Thread: Candy@12Bellevue the Thai back walking friendly lady??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Candy@12Bellevue the Thai back walking friendly lady??

Lol I'm a sucker for punishment, all advice on this forum was screaming for me not to bother with this lady and black list her, I even experienced 1st hand her moody and angry personar when I visited this joint last week when she rudely ushered me into the shop and told me to say hello to other girls. But I wanted the full wrath of her hate for men. I wanted to be the metal pole to her lightning bolt of man hate. But sadly it never happened.

As I walked in I was mobbed by half dozen seagals(wl's not the punter) pecking at me as if I were fish n chips. But I made direct eye contact with Candy and smiled. I could immediately feel the daggers of hate for not even looking at the ladies trying to say hello. She returned the smile got up and led me to her room. She does have a good looking face and a huge rack with blonde hair, matter of fact when I was on her banging away I looked at her from side view and she actually looked caucasian with her blonde hair and sharp cheek bones.

Her services included a dtbbbj with lots of spit, ball sucking and licking plus sex. But no kissing i think, i was waiting for her to intiate it but it didnt happen, so that was my only low point of the punt. The rest of it was.....Fantastic!!! Very unrushed service plus a really good massage which included back walking. Then on turn over she started dtbbbj again. I will definately return for the back walking that was great.

She told me quite a bit about her personal life aswell. After my punt was over i tipped her a $20.....the look of amazement and wonder that came across her face(I think it was her first ever tip Lolololol)....anyway I don't want to make the call and say she is not the angry man hater I thought she would be but my session with her was really good.... except for the no dfk but it was still a good punt. I blew 2 loads.

Banned
    Great review indeed Gucci2012
    You brave man !
    Thank you for proving to her that mankind are not all bastards ; )
    In fact some are very kind

I cant believe the great stories of service coming out of this place

We have all been informed that the ladies here are prized for service not model looks

The most aggro woman I met in my brief escapades was more bossy than aggro.
    But it got kinda annoying when after 10 minutes of love making, she would say "lie down now" so she could have a rest and do a crappy massage to my back
    I put up with that as we all would. I didnt want a truly dud punt with disagreements (no winners there)

Banned
    Im not being silly here Gucci2012.
    Up to what weight of MILF would you allow on your back, for a back walking ?

I did have a back walking last year, which was unexpected
    Lady asked me to lie on my stomach.
    Before I knew it, I felt her feet on my back
    It was nice
    But she must have been no more than 60 kg

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Im not being silly here Gucci2012.
    Up to what weight of MILF would you allow on your back, for a back walking ?

I did have a back walking last year, which was unexpected
    Lady asked me to lie on my stomach.
    Before I knew it, I felt her feet on my back
    It was nice
    But she must have been no more than 60 kg
    I'm fairly strong and big so you could put a 100kgs chick on my back without me even batting an eyelid. But put a 101kgs on my back and I'll be howling like teen wolf.

Getting a good back walker who does a great massage is good enough but having the option to get 2 dtbbbj's in the 1 session for under $130...you can't find that in any city massage shop.
    #realtalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Candy a few times and yes she does give off a rather unfriendly vibe, but treat her nice and try and make her smile and the ice does break. Points in her favour:
    - Nice boobs
    - great bbbj
    - prettier than most (at this shop)

(A double with her and Jennifer is on the cards at some point)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by eye_eye_eye View Post
    I've seen Candy a few times and yes she does give off a rather unfriendly vibe, but treat her nice and try and make her smile and the ice does break. Points in her favour:
    - Nice boobs
    - great bbbj
    - prettier than most (at this shop)

(A double with her and Jennifer is on the cards at some point)

Cheers
    Lol I had a session with her last week and now she does dfk and cim. She was looking for the thread which had complaints about her on the forum but it all got deleted along with the OP.

Banned
    Any wls take it up the ass here?

Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    Any wls take it up the ass here?
    Lolololol this guy. I would pay $130 1hr just for Candy's massage, having the option for dtbbbj is a bonus. After my first load I got an awesome full body thai massage, she used a huge bottle of moisturiser on me to smooth out her strokes, then she did a little back walking on my ass cheeks.