Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get more than 80% discount on half-an-hour services @FiveStar Woolloomooloo

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    A fool and his money are soon parted. This has the same stench about it as does Quibids. I strongly recommend that no punter touches this.

Let's have a look at the 5 Star auction. The key to the scam is the hard-to-see fine-print statement under the BID button that says :

With each bid, the auction price increases by $0.01

Think about this statement carefully and remember that it costs $2 simply to make a bid (or a little less if you buy bids in bulk). The auction has a reserve price of $20, which is where the auction starts. Let's pretend for the sake of this discussion that the winning bid is $30 and that the lucky punter bids this amount on his 10th bid. That punter's total outlay to win the auction will have been $30 + 10x$2 = $50, so he'll be pretty happy having paid a lot less than the $160 value of the 5 Star voucher.

But what this misses is that because of the 1¢ bidding increments there will have been 1,000 bids to raise the bid price by $10 from $20 to $30. And every one of those bids will have cost the bidders $2 because there are no refunds for losing bidders. That means Bidsmo's take on this auction would be $50 from the winning bidder plus 990x$2 = $1,980 from the losing bidders for a grand total of $2,030 (or a little less if some bidders used bulk-bought bids). So even though the winning bid is $30, the real price that Bidsmo sells the voucher for is not $30 but $2,030. Nice work if you can get it!

Effectively, what Bidsmo is doing is selling as many raffle tickets that they can suck punters into buying at $2.01 each to win a prize valued at $160. Would you go in a raffle if you didn't know how many tickets were being sold?

Avoid this like the plague, fellow punters!!
    Right on the money!
    These one click online auctions are all scams.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Right on the money!
    We better start our own Bidding Site
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    We better start our own Bidding Site
    I think 5 Star's business model is very successful and consistent, they don't really need any gimmick to boost their volume. Just continue to provide good quality WLs and good quality of services will be the key.

However, punters always love a bargain or loyalty programme as such, so from time to time it won't hurt to run some promotion as a reward to the regulars or invitations to new clients.

But I guess summer time is always busier than the winter months, so probably no need to do anything until May and June:

Here are some tried and tested small rewards:

1. Loyalty Card: 5 visits and the 6th visit gets an upgrade of time, pay 30 min gets an hour. 10 visits and get the 11th visit 30 min free.

2. Happy hour discount: visit before 6pm and gets $20 off 30 min or $30 min off the hour

3. Discount for return visits: visit once and get a discount voucher for the next visit (could be just $10 or $20 off), so there is always a reasons to return.

Just my three cents.

Then again, very hard to see if a shop like 5 like is willing to make these offers. When is there 10th year, 15th years or 20th years anniversary coming up, may be that will be a good time to say thank you for the punters support....................haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think 5 Star's business model is very successful and consistent, they don't really need any gimmick to boost their volume. Just continue to provide good quality WLs and good quality of services will be the key.

However, punters always love a bargain or loyalty programme as such, so from time to time it won't hurt to run some promotion as a reward to the regulars or invitations to new clients.

But I guess summer time is always busier than the winter months, so probably no need to do anything until May and June:

Here are some tried and tested small rewards:

1. Loyalty Card: 5 visits and the 6th visit gets an upgrade of time, pay 30 min gets an hour. 10 visits and get the 11th visit 30 min free.

2. Happy hour discount: visit before 6pm and gets $20 off 30 min or $30 min off the hour

3. Discount for return visits: visit once and get a discount voucher for the next visit (could be just $10 or $20 off), so there is always a reasons to return.

Just my three cents.

Then again, very hard to see if a shop like 5 like is willing to make these offers. When is there 10th year, 15th years or 20th years anniversary coming up, may be that will be a good time to say thank you for the punters support....................haha

Cheers

Excellent ideas Lung Kor

We just like to offer more excitement for Punters
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Right on the money!

From Bidsmo to all Syd99 readers

Basically, my website is a bidding website, where the winner of the auction will only pay up to 80% discount of the real value. I make my money from the tokens/bids bought by the bidders. This token is needed by the bidder to place a bid.

The aim of the auction is to be the last bidder before the time reached 00:00:00.

Everytime bid is placed, the timer will add 15 seconds. So for example, the current time now is 00:00:05 seconds left and the last bidder is Bidder A. To win the auction, Bidder B have to place a bid before the time reached 00:00:00. Bidder B then decided to place a bid when timer reached 3 seconds left. Once bid made, the timer will add 15 seconds on top of the 3 seconds, the timer now will be 18 seconds and counting down again 17, 16, 15....... This will allow Bidder A to counter-bid, if he really want to win the auction. If Bidder A gives up and never placed a counter-bid, when the timer reached 0 and Bidder B is still the last bidder, he then won the auction.

Bidder B will then going to pay the auction final price to me. Once completed, automatic QR code will be sent to his email. He can then go to the relevant shop, choose girl, then shopkeeper scan the QR code, that's it. Off he goes.

Note: each QR code can only be used in the relevant shops. Otherwise it won't work.

For the settlement of the vouchers already claimed by customer, I will pay the shops the agreed value for each vouchers. So basically, this is another great way to boost shops income and improve their brand name.

This is not a scam. Some people might thing that this is similar to QuiBids website. The difference between QuiBids and my website is that they don't have participating store or the real store to make a claim on the items bidder's won. Quibids just add so many items on the website, in the hope that bidders use their tokens to make a bid on so many things. People don't even know whether they really gonna get the shipment if they won the item. For my website, they just have to bring the QR code and go to the relevant shop to make a claim.

