Thread: Cairns

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cairns

Hi punters spent a few days in cairns and gotta say for all before who have said cairns is dead are well off the mark. Yes theyre are your duds like in newspaper ads but do your research and you will be well rewarded! Oriental doll and northern belle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, in the night market? hehehe

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
    Hi punters spent a few days in cairns and gotta say for all before who have said cairns is dead are well off the mark. Yes theyre are your duds like in newspaper ads but do your research and you will be well rewarded! Oriental doll and northern belle
    please share..its always a disappointment when I'm up there for business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi doc! Well yes try those two establishments I mentioned..the ladies at o d are nice and I spent an hour witha nice chinese lass but she only wanted to go once so a bit of a disappointment there.
    Good experience with a nice lady in possibly her mid 30s at nb so cant complain there. Would definitely check it out again up on my next visit to cns.
    I also looked through the cairns post and found two duds in town claiming to be young asian/indian gals but turned outto be in possibly theyre late 30s or 40s. But I did stumble on a bit of a gem at clifton beach who was in her late 30s but had a terrific body. So if you look through the paper and use your noggin to figure out if they are what they are by asking the right questions, you should find something.
    Hope that helps you. Happy punting. Ps. If you want more details you'll have to pm me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    yes, in the night market? hehehe
    What are you going on about there cocktus?