Thread: Just some interesting stats, only for those brothers who are interested in stats !!

Just some interesting stats, only for those brothers who are interested in stats !!

Right now, the main page told us that we here at AUS99 has 389 users online, 92 members and 297 guests. Pretty good, considering the peak time is always between 10pm and 11 pm at night.

One thing I am very proud of this site is that it shows the real figures and no BS. How do I know? because I can count: on the main page, next to each main index, it shows you how many users are viewing, you add them all up, it's 330 !! so we are not very far off, but why not 389? - well, that's because many users are in the process of searching, in between menus and viewing PM or whatever, but I am happy with 330 actual on line activities which I can count. full credit to AUS99.

Then the next question, what all these users were viewing ??

Now this is one area we used to do better, inside each thread, at the bottom of it, it used to show all the members and how many guests were viewing that thread - for my personal interest, I think some times early last year, there were 21 users viewing the Snow Lotus thread at that one time..................haha - not bad for a relatively unknow little shop, right !

The other forum still has this feature which I like..............lol

So, did I do a stock take while I was checking, sure did, and this is the results: if you are not happy with it, you are welcome to do your own and post yours, let's not forget the results are continuously changing as people change from one thread to the next:

and I must admit, I was only interested in counting the threads that I was interested in:

there you go: ( some shops have more than one threads, so the total count could be a total of 4 or 5 different threads but all about the same shop)

15 viewing CBD Posh/Newtown
    7 Travelmate Winning Tips
    6 This is what RnT is all about
    6 Stanmore
    4 Snow Lotus
    3 Silver Fox
    3 Isis
    2 QVB

So, who is the hottest shop at the moment - The Two Poshes !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

What can I say?

Lies, damned lies. stats!

Maybe I should clarify...

The SMH writes lies, the Age writes damned lies, the visitor stats to aus99 does up!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Since posh rolled out the gweimuis, in my last 10 outings 2 were Chinese and both were disappointing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ... man I've been meaning to check out the gweimuis as per tpol's description... seems I'm not alone!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Since posh rolled out the gweimuis, in my last 10 outings 2 were Chinese and both were disappointing
    Btw, The Chinese girls were not poshes

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Btw, The Chinese girls were not poshes

Hi brother Tpol,

You need to meet Chloe

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    there you go: ( some shops have more than one threads, so the total count could be a total of 4 or 5 different threads but all about the same shop)

15 viewing CBD Posh/Newtown
    7 Travelmate Winning Tips
    6 This is what RnT is all about
    6 Stanmore
    4 Snow Lotus
    3 Silver Fox
    3 Isis
    2 QVB

So, who is the hottest shop at the moment - The Two Poshes !!

Cheers
    OK. I think for statistics, you can not just do one set of figures and that will be all and end all. So I have just redo the counts as of now and I have some interesting findings again:

As of now, we have 401 users on line, 84 members and 317 guests, and you are viewing (again, only the threads I am interested in...............lol):

RnT, 11
    Posh, 10
    Stanmore, 6
    Winning Tips, 6
    Silver Fox, 4
    316 Central, 4
    QVB, 3

But wait, there is a new star thread on the horizon which is very popular right now, with 16 users viewing:

This is New Shop, Angie's Massage - Camp Hill in the Brisbane After Report section, there you go, Queensland brothers !

And this is the link:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...932#post434932
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!