Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: angie massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ummm, you see that little smiley face, with the tongue sticking out? That means I'm joking.

And no it's not second time for me at all. Once again, plural does not explicitly imply all. You are and you are wrong.

A plural is the form of a word that is used to denote more than one and more than one does not mean nor imply all.

Feel free to look it up anywhere sometime because that is the use of plural. I'm sorry but your argument is simply wrong.

So it is you who stands corrected again.

Maybe you need to understand the English language as well as humour, or at least lighten up a little.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Ummm, you see that little smiley face, with the tongue sticking out? That means I'm joking.

And no it's not second time for me at all. Once again, plural does not explicitly imply all. You are and you are wrong.

A plural is the form of a word that is used to denote more than one and more than one does not mean nor imply all.

Feel free to look it up anywhere sometime because that is the use of plural. I'm sorry but your argument is simply wrong.

So it is you who stands corrected again.

Maybe you need to understand the English language as well as humour, or at least lighten up a little.

LMAO!!!!

Please reread what I typed or ask a grown up to explain it to you. I never said the use of a plural implied all, the LACK of a quantitave adjective DID.

It is really funny watching you go out of your way to try and prove me wrong in some way. Somewhat complimentary also

Probably about time to stop bothering everyone else with your childish endeavours, but please continue if you wish.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This is now the shop I frequent the most. Caring, enthusiastic, incredibly attractive girls who'd love to make sure you have a great, not just good, time. I have to give credit where it's due

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you never said it then why did you say this from our previous discussion to which you are referring?

"Incorrect, I said punters don't care. I did not say ALL punters do not care." - The use of "punters" alone implies all. You didn't say most, some or a few therefore you implied all by default.

A missing quantitative adjective does not imply all by default, it simply means it's unquantified but more than one. If I said I went to the store and bought eggs today, does that imply that I bought every egg in the shop. No it does not. Sure adding " some" would quantify it. You are missing the point which is a lack of does not imply all.

Actually you went out if your way to try and prove me wrong when a) I made a joke and b) I stood corrected.

PS I'm not the one being childish here. Who was the one brought up previous discussions and made out they had proved someone wrong twice?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not just the girls BW, Angie goes out of her way to make everyone feel welcome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really don't have a problem with the advertising comer does on here. Since his initial issue with starting multiple threads was brought up, he has gone out of his way to keep discussion to the one thread. And as stated, he isn't in here all the time promoting the shop either, just mostly responding to questions with the occasional specials update.

With regards to this being purely a sexual services forum, I don't necessarily think that is 100% correct. Predominately yes, but nowhere does it say that it has to be exclusively so.

Personally, I don't think I'll be visiting the shop anytime soon, as when I go for a "massage" it is really the "ending" I am after. If I did want a legit massage, I would go to a sports massage place and get a qualified, trained person to give me a massage. My feeling is the hype will eventually die down and they will become more like Mozhi, where the punters will get frustrated with leaving with blue ball syndrome and start to go back to the tried and tested shops where they know they will get what they want.

In saying that, I wish the shop and it's owners nothing but the best of luck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I dont have a problem with Comer posting whatever the hell he wants. He was a punter before he started this up, which makes him a unique case. I think he should post whatever and whenever he wants and its up to us to either accept it nor not, reply or not, that way both of us get a fair chop of the cherry. It is possible to just read on to the next message if you dont like what you see. The bottom line is I want to know whats out there, more posts the better I say. This forum can be dead shit quiet anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Angie massage?

kazuya

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In my experience when punters leave disappointed it is because they go in with a bad/arrogant attitude.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    In my experience when punters leave disappointed it is because they go in with a bad/arrogant attitude.
    did you mean you used to be like that? LOL .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12