Hope it clarify your question on how it works.

At the moment, I make it exclusively for Five Star. The reason is based on my observation, most people would always have Five Star across their mind first whenever they decided to go to brothel in the city area. But, on the way, due to so many selections available on the market now and some offer more value in terms of price, those potential customers just decided to go somewhere else. I believe if there is a big discount they can get, they not gonna think twice and will go to Five Star straight away. It just like McDonald and Hungry Jack's, yeah true some have their own preferences, but I believe the first thing that cross the mind is McDonald. Unfortunately, the value of Hungry Jack's might be better, so those who want value will go to Hungry Jack's.

My point is most people likes bargain and they can get it from my website. Once people start to see the result from my website, more and more people will flock in. It means that more and more shops want to join as well. Everyone get the benefits then. Shops have extra income, customers get a good discount. It will make the industry more lively and active, which should have a positive impact on Syd99 forum as well. Thank You

Regards ... Bidsmo
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

I love you.
    No I won't cum in your mouth.
    This is not a scam.

To all,

Thank you for people who have registered with us.

Apologize, we are not able to make a direct comment here. Still waiting for Admin's approval.

Don't forget, auction close tomorrow. You can use the autobid (Bid Butler) if you don't have time in front of computer. The Autobid will help you place a bid randomly at the closest closing time possible and help you win the auction.

You can also set how many tokens you want to risk. If you only willing to spend 2 tokens ($4), simply input 2 in the Autobid. It will then bid maximum 2x only. It is a great way to win the auction, without have to be in front of computer, but at the same time you still have control on your risk.

But don't forget to have some tokens in your account.

G'luck
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

To bro Bracket and CunningLinguist,

We understand your skeptism on this. All new ideas most of the time are not easily accepted by market at the beginning, because of the "unknown" factor. This "unknown" factor will then affect the "trust" and "judgement".

We hope you guys don't come into the judgement now.

There is a reason why we put the bid at $2 per click and start price at $20. This is not to make a big profit, but to minimize our risk. Imagine if there are only 10 people bid on the auction, we are the one who have to cover the loss, as we always reimburse the shops with the full value.

If ever there is a website where you can bid it only with few cents, and you can win all these things that worth more than $100. That will be too good to be true. Our business model is to allow us to make profit + minimize risk, so we can offer user with genuine win.

We also minimize bidder's risk by having them claim their won in the participating shop directly. If the voucher is valid and he is not banned by Five Star, he wil definitely able to use the voucher. Simply pick the girls and the shopkeeper just have to scan the QR Code to verify the voucher validity.

Also, there is a little misconception on how to win the auction. Bidder not win the auction when certain price is met. He won when he is the last person making a bid and no other bidders make counter-bids. (See the comment previously on how the auction work).

We don't set random price limit and pick the winner based on that. It is the bidder's strategy and luck in winning the auction. Therefore, before bidding, it is best to read our Tips and Tricks section.

Hope this clarify everything.

Peace.

Regards,

Bidsmo.com
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

To all,

There are 2 more vouchers up for grab to ensure more people have chance to win.

We also have taken your feeback on the pricing. Therefore, we have a great offer of 50% discount on the purchase of bids/tokens.

Simply insert the code: FIFTYPERCENT

All bids/tokens package will be half-priced. It means that each bid you make is only $1.

This promotion only available in a limited time.

So hurry! get your tokens before it the promotions end.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bidsmo.com
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Looks like Monday is the lucky day for the

1st Voucher winner

Please call 5* on 9368 7788

To book your 5* Choice
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Dear all Syd99 members

The first voucher auction will end tonight at 22:00:00pm.

Take advantage of the current massive 50% discount off on the tokens/bids purchase now.

Make sure you register and loaded your accounts with tokens. Otherwise you will miss the bid.

You don't have to be in front of computer to win. Simply register, login to your account, click on the voucher, then just on the right hand side click the "Bid Butler" section. Simply enter the amount of tokens you want to risk and the Bid Butler will automatically bid for you at the last 30 seconds.

There are less than 30 members at the moment. So your chance to WIN is even HIGHER!

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!! Register now and purchase some tokens.

GOOD LUCK
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

dodgybastard
    With all respect to 5*, anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is.

So, has anyone here actually won one? the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard View Post
    With all respect to 5*, anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is.

So, has anyone here actually won one? the proof is in the pudding so to speak.
    Yeah, I think the winner is called Windly !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I wonder if they would put Moon up for auction! I'll have a go !

I wonder if they would put Moon up for auction! I'll have a go !
    You can pick any girl if you win the voucher. The auction is to win the voucher, not a particular girl !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You can pick any girl if you win the voucher. The auction is to win the voucher, not a particular girl !
    The voucher covers the Penthouse too ??

Hey not a bad idea to auction a girl though, wouldn't that make a great story for Duff ...

The voucher covers the Penthouse too ??
    The voucher is worth $150. Use it anyway you like ... buy icecream for the girls etc !

Save them up and then auction them on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The voucher is worth $150. Use it anyway you like ... buy icecream for the girls etc !
    I have a 4 legs bet on the weekend:

Aust win the 1st test, Aust to win the World Cup golf, Aust to beat Fiji by 37.5 and the kiwi to beat England by 6.5 @$23.45, All winners except the kiwi only beat the poms by two! It would have been an easy $469 on a $20 bet and I would be landing on the Moon this week !

I'm trying !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast