Session Month & Year: November 2013

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: About 30

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 150 cm / 5'0" Body Shape: Small/Slim

Kissing Available: Yes some but not DFK.

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Attractive

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Went to 533 today Monday, thought I would try one of the new girls.

Met Angela she is small, very small, short and slender with a nice friendly smile and speaks good English.

Angie the mamasan was not in so I asked Angela does she kiss, off course she said and Helen said of course she does.
Started off with a shower and then some light kissing and then onto the bed for fondling and then sucking her nipples and kissing her breasts. She is not into kissing much sure she kissed but no tongue or dfk.

Her breasts are very nice, soft probably b cups, enhanced, her nipples are large and very perky she was very responsive to the attention.

Finally moved on down to a well manicured pussy for some daty and she just loves daty. however it has to be very light, she has a nice tasting pussy.

She gave me a cat bath and sucked my nipples, I am not sensitive there so it doesn't do anything for me. Finally she move down for some natural French, which included a ball licking and working the shaft and head of my manhood. This was OK but not a real turn on for me she has a way to go to be up with the best at 533.

Finally I suggested sex, so nn with the dom and cowgirl, she just love riding me and was happy to ride me.

She has a nice pussy and loved the sex it felt good and she road me until she seemed exhausted, I tried kissing, she gave me a peck now and then but that was the extent of it.

Finally I took pity on her, well to be honest time was running out, so I rolled her over onto her back and entered her in missionary, this was most enjoyable and I rode her to conclusion.

Time was up, actually we had gone over so we both showered and I got dressed said good bye.

She is a very nice girl loves sex and daty but it must be very light. She has a small petite body with a nice set of enhanced tits.

She is a good punt but for me the lack of DFK is a limit to a return visit. If she kissed more and or gave a DFK then she would be a good GFE but I can't see how a girl can be GFE without kissing.