Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amanda: petite little thing

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 09/11/2013
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $85 for 30 minutes or $130 for 45 minutes

Size/shape : firm sexy body, Nice tits (Enhanced B cup I think), a sexy flat stomach

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian I didn’t ask what particular flavour.

Services Provided : DFK , FS, BBBJ (CIM…. but), fingering.
    Smoker: No!!! (Yay!!)
    [I vote for girls that smoke to use e-cigarette’s, so then us non-smokers can’t taste it :-)]

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

The pros:
    She is hot
    Lots of Kissing
    Nice Body, very petite.
    FS good in all positions.
    The cons:
    English level low.
    CIM more of a hand job with her mouth just touching my cock as I came. I like to come naturally during a proper blow job.

Not to say I didn’t enjoy myself because I did .

I decided I would call up Sophie today and ask for a recommendation of a girl who doesn’t smoke and will kiss a lot. She thought about it for a while and came back with Lola or Amanda. I have seen Lola twice, once with a beard and once without and both times she was not interested in kissing at all. She does do a great tit fuck though with those massive melons of hers…

So I booked Amanda.

I turn up at the shop and Sophie greets me by name and calls out for Amanda. Sophie asks me if I will write a review on Amanda and I tell her of course as I always do. Sophie then yells out something in Chinese to Amanda… I guess it’s something like “this guy will write a review on you online so fuck the shit out of him please”.

I pull out my money and am exchanging notes with Sophie while Amanda’s walks out from the girl’s area. Juggling the notes and trying to get them into my wallet without falling over while still managing to do my best to perv on Amanda. I only glimpse her stomach and belly button and it looks sexy.

The formalities taken care of we are on our way to the room and sadly it’s the small broom closet :-(. I jump in the shower as Amanda disappears. I clean myself up and by the time I get out of the shower she is back and lying completely naked on the bed waiting for me. She is very petite, probably only around 160 cm tall or even a little under. I admired her body and tits whilst I quickly dried.

I jump on the bed and we are kissing. Kneeling and its soft and slow as she comes in for a kiss and then backs away and comes back, tilting her head this way and that she softly kisses me and I caress her body. My tongue tries probing but I cannot find hers. I keep running into teeth. I tell her to put her tongue in my mouth but she doesn’t say anything and I don’t think she understands.

I head on down to suck on those B cups of hers. I have a feeling those little tits of hers are enhanced but it certainly didn’t bother me, I think they look amazing! After a couple of minutes she lies down on the bed before I could ask her to and I climb on top and let my fingers do the walking :-).

I love a girl that lets you finger her while you kiss her and Amanda is one of those!! I started slow with only a centimetre or so in, gradually working my way deeper and deeper until I’m knuckle deep in her pussy. I catch just a hint of her tongue and I grab it with my lips, a vice like grip to be sure, and pull it towards me sucking. She relaxes and her tongue finds its way into my mouth and I groan in pleasure. When she tries to withdraw it I latch onto it and suck it! It’s mine and it’s not getting away!

I think she understood then that I wanted her tongue in my mouth while I kissed her as that is what I got a lot of from then on. Which to me, is perfection. After awhile of this I sat back on my feet and just watched my finger working that little pussy, going back and forth like a piston.

Can I come in your mouth? I ask.

She looks confused. You want suck?

I say sex now, finish with blow job and I come in your mouth.

She still looks confused but says, Sex now. Condom? Sex?

Yes I say. But I want to finish with a blow job and come in your mouth. She still doesn’t seem to understand so I pantomime… Pointing at my penis and saying come whilst with my hands indicating gushing and pointing at her mouth and saying come is going in there yes?

She says okay but I have no idea if she understands me or not.

She doms me up and I’m slipping my penis into this petite sexy Asian. I’m on top, kneeling and I leaned forward to kiss her and that tiny little tongue of hers comes out to play again. I was in heaven, moving just enough to stimulate my cock while my mouth and tongue were being stimulated by her own mouth and tongue. I transition into full missionary and slowly pound and grind my cock inside her while sucking on her tongue.

I climb off her and suggest doggy style to which she readily agrees. She jumps into that position and her body looks amazing. I admire her sexy legs and the curve of her back and arse as I position myself. I slowly push into her pussy all the way, balls deep, slowly withdraw it all the way so my cock pops out but I’m holding my cock steady to make sure it’s still at the right angle/right spot and quickly push it all the way back in and taking it all the way back out again and again.

After about 8 times she says no, and waggles her pussy at me. I guess that just means she wants me to fuck her? I oblige and start pounding that lovely pussy. I grab onto her hips and start pulling her back as I thrust forward fucking her deep and hard. It was wonderful and at one point I lent forward lying on her back with my arms supporting some of my weight, the beast with 2 backs :-), I couldn’t resist giving those tits a bit of a squeeze every now and then, it’s just good luck you know!

I enjoyed the sight of me fucking her in the little mirror and next to the bed. Although that mirror could use some polishing... I don’t want to think about what the stains on that mirror are :-).

Time for girl on top and she gets me to sit up as she places the pillow against the wall, she mounts me and I watch her face as my cock slides into her. She leans forward and starts kissing me, her tongue penetrating my mouth as I greedily suck and lick everything she will let me. She pulls away so that her mouth is just out of reach, I lean forward but I just can’t get there! She keeps doing that, coming forward and kissing me for a while and then hovering just out of reach, teasing me. I begin sucking on her tits when her mouth is unavailable. The whole time she is grinding me, but it’s a good grind that I can actually feel the movement of my cock in her pussy.

I forgot to look at the time when I got into the room, I have no idea how much time is left but after all this action I’m thinking it must be time for the blow job. So I tell her blow job now and I will come in your mouth. She looks at her watch and I ask what time do I need to come? I don’t think she understood as she doesn’t reply.

She starts an enthusiastic blow job, tilting her head left and right in a cork screw manner. She was going hard, using her hand and pumping away. I wasn’t sure how much time I had left so I did my best to hold back and for some reason today it was easy for me to hold back even though it’s been a few days since I last came.

She finally comes up for air and looks at the clock and slaps me on the leg and tells me “hurry”.

Okay, I tell her I will come now. I tense up my PC muscles as she starts sucking hard and fast whilst pumping me with her hand at the same time. Within a minute I can feel myself building and I tell her, just like that, keep doing that and I will come.

I’m coming soon I say, she stops sucking and moves so that the tip of my cock is just in her mouth and gets that hand of hers pumping hard and fast. I blow my load into her mouth and the second I exhale and relax (come is still pumping out) she jumps up and is spitting my come into a pile of tissues that she had thrown on the floor throughout the session. Hacking loudly and spitting repeatedly whilst running to the shower to rinse and hack some more, then quickly jumping on the bed to get the listerine off the tall shelf that she couldn’t reach and racing back to the shower for more rinsing.

Honestly, it was a little offputting. I know she’s only worried about her health and I wonder if she would have done it at all if Sophie hadn’t told her I would write a review… But still, it was offputting.

I did admire her body as she was making the bed at the end of the session. Bending over I couldn’t help it, I had to grab those lovely arse cheeks! As I left she stuck her tongue in my ear and I fondled tits :-). She held me close and said carefully and slowly I work Saturday come see me again.

Would I see her again? Yes I would. I loved that tiny little tongue of hers, it was spectacular. But I would not ask for CIM with this girl. I would come during sex with a condom…

Would I recommend her? Yes, if chitchat is not important, if you like a petite girl and if CIM is not important to you.

Well, the missus is due back on the weekend so my punting exploits will be vastly reduced. My wallet will no doubt thank me. Considering I told myself I would only punt 4 or 5 times while she was away… I think I at least doubled that . But I had fun!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Amanda and I had a bit of corporal going for a while.
    But yes, if a girl isn't too keen on cim but does it anyway, then expect your immediate post-orgasm experience to be much less than ideal.

You may not be getting cim at home 69hornyjohn69!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Amanda and I had a bit of corporal going for a while.

But yes, if a girl isn't too keen on cim but does it anyway, then expect your immediate post-orgasm experience to be much less than ideal.

You may not be getting cim at home 69hornyjohn69!

I don't get much of anything at home! My partner's Japanese and she always tells me that the Japanese have the lowest sex drive of anyone in the world…The 1st 5 or 6 years were great but it's gone downhill a lot over the years since, which is why I'm here.

