Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex tour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sex tour

Hey wondering if there are any tours for overseas that take you to tours for just full on sex action lol, would be good to save up a months pay and go hard elsewhere as Australia is dying down and expensive for good service. woundn't mind spending for a long weeekend, when i went to vietnam was cheap blowies for 15 bucks pick your girl, thailand heaps of variety but not as cheap as you think. would anyone be keen to go with me pm me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpimp View Post
    Hey wondering if there are any tours for overseas that take you to tours for just full on sex action lol, would be good to save up a months pay and go hard elsewhere as Australia is dying down and expensive for good service. woundn't mind spending for a long weeekend, when i went to vietnam was cheap blowies for 15 bucks pick your girl, thailand heaps of variety but not as cheap as you think. would anyone be keen to go with me pm me
    Thats so gay, so very, very gay!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I thought there was a thread from sydney forum discussing about a tour/agency organising these kind of activity. Worth asking in sydney forum!

BrainSex
    need to be cautious on how you might word the tour. might want to out 'fishing tour' into the vocabulary especially when the immigration officers ask why are you in their country.

Banned
    I think there is a tour for that too!!!

for the OP, just get a flight to bangkok, book a hotel in sukhumvit area, walk onto the street at 10pm. heaven awaits!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B-man View Post

I think there is a tour for that too!!!

for the OP, just get a flight to bangkok, book a hotel in sukhumvit area, walk onto the street at 10pm. heaven awaits!!!!
    He was complaining about Thailand not being as cheap as you think and certainly Bangkok is up there with the priciest in Thailand

OP have you been to pattaya? Much cheaper than bangers especially back beyond the third road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ciurus 13 Hotel in Soi 13 Sukhumvit Road is guest friendly (no extra cost, WL leave ID card at reception) about $50 per night (includes breakfast) .... between Soi 3 and Soi 5 WLs on street from 8.00 am to 2.00 am ... you pay 1000 baht (just over $30) for WL to come back to your room (you could also hire a short time room for 300 baht) .... between Soi 13 and Soi 21 WLs on street from 7.00 pm to 2.00 am ... same price ... you agree price and service ... go to hotel with WL ... she will shower and brush her teeth (all WLs I went with were very clean) ... do boom boom ... and she will shower and brush her teeth again ... you pay and she goes back for another customer ... so for $60 you can get two FS with different WLs for the price of one massage in Oz ... my personal best is 3 in one day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you want ML not WL then its a little bit different ... off Sukhumvit Road there are many small massage shops ... going rate for a oil massage is 400 baht (about $13) ... same deal as in Oz - you get the offer of extras after the flip over ... average cost for FS 1 000 baht but ML will start at 2 000 or 1 500 baht ... you smile and offer 1000 baht and you're in business ... ML will go and shower and brush teeth and come back for boom boom ... if you go back to same massage shop you can establish (business) relationship and get GFE ... some MLs live at the massage shop so the offer of sleeping in air con on nice soft bed with breakfast means that some will sleep over for 1000 baht (boom boom at night and in morning)

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    He was complaining about Thailand not being as cheap as you think and certainly Bangkok is up there with the priciest in Thailand

OP have you been to pattaya? Much cheaper than bangers especially back beyond the third road

Here's the itinerary 8 Days, 7 nights, Saturday - Sunday Includes 5 star hotel, airport transfers. $2,100

Day 1 Saturday 8 March 08:25 Dept Brisbane - Manila ($435)

18:00 Met at Manila airport by driver whom will drive you to Angeles City.

20:00 Arrive Angeles Beach Club Hotel ($125/night)

20:05 Hit the clubs, beers $2-3, girls overnight for $30-$50

Day 2 - Day 7 8:00 Decide to keep previous nights girl(s) or move on

8:05 Breakfast by the pool

8:30 Relax by the pool

10:45 Coffee and girls by the pool

12:00 Lunch by pool (with girls)

13:00 head out to party

(Repeat as desired. This blog might give you some ideas)

Day 8 Saturday 15th March Depart Manila 7:20pm Arrive Brisbane Sunday 8:35am ($375)

To book, go toqantas.com.au
    Check the reviews of the hotel on Tripadvisor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are paying far too much. Decent rooms can be had for $30 in soi 4. I was in soi 4 - 6 weeks ago and only paid 500 baht for massage 'extras' and if you skip bangers and go pattaya instead your 1000 baht short time becomes a 1000 baht long time

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    You guys are paying far too much. Decent rooms can be had for $30 in soi 4. I was in soi 4 - 6 weeks ago and only paid 500 baht for massage 'extras' and if you skip bangers and go pattaya instead your 1000 baht short time becomes a 1000 baht long time
    I agree. Just to clarify, I am suggesting Philippines as better value and the english is much better.
    Hotels can be had in Angeles for $20-$30. The hotel I suggest is the ultimate purpose built hotel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    icanfly ... the information was for first time punters to Bangkok ... safe hotel with 24 hour reception ... easy entry into punting in Bangkok with minimal risk

BrainSex
    this thread is getting me so excited..I'm about to go on my fourth trip into Asia for 2013.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Mahmood-Alsajid's Avatar
    make sure there is plenty other things to do..

i am usually worn out by day 2

day1 - 2 pops
    day2 - 1 pop
    dat3 - can barely squeeze out one
    day4 - drained man sleep all day, no energy, brain feeling zapped.
    لما مزق العالم قلبي بشرّه وصغائره ، غنى طائري فأنساني قبح القباحة وجعلني أفكر في كل حسن بهي

- Khalil Gibran

At least his username isn't

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissie.Punter View Post
    icanfly ... the information was for first time punters to Bangkok ... safe hotel with 24 hour reception ... easy entry into punting in Bangkok with minimal risk
    Well all that can still be had. I stay at dynasty inn soi 4 is very safe.and 24 hours. Right next to nana plaza it doesn't get any easier to punt then that!

