Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMBER : This tiny Japanese/Russian Doll full of MYSTERY and SEXUAL DELIGHT.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

AMBER : This tiny Japanese/Russian Doll full of MYSTERY and SEXUAL DELIGHT.

This week was meant to be all about catching up again with my new favourite Ginza girls : Chocolate, Sugar and Betty.
    And also 2 of my all time favourite girls returning after long breaks: Jessie and Sweety.

Then that damn Wilson goes and spoils my plans by recruiting 4 brand new hotties this week!

Hottie No. 1 was descried on the roster as:
    "New 22yo Japanese mix Russian, Exotic delicate Pretty Sexy - Amber"
    Well how the fuck can you resist that?
    How often do you get to fuck a hot young Russian/Japanese girl in Sydney? - or anywhere in the world for that matter!

When I first laid eyes on Amber, she was not actually what I was expecting.
    I was expecting something more like the other Russian/Japanese mix at Ginza, Lana
    (Yes there are actually 2 of them believe it or not!)
    Lana has a very Japanese look with just a touch of Russian, as well as the Russian height and fair skin.
    Amber on the other hand is more Russian looking but with definite Japanese features too.
    And she definitely has a tiny and petite Japanese body.

But I was definitely not disappointed! She is so sexy and gorgeous!
    Her exotic looks and accent and personality are absolute cock straighteners!
    She is really tiny and petite with slender legs and arms and a tiny waist and hips.
    She has got a great arse for such a tiny girl though!
    And her B cup tits sit perfectly on her small frame - those pointy nipples are great to flick your tongue across.
    She is nice and tanned and has adapted to local conditions with a nicely shaved pussy - it's delicious!
    If you have met Dolly or Alice then that's the sort of body Amber has too - very delicate and petite - real life barbie dolls!

The other sexy thing about Amber is she has some really sexy tattoos scattered across her body.
    As she stripped off each item of clothing a new one was revealed.
    As if she wasn't exotic looking enough the tattoos are the icing on the cake!

Apart from her exotic looks and tight little body, the other thing that makes Amber totally irresistible is her personality.
    Its a perfect mix of Japanese girls' sweet and naïve openness and Russian girls' mysterious aloofness.
    Its a killer combo as she seamlessly switches from one to the other.
    She doesn't give you everything all at once like the Japanese girls.
    But rather like the clichéd Russian Doll you have to peel away different sexy layers of her personality one at a time as she reveal different things to you as she gets more and more confident with you.
    This girl totally fascinates me!
    She is the sort of girl you could see again and again - I might even change my punting habits for this one!

So lets cover some fundamentals

Amber is a great kisser.
    But she didn't get into full on DFK straight away like most of the Ginza girls do.
    This is the Russian Doll remember. She started off slowly and tentatively gradually building up as the session got more and more steamy and she got more and more horny.
    I found the gradual build up really fucking hot!

Amber is great to DATY.
    Her pussy is shaved and very tight. I could hardly get my tongue or fingers inside her at first.
    But as she got wetter and hornier and her sighs and heart rate increased she opened up beautifully.
    And she tastes delicious!

Amber gives a great BBBJ
    Again she starts off slowly, teasing all around your cock until you are begging for her to stick in in her mouth.
    And before you know it she has you in her mouth and gives you a great slurpy blowjob - this girl knows how to suck a cock!

Amber is a great fuck!
    She is another tight one ( I have lost count of how many tight girls there are at Ginza now).
    Again we started off slowly and gradually increased the intensity.
    Fuck she feels good - a bit too good if you know what I mean.
    Somehow I managed not to cum in cowgirl, and by some miracle I survived missionary but doggy was just too good.
    With her arse pointing up and her face buried in the pillow doing that thing that Japanese girls do where they bite their hands and whimper.
    Too fucking good!

I highly recommend Amber, but you have to put in a bit of effort with this one and you have to be a bit patient.
    She is not going to rape you moment you walk in the door like Saki, Lemon, or Cat does.
    There is so much more to this girl than you might initially think and discovering every layer will be one of the most rewarding punting experiences you will ever have.
    Absolutely fascinating girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is her personality similar to Alice as well? If she is I'm in.

Banned
    Another great road test from Ginza's own "Stig".

You had me at tattoos. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    Is her personality similar to Alice as well? If she is I'm in.
    A bit, but Alice is more sweet, innocent and GFE than Amber.
    Amber is a bit more naughty
    They are similar in the sense that they seem quiet and shy at first but they are actually friendly and passionate girls and they can get pretty wild once you get them started.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    You had me at tattoos. :-P
    Aha! you're a tattoo man.
    She has got some really nice ones. They suit her personality.
    Definitely one for your list then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Another great road test from Ginza's own "Stig". You had me at tattoos. :-P
    Stig, very funny.. LOL

I am pretty sure I had a fleeting glimpse of this Babushka... She looked very enticing.. The to do list is getting out of hand, coming into Xmas I can feel a "Santa thinks this year is a good time to explore the spiritual side of Christmas kids, so don't worry about the material things like presents" speech coming..

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    I am pretty sure I had a fleeting glimpse of this Babushka... She looked very enticing.. The to do list is getting out of hand, coming into Xmas I can feel a "Santa thinks this year is a good time to explore the spiritual side of Christmas kids, so don't worry about the material things like presents" speech coming..
    Yeah, she has a distinctive look.
    You don't want to spoil the kiddies with lots of expensive presents bro; they only give you socks in return
    Shout yourself a pressie - a little Russian Doll!
    Great way to spend some of your Xmas bonus!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was banking my pension cheque the other day and one of the girls working there is Russian... Got an itch for Russian now.!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was a spur of the moment thing and I ended up seeing her late at night yesterday.

These days I rather see the girl first just going off the pictures on the Ginza website and looking at the reviews after to compare with my own experience. Pretty much what I've read in most of the reviews is legit.

She is half Jap and half Russian. She doesn't speak any Russian though. Privet!

She takes a little bit to warm up but other than that is good to go! Her bbbj was extremely pleasurable I had to get her to stop a few times, she does have a tongue ring but I didn't really feel it except when she was kissing.

In sex I did find her to have some starfish tendencies as I couldn't be 100% that she was enjoying it as she just seemed a bit quiet at times.

She does have a distinctive look as rooter pointed out, obviously the pictures on the website are blurred but I wasn't expecting that when I walked in.

Amber is cute and it's also surprising how some of the smaller girls at Ginza manage have such round asses.

I enjoyed the conversation I had with her and like most Japanese girls in Australia she speaks very decent English. Overall I found her to be a nice girl, the service was great. I had to ask her to stop the bbbj at the end after I came because I wanted to chill for the last 10-15 minutes, so she is keen to please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    disappointing . She cancelled my booking due to sickness and Wilson did not reply to texts to organise a replacement.

Doubly disappointing now that i know she has a tongue ring. Lol guess I'll have to try again when fate is more kind.

Girls come and go.
    Many just pass through staying only a few months and then moving on - some come back ... often when we least expect it.
    And some we never seen again; leaving us with blurred memories of an erotic encounter lost in time.
    And then you get girls like Amber who stick around - I think she is probably the girl who has been at Ginza the longest.
    So it would be poor form not to dedicate a limerick to her ...

Amber
    Such a unique and exotic girl is Amber
    She stunned me; like a bite from a mamba
    I admit she's not the first girl I'd choose.
    But I love her exotic look, piercings, and tattoos.
    And she's so nice in the horizontal samba

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    disappointing . She cancelled my booking due to sickness and Wilson did not reply to texts to organise a replacement.

Doubly disappointing now that i know she has a tongue ring. Lol guess I'll have to try again when fate is more kind.
    Yea I do agree the girls there are very nice and great service but the people that sit in the front is quite shit compare with the other shop every time I got there they just feel that they don't want your busniness

Quote Originally Posted by Slx View Post
    Yea I do agree the girls there are very nice and great service but the people that sit in the front is quite shit compare with the other shop every time I got there they just feel that they don't want your busniness
    MATE, I can sort of understand how u feel, but in all honesty, reception is just that, reception, with the service that a majority of the girls at Ginza provide on a regular basis is more than enough reason to take a deep breath, square ones shoulders and pay the ferry man to get you to the other side, which is!

Clean, moist, enthusiastic and more often than not tight female pussy presented in fine lingerei in a very clean environment, and some of these fine specimans of the female genetic will swallow the makers of your children for a paltry twenty dollars, smile and thank you for it..........

Yeah, geez that reception just turns me off the place.....NOT

And in saying all that I actually found Amber to be too passive and almost disinterested in my presence, not a turn on for me at all, I left early and was polite to the reception staff as I left.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you expand a little? I can see where you may get the feeling that you aren't a valued customer because the shop is always very busy, so they aren't rolling out the red carpet for every joe punter..

I'm not sure what kind of service you are expecting. Who gives a fuck about feeling welcome? If you ask at the front desk if they want your business/money of course the answer will be yes.
    Having said that I always get a thank you or w/e.

For me it's always been easy. You look on the website at the girls picture and decide which girl you want to book.

You then check the roster and call up and make a booking for your preferred time.

You then show up a few mins before pay at the desk either they honour the booking or they don't. It has never been the latter for me.

You get a "thank you, please sit in the waiting room." When the girl is ready they will come get you and direct you to the room.

Afterwards Wilson will probaly ask you whether it was good service or not.

???

Profit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed..
    Wilson appeared to be a rude person...
    or is it the command of the English language..! ?

i have experienced this a few times..

when 5 stars renovated the place properly, this will give Ginza some competition ..!

rcha086
    I think in this industry, honesty and abruptness is exactly what I want from the receptionist. Mind you, Wilson is still courteous and polite; no sarcastic remarks, never any kind of bad attitude from him. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm happy to just say "Hi how are you", pay my money, then spend the rest of the time fucking hot, young Asian women. I don't feel the need to strike up a conversation like as if I was behind the counter at the bank waiting for the pretty teller to count my money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yuki is not professional at all. Wilson has always been polite and helpful. Havent been back much because of Yuki . just my personal experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Um
    I found Wilson is very caring
    He always ask me how I went with the girl I just had, and how was the service
    I gave him some detail sometimes

There was one time he made a mistake about my booking and he quickly managed to get back to me with another option, which I was quite impressed since they've got such busy booking

I do have a manager always contact me whenever there's new girls arrive, she got me as the examiner, also gave me discount lol but it is a very exceptional case I guess

Wilson is a fantastic bloke. His customer service is the best in the business. I've known him for a few years now. The rest of you guys can get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by pkwilsoncw View Post
    Um
    I found Wilson is very caring
    He always ask me how I went with the girl I just had, and how was the service
    I gave him some detail sometimes

There was one time he made a mistake about my booking and he quickly managed to get back to me with another option, which I was quite impressed since they've got such busy booking

I do have a manager always contact me whenever there's new girls arrive, she got me as the examiner, also gave me discount lol but it is a very exceptional case I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WAs on roster this week, but photo gone today??

Edit - now back 24hrs later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast