Thread: Sophie a pleasant easy going hour

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sophie a pleasant easy going hour

Friday 8/11/13 about midday.
    Arrived at Pritchard place, no discreet entrance, this does not matter to me as I travel a reasonable distance to this place and nobody knows me.
    There were several men eating their lunch outside workshop opposite.

Pappasan came outside to meet me and talk about my bike, he was very friendly and invited me inside, took me straight into a room. I did not request a particular girl, decided to take a punt.

Sophie breezes into the room and introduces herself, she was dressed in see thru net bodice and fishnet stockings bra and panties with high heel shoes, all in black, she was quite tiny but well proportioned, cash exchanged $100/hour, She invited me to shower and I did so. Sophie told me she had already showered.

We spent a little time exploring each other, allowing her to check me out I guess, she asked me what I would like. I replied she can do anything she wants to me,
    She smiled and said, "you love me already I suck you first". CBJ commenced, Sophie was skilful and sensual with plenty of ball licking mixed in. I had to stop her after just a few minutes of this and tell her to slow down or I would blow and I want to fuck her, she obliged and we teased each other playfully.

Sophie then announced you fuck me now, started in missionary, then from behind and finished clamped together not moving with her pussy muscles draining my cock. Sophie cleaned me up and spent the rest of the session massaging me without oil and using good pressure on the required spots.

Overall it was a good punt especially for the price. Will I be back yes and will try a new girl if possible every time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So far away! Petrol will cost 20 bucks haha

Banned
    Sophie is a nice girl well worth a try and you can't go wrong with the price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oneonone, Your last report about Sophie was "Sophie - Lacks any real enthusiasm. ".
    Overall Looks: Attractive
    Overall Personality: Bland.
    Overall Performance: Average lacks any enthusiasm.
    Return Factor: No thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Oneonone, Your last report about Sophie was "Sophie - Lacks any real enthusiasm. ".
    Overall Looks: Attractive
    Overall Personality: Bland.
    Overall Performance: Average lacks any enthusiasm.
    Return Factor: No thank you.
    So whats your point? That's right she didn't do it for me there was nothing wrong with her we just didn't have any chemistry or energy she was nice enough.