Thread: Hot Barbie – 38F boobs on top of my chest. Feelings unimaginable

Banned

Hot Barbie – 38F boobs on top of my chest. Feelings unimaginable

Just came back from this shop after trying the hottest Korean girl, Barbie. Saw this shop roster that they have a new K-girl starting today, beautiful, young, busty and natural boobs. She got everything I want. Immediately booked and went to shop to try this Korean beauty.

Barbie looked more beautiful and lovely than I thought. She looked very elegant and gracious. Gave me lovely smiles and appeared really friendly. Her white big boobs already got my dick hard. She is a tall girl, about 1.68m.

Although she gave me only CBJ, my dick was hard from the very beginning. I asked her how big are her boobs and she said they are 38F and natural. I said her boobs are really wonderful and she smiled so happily. When she was doing cowgirl, she basically lay on my chest , rocked and fucked me. I wrapped around her back and big bum, and enjoyed her soft big boobs resting on my chest. The feelings really awesome.

Barbie has very sexy eyes. When she looked at me, she almost took my soul away.

She gave me more suckings before I did doggy on her. She enjoyed doggy a lot. I turned her around to do more mish before shooting all the loads into her pussy. After finish, I lay on top of her breasts to enjoy more soft time. Wonderful.

I love big boobs and especially a pretty and lovely girl with big boobs and so willing to let you enjoy her. Exceptional girl.

Very nice review brother, I think I need to check out those 38 F Cups too !!

Quote Originally Posted by Fkdoll2398 View Post
    A buddy recommended this shop to me for their pretty Korean girls, cheap price and good shop environment. This afternoon, I was working close by this shop and hence went in for a quick trial.

My buddies told me about this shop and a tall beautiful Korean model, Apple, a few months ago. Heart really wanted this girl, but money was a bit tight. Luckily, I won a minor prize Lotto and so used this money to see my dreamed girl yesterday.
    I asked my buddy if he had any good recommendations. He said he once .........

BTW brother , this buddy of yours, same person ? If so, any chance of introducing him to the forum? He seems to have very good punting tips !!

I wish I have a buddy like him too!

Just wondering

Cheers

Banned
    Bro Ahlungor,

If a punter does not have tips, his bets are certain to go down the drain. My buddy visited many shops weekly and wrote quite a number of ARs too. He always gets on well with the receptionist/manager of each shop, hence his info mostly spot on.

I do not have much money to punt, hence following his advice basically would not go wrong. Even if it is not the winner, the 1st or 2nd runner up would still be good enough for amateur like me.

U are an old horse, superb fighter, you should be giving out good tips to me in future via private messages.