Thread: JESSIE - fucked me dead!! Almost.

JESSIE - fucked me dead!! Almost.

Brothers,

Couldn't be happier with this girl.

She's sexy, tiny, slim, busty, long hair, pretty face with dark devilish eyes, sucks hard, fucks hard and has an amazing tasting pussy.

Her tits are brand new and i think they suit her perfectly.

Her ass is tiny, so good to fuck the shit out of.

I fucked this girl so hard and i loved every minute of it. I think she did too.

We DFK'd... Then undressed, then i threw her onto the bed and ate out her pussy and ass.

Then she drilled my cock with her mouth in 69 while i tasted more of her pussy.

Then we fucked. Legs around my shoulders, missionary, doggie, standing up, on the seat, her on top.

We were sweating like two pedophiles in a pre-school.

I softened off so she went back to bbbj as time was creeping up.

I took AGES to cum. I don't know why. I did have a wank before i visited that might've been it...

I liked how she looked into my eyes when she jerked me off with a little devilish grin and she made these umm umm umm noises with her mouth sucking on and off the top of my cock. After what seemed an eternity i finally blew my load.

And we crashed on the bed. Jessie was exhausted, i felt shit for taking so long.

Into the shower a nice chat a kiss and i was out the door.

I have only two minor things i would say. Jessie tasted a bit like smoke, turned me off a bit. I'm just not a smoke kinda guy, even though i asked if she wanted a smoke lol.

And her bbbj and HJ was good but i know how to make it better and will need to teach her if she's teachable. She should suck harder and choke more and deepthroat way more. The deepthroat i missed. That really gets me off. Also her handjob should be a bit more varied. Slow then fast slow then fast. And she should grip my cock harder. And suck in between handjob.

Other than those two things i think she's an angel.

Being a friend of Cassie's i knew I'd like her.

I kinda felt bad fucking the shit out of her best friend, but then sometimes being a bad ass feels good.

Enjoy this minx brothers.

MrSeven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    nice one brother

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Brothers,

Couldn't be happier with this girl.

She's sexy, tiny, slim, busty, long hair, pretty face with dark devilish eyes, sucks hard, fucks hard and has an amazing tasting pussy.

Her tits are brand new and i think they suit her perfectly.

Her ass is tiny, so good to fuck the shit out of.

I fucked this girl so hard and i loved every minute of it. I think she did too.

We DFK'd... Then undressed, then i threw her onto the bed and ate out her pussy and ass.

Then she drilled my cock with her mouth in 69 while i tasted more of her pussy.

Then we fucked. Legs around my shoulders, missionary, doggie, standing up, on the seat, her on top.

We were sweating like two pedophiles in a pre-school.

I softened off so she went back to bbbj as time was creeping up.

I took AGES to cum. I don't know why. I did have a wank before i visited that might've been it...

I liked how she looked into my eyes when she jerked me off with a little devilish grin and she made these umm umm umm noises with her mouth sucking on and off the top of my cock. After what seemed an eternity i finally blew my load.

And we crashed on the bed. Jessie was exhausted, i felt shit for taking so long.

Into the shower a nice chat a kiss and i was out the door.

I have only two minor things i would say. Jessie tasted a bit like smoke, turned me off a bit. I'm just not a smoke kinda guy, even though i asked if she wanted a smoke lol.

And her bbbj and HJ was good but i know how to make it better and will need to teach her if she's teachable. She should suck harder and choke more and deepthroat way more. The deepthroat i missed. That really gets me off. Also her handjob should be a bit more varied. Slow then fast slow then fast. And she should grip my cock harder. And suck in between handjob.

Other than those two things i think she's an angel.

Being a friend of Cassie's i knew I'd like her.

I kinda felt bad fucking the shit out of her best friend, but then sometimes being a bad ass feels good.

Enjoy this minx brothers.

MrSeven
    nice Review Seven you mean she should grip your cock harder to suit you only Seven
    I prefer my cock grip firm not hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Brothers,
    Thought kinda the same thing when I was with her - she is really enthusiastic, i think she just struggles being as tiny as she is. She still easily made my top punts of all time list Other than being cute as all hell she just has this really fun attitude - don't really know how to better describe it. Best to just go and see her if you're reading this and haven't already lol