Name of girl : Niko

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Monday, 3 March, 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Sexy slim body, medium boobs (B cup) and medium bums, waist small , size 6, about 164cm tall. Very pretty, snow-white smooth skin.

Roster: Monday

Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

Today I had Niko. I was attracted by her snow-white body and sexy figures. She is very pretty, even though she looks to be in her mid to late 20s. Her smiles were very lovely.

Inside the room, she used her boobs to rub against my face. I kept sucking her nipples and squeezed her boobs and bums. After these fore-plays, she gave me nice CBJ and then some light kissing on the lips. I asked her why her skin was so white and smooth, she told me her ancestors were from Chongqing. Certainly she looks like a Chongqing beauty too.

Miko likes hard pounding sex. I fucked her in many different angles that I could think of. She enjoyed the sex with me and moaned a lot, moved her body a lot in line with my movements while I was in missionary postion. She then used CG to ride me and she controlled the riding beautifully.

Next I changed to doggy and got her come in this position. I also did not last too long in this position and came soon after her.

Niko really gave me a very happy time today.