Thread: Cobe - great punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cobe - great punt

Hello,
    it's my first AR and english is not my native tongue, apologise in advance

The other day I went to 533 Willoughby for the first time and I saw Cobe. The booking was really easy and I didn't wait very long.
    The lady/owner, sorry I forgot her name, is so nice, she made me feel comfortable.

Cobe came to pick me up and I was surprised, she is hot, her body is tight and toned. She is attractive too.

We had a shower together and she started to kiss me a lot, she gave me a BBBJ. She is so good. She has a fun personality, she smiles all the the time and very easy.

The sex was awesome, she loves sex, a lot of different position, I wanted to one on her but I couldn't hold it. I came inside the dom.

Actually I don't even know if she does CIM? I didn't ask her.
    Does anyone know if she does CIM? Thank you

I had a great time, I like this place, it's a great value, I will come back and try another girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    New guy aye??? @hahaha keep up the good work. Don't be shy about posting your AR's this one was good

Banned
    Good first post Nogcha glad you had a good time with Coby she is a fun girl and good at her job.

There are plenty of other good girls there if you want to give them a try a word of warning though they are addictive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    New guy aye??? @hahaha keep up the good work. Don't be shy about posting your AR's this one was good
    Thanks Gucci2012, I really appreciate. I've been punting for the a couple of months, I just started to post my AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Good first post Nogcha glad you had a good time with Coby she is a fun girl and good at her job.

There are plenty of other good girls there if you want to give them a try a word of warning though they are addictive.
    Thanks Oneonone, I'm sure it's addictive and that's the problem, but that's my only addiction. Someone one day said "I've spent almost all my money in girls and drinks, the rest I've wasted it"
    I think is a good one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogcha View Post
    Hello,

Actually I don't even know if she does CIM? I didn't ask her.
    Does anyone know if she does CIM? Thank you

She does CIM, she does...and it's something to remember with Cobe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Good AR, keep it up