I stayed here my first time in bangkok can highly recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tnx icanfly ... that place is cheap ... I will be back in Bangkok in 3 weeks so I will sus it out ... I am not a big fan of Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy I prefer to pick up outside Macas/Starbucks or up near Asoke/Terminal 21or Thermae Bar ... if I travel with family I tend to hit the massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissie.Punter View Post
    tnx icanfly ... that place is cheap ... I will be back in Bangkok in 3 weeks so I will sus it out ... I am not a big fan of Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy I prefer to pick up outside Macas/Starbucks or up near Asoke/Terminal 21or Thermae Bar ... if I travel with family I tend to hit the massage shops

Mate I made a review of a good massage place in soi 4 on another site I'll copy it into this message

Just completed 4th trip to Thailand now for me my big thing is massages with happy endings as opposed to FS. For me the sensation of having a nice massage, being teased with the buildup to finishing floats my boat.
    So for anyone else who likes a good old rnt then I am happy to say I can recommend good one for you in Nana

Quick back story back home rnt are very popular and mostly filled with chinese and korean girls. You pay your money you do usually get a decent massage and then you can get happy with sometimes dfk, clothes off, pussy play etc. Anyhow it's not the cheapest hobby and I've always hoped I could get the same in thailand at a fraction of the price. However every massage ive been involved is the same old 10 minute light rub on the back then flip you for extras or FS. Disappointing.

Enter 'pa' from Nana and I've finally found what I've been longing for in thailand.

I actually asked for a thai massage but when I went upstairs no gown was provided so ok I just stripped down. End up getting oil rubbed into me this is weird for a thai massage so i askes is this thai massage

She replied no and her story was that she thought i said oil even though I did not. Unsure if this was tactic to give me a massage which usually comes with extras and big tip or if she genuinely got it wrong.

Anyhoo I let her continue and got massaged very nicely for at least 30 minutes on back all legit and proper. Then she starts the tease, tickle tackle and grabbing my friend getting me excited.

Flip over and negotiate for extras 500 baht her starting price for HJ didn't even try to go down I was very satisfied with that price. Got great handie, got her tits out which were massice by the way and then some pussy play.

At the end she was upset because I made her Horny and time was up I offered to finish her off but she said it's ok

Anyway have to say the best rnt I've had in thailand. Great massage not just a 10 minute rub. Great girl, great fun. I'm just sorry I left for pattaya the next day or i would have had her every day. So I now pass this info on to you for anyone interested.

I don't know the name of the shop but its easy to find. Walking from sukhumvit past nana, go past dynasty inn and its a small hairdresser place / laundy service / massage with girls hanging out the front at a table

Ask for PA, oil massage total damage 900 baht and one happy customer. Have fun!

Favouring Vietnam

Personally my fave is Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon) great massage by petite, cute Vietnam gal, $10 for one hour, extras negotiate between $10-20 ontop. Gfe and FS overnighters then you're talking $100-200. But it doesn't hurt to know a smidgen of the language or go with another horny punter who speaks it.

But I do have fond memories of last trip to Thailand Phuket. Main drag closer to Hard Rick Cafe, there's a string of 5-6 parlours side by side, all the MLs outside waving you down. Got chosen by curvaceous gal, not my type but what the heck. Thai massage $15 hour, strong, plenty of tackle tickle, then flip over, standing to attention and negotiated $50 for extras which to my surprise was BBBJ. Plenty of titty and Punjab play, then another pleasant surprise, finish CIM. Didn't see that coming

Haven't been to Phils yet. South-East Asia you cannot go wrong! Good luck trying to convince the wife it's purely a golfing holiday!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatsage View Post
    Personally my fave is Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon) great massage by petite, cute Vietnam gal, $10 for one hour, extras negotiate between $10-20 ontop. Gfe and FS overnighters then you're talking $100-200. But it doesn't hurt to know a smidgen of the language or go with another horny punter who speaks it.

But I do have fond memories of last trip to Thailand Phuket. Main drag closer to Hard Rick Cafe, there's a string of 5-6 parlours side by side, all the MLs outside waving you down. Got chosen by curvaceous gal, not my type but what the heck. Thai massage $15 hour, strong, plenty of tackle tickle, then flip over, standing to attention and negotiated $50 for extras which to my surprise was BBBJ. Plenty of titty and Punjab play, then another pleasant surprise, finish CIM. Didn't see that coming

Haven't been to Phils yet. South-East Asia you cannot go wrong! Good luck trying to convince the wife it's purely a golfing holiday!
    Not sure if you have visited other parts of thailand but I found phuket one of the biggest scams in the country as far as ripping you off goes. Paying $65 for the massage plus happy ending is not too far from what you pay here. Got the same deal in bangers for $10 for the massage and $15 for the tip and its even cheaper in pattaya

I hard a hard time finding anything in hcmc. I went into what seemed an obvious non legit massage place. Hair salon but with pretty girls working the front and a pimp like guy ushering you in. Taken upstairs into a small room but all k got was massage. In bien vue girls which looked like street walker low quality wanted over $100 for a short time. Oh well. That review I posted been the best massage ive had in thailand to rival the experience you get here. Second on my list is KL good times to be had there for about $40 all up including happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast