Service Provider's Name: Sophie

Session Month & Year: November 2013

Establishment Address: 19 Prichard Place Peakhurst NSW

Phone Number : 02 Advertised Hourly Rate: Special Promotion $100 / hr.

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: 26 - 30

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 150 cm / 5'2" Body Shape: Small Petite.

Kissing Available: Yes,

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Attractive

Overall Personality: Bland.

Overall Performance: Average lacks any enthusiasm.

Return Factor: No thank you.

Been going to try this place again, the photos of Sophie and CICI looked inviting.

The premises are in a col-de-sac and quite exposed entrance to the street.

Once inside shown to a smallish room with a bathroom attached, however the bath room has two doors one to the room and the other to the corridor so it is shared.

Sophie came in and introduced herself she had a big smile on her face but spoke little English.

She looked attractive in her black top and skimpy shorts was smaller than I had expected from the photos and looked late 20's to me.

I asked her did she kiss? Yes was the reply so we settled the finances and showered, sat on the bed and she returned removed he bra and panties, to show a neat but somewhat smaller set of boobs to what I had anticipated however they were neat and firm probably size B.

I lay her on the bed and started to kiss her, she responded but after a minute or two sat up and started to give me a cat bath, after a few minutes of this i lay her down again and kissed her then moved on down to her breasts.

She has small firm breasts with inverted nipples, she moaned a little while I sucked her breasts and managed t get her small right nipple to extend, she does have small nipples and the left one remained inverted I could not get it to come out at all.

Eventually I move down for some daty, she is shaven down there but it has grown back so has a trimmed look but is a bit prickly. I managed to spread her legs enough to get access and she has a neat tasty pussy.

She seemed to enjoy the daty but kept saying softer whenever I started to get her aroused.

It became obvious that she was happy to enjoy a licking but did not want to come.

After awhile she said lay here and signalled for me to lay on my back with my head on the pillow.

She grabbed a condom and applied then settled in to giving me some CBJ it was Ok but guess I am spoilt and use to top BBBJ service so it left a bit to be desired.

Do you want me to fuck you or you fuck me first she says!

You start I said so she mounts me in cowgirl and rides me gently for a few minutes then says you on top I enter her in missionary, she clamps her legs to limit my penetration.

I realize that If I am going to come then I better forget about her, she is not really interested anyway and go for it I think maybe I better try doggy but then my dick decides that he don't want to miss out and starts to show some interest.

She does have a neat tight pussy and I stay with the missionary and finally explode inside her.

She cleans me up well kinda, she removes the condom and wipes me then sticks tissues over my dick.

You want massage she says?

Yes please, well the session wasn't going anywhere so why not.

I look at the clock only been there 30 minutes, most unusual for me to come in that time I usually spend the first 30 minutes pleasuring the lady.

The next 30 minutes consisted of stroking my back then pushing down on the bit she stroked for about two minutes and then moving onto repeat on another area of my back, not much of a massage.

The session ended with a shower and I left.

Overall it was OK but there was no GFE, PSE or any enthusiasm or fun, It wasn't quite star fish stuff as she at least did her job.

She is attractive, has a nice body and tits are Ok and a very nice tight pussy.

She certainly has potential but today for me she did not do it as she had no enthusiasm and obviously didn't want to get into it and have an orgasm.

She was always polite and yes friendly without the enthusiasm or GFE that I look for.

Will I see her again no thank you.

I have done a separate post on the lack of professionalism of the Papasan under general talk.