Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BKK + Pattaya - December 2012

Wow! Were these posts from a book you published !

It's like a punters guide, I haven't read all yet, so much intel. I'll read more later.

Excellent work brother PP

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Impressive!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Standing ovation☆★☆★

Now that is an AR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Wow! Were these posts from a book you published !
    Hahaha, nah mate, just copied & pasted from the other forum where I initially posted them each day. It's a great way to kill time in the afternoons while recovering from the previous nights mayhem, so spent at least an hour each day hunched over the laptop typing it all up .... it generated a great deal of interest and discussion which made the effort worthwhile, plus it's great to re-live by logging in and re-reading it myself.

I'm aware it's gonna be one hell of a shitfight to wade through on here, especially if undertaken in one hit. Hopefully there's something worthwhile in there for anyone who makes the effort though, so thanks to you, CL & Gucci for your acknowledgements. :-)

Thanks PP. Looks like I am going to BKK for the first time next Feb for a conference.....cant wait now after reading this review! One question, how many rubbers did you go through? :-D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks PP. Looks like I am going to BKK for the first time next Feb for a conference.....cant wait now after reading this review! One question, how many rubbers did you go through? :-D
    Hahaha, I'd say around 30 in the 11 nights. Had a 24 pack of the regular Ansell ones, plus a 12 pack of the Durex ultra thin ones .... came back with a few spare as even if I did 36 loads there were a few CIM's in there too. Definitely take your own, and always use them for FS in LOS, no exceptions. :-)

Very jealous, I miss BKK terribly, dunno when my next trip will be. :-( Assuming you only have a few days, it's imperative you work out your preferred "scene" quickly so you can focus your efforts. e.g. LT'ing go-go stunners can be tricky if you're holed up in a hotel with work colleagues, so you may need to focus on in-house "massage" options.

Read the other BKK threads here too, especially the one titled "Vietnam & Bangkok" under O/S General Talk. I've put some tips in there about pricing & negotiating, take as much of that in as possible as the girls can smell a noob a mile away and will honestly hustle you for as much as they think you will pay, they'll be assuming you don't know any better.

After getting through all that, if I've missed anything, feel free to ask away if you've got any questions. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Hahaha, I'd say around 30 in the 11 nights. Had a 24 pack of the regular Ansell ones, plus a 12 pack of the Durex ultra thin ones .... came back with a few spare as even if I did 36 loads there were a few CIM's in there too. Definitely take your own, and always use them for FS in LOS, no exceptions. :-)

Very jealous, I miss BKK terribly, dunno when my next trip will be. :-( Assuming you only have a few days, it's imperative you work out your preferred "scene" quickly so you can focus your efforts. e.g. LT'ing go-go stunners can be tricky if you're holed up in a hotel with work colleagues, so you may need to focus on in-house "massage" options.

Read the other BKK threads here too, especially the one titled "Vietnam & Bangkok" under O/S General Talk. I've put some tips in there about pricing & negotiating, take as much of that in as possible as the girls can smell a noob a mile away and will honestly hustle you for as much as they think you will pay, they'll be assuming you don't know any better.

After getting through all that, if I've missed anything, feel free to ask away if you've got any questions. :-)
    WOW what a f...kn resource this thread is
    "Fucking in thailand the ultimate Guide."
    Can I come to your book launch ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    WOW what a f...kn resource this thread is
    "Fucking in thailand the ultimate Guide."
    Can I come to your book launch ??
    Cheers, genuinely hoping others get something out it if they make the effort to wade through it all.

The book deal is still in the pipeline, but naturally if it's going to be a best seller I'll need to do another trip or two first, purely for additional "research" purposes. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post

I think a 6 pack will be more than enough for my trip :-). The conference is only 2 days but i will probably stay an extra 2 nights so I can get LT then. As for work colleagues, I am sure a group of us will go check out NEP & Soi Cowboy on those evenings. I can check out what I like and go back on my own!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12