great massage.
    This place seems pretty good clean fresh great looking girls wearing sexy kimono's gave me free foot spa massage before massage, bottle of water on arrival..
    my money well spent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I managed to get in today without an appointment. I also got the foot spa though not the water - was asked if I wanted coffee, tea or water but declined. The massage was very good. I asked for medium but it was more on the hard side I thought. Maybe a little too much oil but that's ok. Unfortunately, no extras though I did ask. Don't know if I lucked out with the ML I got or if its the shop policy. I had high expectations though as it was publicised on this forum so I left disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    I managed to get in today without an appointment. I also got the foot spa though not the water - was asked if I wanted coffee, tea or water but declined. The massage was very good. I asked for medium but it was more on the hard side I thought. Maybe a little too much oil but that's ok. Unfortunately, no extras though I did ask. Don't know if I lucked out with the ML I got or if its the shop policy. I had high expectations though as it was publicised on this forum so I left disappointed.
    Really? A seasoned punter opens a shop with no extras? Does it mean he still go to competitor shops to get extras himself?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We have decided to give another $60 per hr massage to all customers today saturday.
    from 10am to 8pm
    enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back to this shop today busy but managed to get in.. bella who is manager is doing great job and has trained the girls real well great massage by great sexy girl..
    soon as u walk in door you are treated like a king offered a drink foot spa great massage shower with hot water.. and even deodorants for customer use ...
    i have not managed to get hj yet but i think once girls get to know me better the chance..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If anyone wants to pm me with feed back of there visit to this shop please do so does not matter if positive or negative.
    Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Visited the place today. Clearly this shop has set a new standard for massage shops in Bris.
    If they can maintain the goodies I saw today then other shops have to significantly improve their services to remain competitive. Some highlights:
    - very good standard of massage. Clearly the results of a thorough training. It can also be tailored to suit what the client needs
    - use of disposable bed sheets
    - bottled water upon arrival
    - the free foot spa is a killer. Very relaxing and also makes sure your feet are clean. And it's outside your 60 minute allocated massage time. After foot massage I was given a pair of slippers to keep my feet remain clean while moving to the room. The foot session also gives you the chance to have a chat with your masseuse face to face (very important to me)
    - use of good quality oil
    - nice private rooms, well lit, good air con. Soothing new age background music
    - OK, very nice and friendly staff. I think this is also part of the training (and yes they're all attractive). I hope they can remain enthusiastic not only at this early stage of the shop
    - A very helpful manager
    - Early opening. I arrived before 9am, very convenient

Room for improvements:
    - Main entrance upstairs is a bit too visible from the street. But they have a back door as well for those who prefer to sneak in
    - Shop parking space at the basement is also too visible. One may prefer to park 50m down the street

Overall, as it's set up it stands out among the best (if not the best) in town. The temptation to keep coming back is just too great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with bw I think I am hooked

Senior Member(無間使者)

disappointing

I got to say I was disappointed with my experience there today. Friendly girls but they are very inexperienced working as a ML. The 3 girls I saw said this was their first massage job and it showed. The manager Angie said this girl will look after you very very well and she is popular. however when it came to end of massage she swapped with another girl and the 2nd girl said sorry I can only do a soft massage...hmmm so then a 3rd girl came in and provided a very poor quality ending. If you are after good quality massage with an experienced ML it will probably be very hit and miss. some pretty and friendly girls but disappointing overall. I've had much better elsewhere. It is a nice new house tho, clean and well set up. Hopefully service improves with experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been this shop 4 times now and always been given a great massage and i like hard massage!! I know i would rather spend $70 for an hr at this shop rather than some other shops out there which are dirty girls only care about $$ and not care about customers at all. I can go this shop get treated like a king foot spa free water in bottle not shit out of tap and good massage by great looking girls...
    Sick of paying money to shops and getting shit in return , also i noticed on my visit other day a service truck came and drop off big load of fresh clean towels which is a big plus for me as well.. so yes i am hooked and my hard earned money will keep going to this shop ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroopointer View Post
    I have been this shop 4 times now and always been given a great massage and i like hard massage!! I know i would rather spend $70 for an hr at this shop rather than some other shops out there which are dirty girls only care about $$ and not care about customers at all. I can go this shop get treated like a king foot spa free water in bottle not shit out of tap and good massage by great looking girls...
    Sick of paying money to shops and getting shit in return , also i noticed on my visit other day a service truck came and drop off big load of fresh clean towels which is a big plus for me as well.. so yes i am hooked and my hard earned money will keep going to this shop ..
    thanks for the review.

Nice positive review indeed. one of the best reviews in a long long time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with BW - this place is definitely a world apart compared to some of the other places.
    Nice, clean, friendly and oh - did I say clean !!
    Girls are great and I personally could not ask for in a massage shop !
    The foot massage was great. I recently had one of these in the US when I was there before my massage and loved it, so very happy to have this experience back here in Brisbane.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys.. We have a special offer from 3pm today sat to 9pm Sunday for 2 hr massage
    2hr massage $110.00

1 hr massage $ 65.00 from 3 pm to close tonight only

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forum membersonly mention on arrival

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi guys. does anyone have an address for this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is 3 Dorothy lane camp hill just on corner of old Cleveland rd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice service and had a great massage but left unhappy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah great massage but didn't get what I wanted in the end. Probably will not return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been this shop 4 times now and really cant fault it just money well spent every visit the staff know how to give a really good massage, unlike most shops where they just slap baby oil around your body and expect a big tip

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast