Thread: Sugar: Sweet Lithe and Tight

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sugar: Sweet Lithe and Tight

Another lucky day for Igloo saw me accidentally hit the 647 roster on the roster page... "2 young girls working" sort of catches the eye. Called up and was slotted to see Sugar.. young and new.
    Young and new usually means the best part of the punt occurs in my head prior to arriving, this was not the case today......

Sugar is, to my eye and touch, a genuine early 20's K Girl, she has "0" % Princess syndrome although I think she is cheeky by nature. Hint 1) Standard compliments go absolutely nowhere with this girl, "wow your skin is really soft" ... "yeah everybody says that"
    if you want to develop that extra rapport you will need to be original to get any genuine reaction.
    She has a thin natural body with perky a-b cup tits (by by AHLungor),the tits are home to small round responsive nipples. Underneath her nice arse are long shapely legs,above those legs are a nice arse and a hairy mound covering a sensational pussy. She has soft lips, baby seal eyes and Hint2) very sensitive ears. I would leave them alone on my next visit.

Her good English did not effect the catbath which uses a flicking tongue to cover you from head to toe. She delivers a great bbbj and if requested does try to take the back half, if left to her own devices I imagine she would shuck with nice pace and suction variation.

She has soft supple skin and a very tight little love hole, once warmed up she takes a decent thumping but Hint 3) she was appreciative of a gentle start... THANKS WIZARD...

i WILL GLADLY SEE HER AGAIN, not sure whats on TV but Sugar is recommended doing.
    Igloo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to see Sugar today.

First time to 647.

Igloo has pretty well covered everything here.
    She is young.
    She is pretty
    She is thin
    She is beautiful .
    She is still unshaved
    She is Korean.

When she first walked into the room, she stood in front of me with a very shy look, I lent forward to hug her and she just stood there and didn't move. I thought to myself , what have I got myself into ????

So I accepted the challenge and I got to work. I like to give massages at massage shops, not FS shops,,,, BUT !!!! When required to loosen up a girl, I'm happy to do so, so I offered , she accepted.

Went through the massage for 20 minutes or so, then started my body slide and kissing. My lips arrived at her butt cheeks.
    Mmmmmmm they are nice !!! Ended up with fore finger on clit, thumb in pussy ,tongue licking A hole. She loved it.
    Anyway, I ended up doing a back pussy slide, turned her over, enjoyed the delightful taste of her pussy, then onto a front pussy slide. She really was relaxed and enjoying by now.

Ok,,, one thing that impressed me with sugar was, during the pussy slide she said, ok my turn.
    Put me on my back, and WITHOUT touching any tissues or wipes, Went straight down to lick her juices off my cock, then gave me a wonderful BBBJ.
    Then sex, blah blah blah.
    You get the point.

No KPS at all.
    After all that, saying good by, she went back to her shy self.

That was my experience, she may be different with you,
    but I'll be going back for more.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I've been saying this since last year May and Sugar are Korean gems who are KPS free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Gucci,

I guess I have no choice now........
    I'm going to have to see May now !!!!!

Which one is better looking, May or Sugar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can tell you after I see may.
    Gucci will have to answer this one!!!!!

Or are there some Lurkers out there in the obis that have seen both.??????

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Which one is better looking, May or Sugar?
    Depends on your definition of 'better looking'?

Have you ever seen those 'rate my photo' websites where you rate people's photos on a scale from 1 to 10, and then it shows the average score that everyone else has given the photo? I've found that pretty much every photo you give a score to is the same as what everyone else's average is. Sure different people can have different preferences or 'types', but when comparing people there is fairly universal uniformity. Certainly characteristics are generally considered by most to be more attractive. There's the symmetry in the face, golden means/ratios etc etc.

So you can't even compare 2 Korean girls, Gucci???

examples:

http://www.rankmyphotos.com/index.php

http://www.ratemyface.com/

http://rateometer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Have you ever seen those 'rate my photo' websites where you rate people's photos on a scale from 1 to 10, and then it shows the average score that everyone else has given the photo? I've found that pretty much every photo you give a score to is the same as what everyone else's average is. Sure different people can have different preferences or 'types', but when comparing people there is fairly universal uniformity. Certainly characteristics are generally considered by most to be more attractive. There's the symmetry in the face, golden means/ratios etc etc.

So you can't even compare 2 Korean girls, Gucci???

examples:

http://www.rankmyphotos.com/index.php

http://www.ratemyface.com/

http://rateometer.com
    Well you already know what May looks like from your last punt with her so I guess you'll just have to go and see Sugar aswell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell you what Hung Lo,

I've seen Sugar !!!

Sounds like you've seen May ????

How bout we see the opposite and come back to this thread and we will tell Gucci you we thing has the prettiest face, then Gucci can say who he thinks and it will be best of 3.
    What do think.
    Just on face alone .

Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Tell you what Hung Lo,

I've seen Sugar !!!

Sounds like you've seen May ????

How bout we see the opposite and come back to this thread and we will tell Gucci you we thing has the prettiest face, then Gucci can say who he thinks and it will be best of 3.
    What do think.
    Just on face alone .
    Sounds like a plan.

Yes correct, Massageguy, I have seen May, and wrote a report, especially for my buddy Gucci

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Another lucky day for Igloo saw me accidentally hit the 647 roster on the roster page... "2 young girls working" sort of catches the eye. Called up and was slotted to see Sugar.. young and new.
    Young and new usually means the best part of the punt occurs in my head prior to arriving, this was not the case today......

Sugar is, to my eye and touch, a genuine early 20's K Girl, she has "0" % Princess syndrome although I think she is cheeky by nature. Hint 1) Standard compliments go absolutely nowhere with this girl, "wow your skin is really soft" ... "yeah everybody says that"
    if you want to develop that extra rapport you will need to be original to get any genuine reaction.
    She has a thin natural body with perky a-b cup tits (by by AHLungor),the tits are home to small round responsive nipples. Underneath her nice arse are long shapely legs,above those legs are a nice arse and a hairy mound covering a sensational pussy. She has soft lips, baby seal eyes and Hint2) very sensitive ears. I would leave them alone on my next visit.

Her good English did not effect the catbath which uses a flicking tongue to cover you from head to toe. She delivers a great bbbj and if requested does try to take the back half, if left to her own devices I imagine she would shuck with nice pace and suction variation.

She has soft supple skin and a very tight little love hole, once warmed up she takes a decent thumping but Hint 3) she was appreciative of a gentle start... THANKS WIZARD...

i WILL GLADLY SEE HER AGAIN, not sure whats on TV but Sugar is recommended doing.
    Igloo
    I tried and i agree.. She is a gem.. 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    I tried and i agree.. She is a gem.. 
    I am pretty sure this is the same Sugar that works Wednesday at 533 and that being the case yes she is a little gem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Oneonone.

I've seen both Sugars at 647 and 533.

The two couldn't be anymore different.
    647 Sugar is taller and thinner and better English.
    533 Sugar shorter and more shape

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I am pretty sure this is the same Sugar that works Wednesday at 533 and that being the case yes she is a little gem.
    I've seen both and that's different sugar.. I would say sugar from 647 sweeter, more cute and taller than 533.. And service was much better as well, not KPS.. That's why i've seen her for 4 times.. Hahaaha..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    youre all just lucky you didn't see gigi worse service I"ve had in ages. She's not as young and slim as she looks in the photos but still not bad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    youre all just lucky you didn't see gigi worse service I"ve had in ages. She's not as young and slim as she looks in the photos but still not bad
    Wow.. Actualy gigi was on my shortlist, coz she looks so hot in the pic.. maybe i've to change my mind.. Hahaha..
    Thanks for your info..