I am obsessed with CIM. It started as oral has always felt so much better than actual sex, I think this was due to a very tight circumcision.

I think I mentioned before that I've been doing foreskin restoration… I have grown some skin and sex actually feels as good if not better than oral now. But after my entire sexual life focusing on blow jobs and CIM, it's just something I crave

Pics for anyone who is interested on what is possible with foreskin restoration. (warning, obviously penis photos)

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

Though most people take a lot longer than 2 years...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I think your Japanese partner is bluffing you. Japanese girls are most highly sex driven I can think of!

Banned
    Some women have a high sex drive some don't that's life! Thank goodness for punting nothing increases a woman sex drive more than money!

Banned
    I remember reading somewhere that more than 60% of long-term relationships in Japan are sexless
    I don't know how true that is, and I need to find that link
    But I agree with Max Imapact
    Every Japanese lady I have been with in my private life have had a higher libido than me
    And my current gf, in the past, used a toy every nite until she met me. She recently asked me to teach her Greek

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that more than 60% of long-term relationships in Japan are sexless
    I don't know how true that is, and I need to find that link
    That's not surprising, but I'd speculate a lot of it has to do with the hours worked and amount drunk by the average "salaryman". I remember reading that the divorce rate there is relatively low, until you get to retirement age where it goes through the roof .... it's only in retirement that some couples spend enough time with each other to really get to know each other and work out they're not really compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    But I agree with Max Imapact
    Every Japanese lady I have been with in my private life have had a higher libido than me
    And my current gf, in the past, used a toy every nite until she met me. She recently asked me to teach her Greek
    Then why are you here, you lucky bastard?? :-P

Kidding. Agree that on the whole Japanese girls are pretty ridiculously horny, but all those I've had experience with privately have been in their 20's .... maybe it changes with age just like in the West. In any event, I'll keep travelling there and offering my services to any frustrated housewife who doesn't know which capsule her husband has passed out in tonight. :-P

Oh, and great review hornyjohn!! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Banned
    Punter Poontang, Im here because Im more often single than with girlfriend

P4P has also taught me that sometimes you can spend too much time in a relationship that isnt working, just to enjoy the physical intimacy

I spent months and years with people I didnt really have great feelings for, but the sex was great

Now I dont have to waste these womens time, nor my own time and money, on relationships that go nowhere

I can now visit new women and the time spent with them starts and ends with the booking.

May spend quality Christmas time at the Cleveland establishment, thanks to your recommendation ; )

Banned
    ^^^ great wisdom. :-)

Been there and done that too, none moreso than the last Aussie GF. The emotional torment is never worth the brief physical elation, wish I ended that one and discovered P4P much sooner.

Banned
    Agreed Punter Poontang

So many years I have wasted being in relationships that arent going anywhere

And the longer you stay in those relationships, the harder it is to get out of them : (

Spending so much money and time in nonworking relationships - the dinners, the movies, the presents, the holidays - and the relationships arent going anywhere !

I could have saved both time and money by doing P4P instead, and less broken hearts all around !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    P4P? P2P? P4P?

Punter for punter? Person to person? Person for person? You keep on using those abbreviations and I thought I knew what you meant, now I don't think I do!

Banned
    Sextus.
    The community know what I mean
    My posts are pretty clearly explained

Banned
    Alternatively people can insist Heatseeker doesnt exist, and that he doesnt know what he is talking about

Costumed crusaders surely cannot exist, or know what they are doing ; )

Heatseeker doesnt mind if people dont believe of his existence

Heatseeker seeks the heat, and can handle the heat

Right Punter Poontang ; ) ?

Banned
    She sure looks good and a nice photo 64 well done!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well done 69hornyjohn69, suck a great AR, you made me laugh. I saw her few weeks ago, AR is coming now, and I've noticed the same thing with the CIM, but it didn't bother me.

You have to be in the right mood to go there, the circus/bordello style is quite funny.

Heatseeker, you're right regrading appetite for sex from asian lady. I had a lot of japanese and korean gf in the past, my last korean was so horny every night, it was very exhausting but can't complain It was good time when I think about it, ahahah...