Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
Hahaha, I'd say around 30 in the 11 nights. Had a 24 pack of the regular Ansell ones, plus a 12 pack of the Durex ultra thin ones .... came back with a few spare as even if I did 36 loads there were a few CIM's in there too. Definitely take your own, and always use them for FS in LOS, no exceptions. :-)

Very jealous, I miss BKK terribly, dunno when my next trip will be. :-( Assuming you only have a few days, it's imperative you work out your preferred "scene" quickly so you can focus your efforts. e.g. LT'ing go-go stunners can be tricky if you're holed up in a hotel with work colleagues, so you may need to focus on in-house "massage" options.

Read the other BKK threads here too, especially the one titled "Vietnam & Bangkok" under O/S General Talk. I've put some tips in there about pricing & negotiating, take as much of that in as possible as the girls can smell a noob a mile away and will honestly hustle you for as much as they think you will pay, they'll be assuming you don't know any better.

After getting through all that, if I've missed anything, feel free to ask away if you've got any questions. :-)
I think a 6 pack will be more than enough for my trip :-). The conference is only 2 days but i will probably stay an extra 2 nights so I can get LT then. As for work colleagues, I am sure a group of us will go check out NEP & Soi Cowboy on those evenings. I can check out what I like and go back on my own!