Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mo Zhi Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mo Zhi Massage

has anyone been to Mo Zhi massage?
    they seem to have quite a few shops in Brisbane.
    do they offer extras? do you leave happy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemid83 View Post
    this shop has been discussed few times. I understand you just joined, may be its a good idea to go through the posts and familiarize yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    By your mum a voucher for mothers day and send her there, its that sort of place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as always its about the girl not so much about the shop...... and about how you treat them !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemid83 View Post
    Its not so much the Mozhi shops that offer extras it will always be down to the ML/s who is with you at the time. Generally speaking, this place does not offer the extras, however if your punting persistence does pay off and you do receive any special treatments, then it is all that much sweeter at the end !!! All the best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    6 months or so ago there was a french girl at milton that would give excellent massages.
    She was planning on seeing the country though and it was a while back.

There was an indian girl that would rub your nuts while you jerk off at camp hill, no tip necessary but shes gone and it was wierd.

There was also a couple of chinese girls at holland park, they were fat and asked for 60 tips when the going price was between 20 and 30 at other shops. They are no longer there and the ones I have seen are strictly massage only.

You may get lucky, but 95% of the time mozhi is no go for punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyCock2 View Post
    6 months or so ago there was a french girl at milton that would give excellent massages.
    She was planning on seeing the country though and it was a while back.

There was an indian girl that would rub your nuts while you jerk off at camp hill, no tip necessary but shes gone and it was wierd.

There was also a couple of chinese girls at holland park, they were fat and asked for 60 tips when the going price was between 20 and 30 at other shops. They are no longer there and the ones I have seen are strictly massage only.

You may get lucky, but 95% of the time mozhi is no go for punting.
    This place is still worth a punt !!! or should I say "There's still gold in them thar hills." only trouble is you've just got to look for it ....don't be too dishearten by some of the advice shown here it's not all bad - this place is cheap $ and even cheaper on Tuesdays. You may find you have more luck at certain shops than others though, so when you do get on a good thing, namely a sweet ass Asian ML, milk it !!!! (border line pun), for all its worth so to speak.
    Also it may seem obvious but try to be nice and friendly to the ML during the massage as this always helps your hit rate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    This place is still worth a punt !!! or should I say "There's still gold in them thar hills." only trouble is you've just got to look for it ....don't be too dishearten by some of the advice shown here it's not all bad - this place is cheap $ and even cheaper on Tuesdays. You may find you have more luck at certain shops than others though, so when you do get on a good thing, namely a sweet ass Asian ML, milk it !!!! (border line pun), for all its worth so to speak.
    Also it may seem obvious but try to be nice and friendly to the ML during the massage as this always helps your hit rate
    Us punters aint as dumb as snapper, you may be hanging out the bait but you will get no bite from me. Mozhi has changed from what it used to be, its well worth it if you want a good remedial massage but thats about it. You cant even get naked anymore they put the towel over :-( ive pumped money in M.L's there, been really polite, got v.i.p card & all I got was slight hints to keep me coming back. If you want a remidial massage & slight hint, go there but for what people want from this sight, nup not worth it.

I'm with oil on this, usually go to Holland Pk or Camp Hill once a month, for the last year, all legit, even after a friendly asking, so now just to for above average legit massage, especially if I have guilts with the wife. $50 Tuesday best legit VFM I think.

I usually find most the asian gals are stronger and don't overdo the oil. Holland Pk the Colombian and Russian gals are friendly bur massage below par IMO.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi Greatsage. Have you used powder instead of oil ?

Prefer just a small amount of oil, but if I want an oil bath I won't visit a massage shop for it. To me, it shows a lack of experience from the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm with vitality. It's about the girls not the shop. Very few girls will give you what you want at these shops but the ones that do, do it really well. Better than 100% hit shops. They take their time and are sensual and playful.

At any venue, If you do not strike within 3 attempts with the same girl then give up. If they are going to give it to you it does not take 4 or more visits (99% of the time) Save your money and try another girl or shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Went there on Friday. It was about 5:30pm and one of the girls was at the counter. She was 25-28ish, Japanese, good body, quite cute and pretty. She spoke good English with a Japanese accent and was very nicely mannered. Forgot her name. I didn't have an appointment but she was free to massage for me and boy, was she good. Good pressure and hitting the right spots. Overall good massage but no extras, didnt even hint and I was too pussy to ask
    It was my first time at Mo Zhi. Maybe I will try again this friday and hopefully I see her again. Maybe i will man up and ask for extras and see what luck I might get >;]

Senior Member(無間使者)

I gave up....

I went to this place several times and no joy. I've given up on it, although I know others here have had good outcomes. For me personally it just ain't worth more of my hard-earned. I don't mind a challenge, but to me that means there's a liklihood, but I have to be assertive/charming, etc. to make it happen. It doesn't mean I have to visit 8 times and get the same girl who may or may not even offer the service. I don't like putting the girls in the uncomfortable position of saying no more than once, so for me there are many more options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if we want to be part of "the chosen ones" club, do what they do all the time. They say that if we don't get what we want, we only have ourselves to blame, and go home chin up - reviewing and harnessing the approach =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

extras

I will give the names of two MoZhi girls who offer extras to the first 5 who send PM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    They say that if we don't get what we want, we only have ourselves to blame, and go home chin up - reviewing and harnessing the approach =)
    Hey, I remember this was said by one of the cockiest members of the forum (chuckle)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I keep going back because:
    - this forum baits me
    - the place is so damm cheap $$!! WOW
    - I get a little trill because the girls make my towel fall off & get a glimps of my flag pole on the raise...

But as far as extra, NUP!. There working for the tease fetish factorci reckon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do the girls at Mo Zhi appreciate the Oilman "choo choo" buttbeads express?

Or have you closed the line after that incident of flooding?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After the "brown rain" from the choo choo express I thought they would never have me back, but they did :-) I decided to be a more courtious and loyal customer thats why im flying the flag pole now...
    Still waiting for the 21 gun solute! ,
    Oilman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast