Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginger at Posh Newtown, a classic French beauty - la vie en rose, and the facial !!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=CBD Posh;454295]Ginger is working today in newtown till late! Spice up your day with our hot Ginger!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ginger at Posh Newtown, a classic French beauty - la vie en rose, and the facial !!

After I got a glimse of the lovely Ginger last time I was in the shop to see Sarah, I know I need to have a session with this French beauty!

Knowing she is coming back from holiday today, so rang yesterday and got Sonja to book Ginger first up at 10.30am

Got there 5 min early and she is already there, wearing a dark singlet style long dress with a side split right up to the hip area, very body hugging and she looks slim and sexy in it. Well, Ginger is around 24/25, may be 5' 5/6" very beautiful face, nicely make up and pretty enough for me to take her to the Pom. And that French accent !!

Handed over the $110 for the hour, Ginger looks a the money, smiled to me and said, oh, you like to have the special, I said yes please............

Got ready on the massage table and Ginger came back to start the session. Didn't ask me whether I want soft or hard, she was giving me a medium one anyway. Started from the top of the table, using just a touch of oil, I will say her style of push oil is more for relaxation rather than theraphetic. But she has reasonable strength and when she was around my neck and shoulder area and lower back, she applied a bit more pressure and it felt good.

Enjoyed my conversation with her, very friendly lady, and just loved that accent !! She just came back from Bali so she has a fair bit of sun and surf but she said all she did was laying on the beach or around the pool sipping cocktails and enjoying the food and cheap shopping, she was with a friend though, some bloody lucky guy !!

Not much teasing or TT before turn over but that didn't bother me, just having a good time. Then I can feel that Ginger was stripping down, nice matching black lace bra and undie, and everything came off, sweet !!

Got up to have a drink of water then waved Ginger towards me, got to have a hug with her, feeling her breasts on my chest, very nicely shaped firm C Cups and for a slim girl, she has an awesome ass, very firm and bouncy and the round curve was facing upwards, she must be only a size 8 but with curves in all the right places thats for sure.

I lay back down on the table and exposing myself for Ginger to pamper. She didn't say what I can or can't do, which I like, but being the gentleman that I am, I am usually just a tits and ass person...........lol

Now back to those C Cups, on closer caressing and examinations, I can feel some enhancement at the back of them, for a natural breast man, I am Not too disappointed or put off by that. Firstly, they are very nicely done, looks great, hand feel is good, if I just hold and play with the front part of the breasts, I couldn't tell, and Ginger was quite happy to let me do whatever, one hand, two hands, on the nipples - which raised slowly - very cute !!

My manhood had responded accordingly, with one hand on her booty butt - really sexy and meaty and warm crack down there, I wish I can give her some cockslides at the back, something to look forward to next time ! And the left hand continue to play with the two pieces of artworks, I cum not long after. It's not an earth moving kind of cum, just gentle and pleasant and Ginger leaned down to kiss me on the chin and said thank you. And I said merci beaucoup !

There was another 15 min left, so as Ginger was cleaning me up, she asked if l like more massage, on the body or on my face. A facial - I haven't had one for a long time, why not, usually I got offered head or foot massage instead,. So I said face massage please.

Ginger just pulled the long dress over herself (with no undie and bra - gee, I wish she stays like that all day................haha) and went outside to wash her hands and came back with a hot towel to clean some of the oil off me.

Then she put some cream on her hands and started the facial, OK, it's very good and this lady is a qualified beautician in Paris apparently. And it was one of the best facial massage I ever have ! and I will say the facial massage alone is probably worth the $60 massage fees !! If only she has more time to give me more head massage at the end (instead of 10 seconds !!)

I was so relaxed, I was falling asleep when it all finished. I think Ginger controlled the timing very well and while she didn't give me any strong massage, the overall package and experiences was top class and definitely great value for money and worth a few more return visits.

The bottom line is, she is a top class European beauty with a lean and yet curvaceous body, very friendly plus that oh so sexy accent, and you are only paying a basic Chinese RnT shop price !!

Highly recommended.

Cheers

French stunner Ginger is back on Sunday last booking is 8pm.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    French stunner Ginger is back on Sunday last booking is 8pm.
    Thanks for Ahlungor ... become the centre of advertising and promotion.

Posh should paid Ahlungor for his excellent review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi brother

It won't be fair to either lady if one is said to be prettier than the other!

They are quite different in look: Ginger is a typical European girl with the French accent ! who is 24/25

Crystal is 19/20 Aussie girl with a S
    Our top girl French stunner Ginger starts Sunday from 10am till 8pm

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hard working girl Ginger,

Finishing on her day job then rushing to Newtown to serve, may be I should give her a massage instead.................lol

Just adding to what Brother Posh was saying:

I think the biggest attribute of Ginger is that she is beautiful and she knows it, but she is so friendly and down to earth and made you feel so at ease, you can't help but draw very close to her, I felt like I was talking to my friend in just my first session with her and she is very open and honest in her conversations, it is just so natural and unpretentious........

Cheers

Beautiful Ginger is working Monday from 10am till 9pm in our Newtown shop!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi brother

It won't be fair to either lady if one is said to be prettier than the other!

They are quite different in look: Ginger is a typical European girl with the French accent ! who is 24/25

Crystal is 19/20 Aussie girl with a Spanish heritage but she has darker skin and as I said before, she has a more exortic Persian princess look!

So the only way to go is to see both!

One or the other, you will be missing out!

Just my two cents!!

Cheers
    Sexy classy French stunner Ginger will be on Sunday and Monday in our Newtown shop! Last bookings at 8pm.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gorgeous Ginger is on Monday!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    okay got to spend an hour with Ginger.

I totally concur with everything ahl has written.

Great to speak to. Great part ii. Very willing to please. Massage as ahl says is the relaxing type. Not the fix a problem type.

Will I see her again? Hell yeah.
    Our top girl Ginger is working Today Sunday and Monday !

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gorgeous Ginger is on Tuesday will start from 10am to 8pm!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12