gents that is right, its nearly "Summer" time- actually more accurately, Summer has already cum....

This HK/Chinese beauty is a totally great GFE. She's about 165cm, wearing a tight fitting blue/black dress, heels, hair up, looks delightful- I'm surprised no review as of yet. Big round eyes, curves in the right places, a full C bust, not shaved/waxed down below sadly, but still a lovely firm pussy to the eye (and tongue).

Summer is very eager to please, DFK, touching, cat bath all very nice. We went at it cowgirl and then good ol missionary. Gotta try behind to see and feel that round lovely butt of her's- very shapely butt and hips- I just love those mirrors on the roof, when the lady is doing their thing, it is just divine watching "from above".

Her attitude is spot on, very eager and very soft. After I bbq'd Summer (finished the dirty deeds), all she wanted to do was lie down and cuddle- quite literally she just lay there and cuddled and it felt so GFE.. but I'm sure if you wanted something else she would be obliging- in this case however, being a gentleman, the gFE was spot on and gave her time to rest. Such a sweet young lady that I hope is not corrupted by the menaces of punting. Treat her well gentlemen, as with all the Ginza ladies!!

Highly recommend Summer. Btw, Ginza since they have moved from the cbd have improved would others agree? The quality is best and the value is the best in town at the moment without any doubt.

Ginza you are my demise!! Financially anyhow!! ..but in terms of you manhood, you are a god send.

Thanks Wilson & Ginza ladies!!