Thread: Lemonade!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lemonade!

post not available

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    Her DFK is the second most enthusiastic and passionate DFK i've received so far (first is taken by someone no longer there )
    Toshika??

Can't believe I still haven't managed to tee up a session with Lemon yet. :-( Actually been toying with the idea of a "Puntathlon", 5 punts in a week to catch some of the girls I haven't had the fortune to book yet, she'd definitely be one of them.

Anyways, it's been a slow week for Ginza AR's, so thanks heaps for posting that hairy. Hopefully it's the "calm before the storm" of both favourites returning and a whole new stack of J-girls needing to fund their Australian summer. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Toshika??

Can't believe I still haven't managed to tee up a session with Lemon yet. :-( Actually been toying with the idea of a "Puntathlon", 5 punts in a week to catch some of the girls I haven't had the fortune to book yet, she'd definitely be one of them.

Anyways, it's been a slow week for Ginza AR's, so thanks heaps for posting that hairy. Hopefully it's the "calm before the storm" of both favourites returning and a whole new stack of J-girls needing to fund their Australian summer. :-)
    yeah its her

but lemon isnt that far behind for me at all! she just get it from you and stop your from leaving while she DFK (not that i tried to leave when she DFK me, was trying to give her more comfortable position to continue xp)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Toshika??
    It's been a slow week for A/R but surely not for Ginza
    This morning tried to book in this order: Lemon, Aina , Hoshi....all booked out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    It's been a slow week for A/R but surely not for Ginza
    This morning tried to book in this order: Lemon, Aina , Hoshi....all booked out
    haha lol!
    the other 2 is still on my list, wil probably get a session with aina soon but from another ar, seem like hoshi is going already :[

oh and that i saw Aina while in the waiting room. She came down to get her client, fucking hell ...she is so cute & sexy in her jap style school uniform

Banned
    Was good overall but DKF was exceptional xp
    Recommend? : Yes, specially for DKF lover!
    Sounds like my kind of girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All this talk of Lemon and Toshika (my two favourite girls). Got to make a booking again soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lemon... geez what a name... "In the market for a Lemon?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha at least her working name is unique

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Hope there no sour taste afterward.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i asked who gave her that nick, she said herself......its a fruit and she like sour (joking probably) xp

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Sounds like my kind of girl!
    Doesn't sound like your kind at all. You say young girls don't give good service and you prefer $150ph shops.