Thread: Suki - HK gal with a runner's body

Senior Member(無間使者)

Suki - HK gal with a runner's body

Stats:

Date: November 30th, 2013
    Place: 142 George Street, Hornsby
    Name: Suki
    Link: http://www.hornsby142.com/ & http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2183
    Face: 7/10 (see below)
    Body: 9/10 (see below)
    Skill: 8/10
    Service: 8/10
    Estimated age: mid/late 20s
    Price: $150/hr
    Language: HK girl so Cantonese, some Mandarin, little English

The background:

So it was about time for me to get some p4p action in Sydney again, and I'm hearing great things about this hornsby142 place from a few different websites so made a booking Friday afternoon for Suki on Saturday morning who is described as "Unigirl, beautiful and leggy, top body , fresh, new to this industry."

Now Hornsby is a little further north than I usually travel so I get there about 10 minutes late for my early morning booking (like the girl a little fresh) and am greeted by the very nice receptionist/masseuse who looked like an early/mid 20s uni girl but hinted she was a little older which was a shock to me. Anyway she tells me Suki was a little late as well and led me to the room. Not even 5 minutes later I hear the girls outside talking so no long wait at all (btw, the walls are a little thin and you can hear every word in the hallway!) and soon I'm introduced to Suki.

I'm not going to lie, Suki definitely looks older than 22 so if you want someone who looks 18-20yo you should try someone else but she absolutely hasn't reached MILF/auntie level if you're worried about that. The receptionist then comes in the room since I haven't paid yet so I pay, she leaves and off we go. Since we were each other's first of the day we decided to forgo the shower and get undressed... and wow! Even if her face looks older than 22 her body was just ridiculous! She later tells me she was a runner back in HK and it really shows. Smooth, tight skin, small breasts with nipples that gets hard very quickly (I say with experience), small waist, nicely trimmed bush and just fantastic legs.

We start off exploring each other's bodies while she was still in her underwear with a few kisses, she didn't DFK but since I wasn't interested in GFE I didn't initiate anyway. I then unhook her bra and start sucking and nibbling those amazing nipples! After a few minutes I tell her to get on her knees and she drops down and start licking the twins if you know what I mean ;) I thought for sure it was BBBJ time but then she grabs a condom and says she doesn't do BB. :sadface: She has me lie down on the bed this time and starts with CBJ from the side which I love, because in this position it means my hand has access to play all over her body. God I can't even explain how nice and smooth her skin was. The CBJ itself was pretty ordinary, though to be honest I've never had a truly fantastic bj and I've only had 1 girl who's been able to make me cum using just her mouth and she wasn't even a WL. But maybe I'm just super vain with p4p girls and only pick the super hotties hahaha. I'm too young to go for the aunties with "good skills", what's the point of good skills if my penis doesn't find her attractive?

Main event:

We start off with the norm for WLs, the cowgirl. This is a great position because you get to relax and just enjoy the visuals. Suki does great with bouncing up and down, gyrating her hips like a latina or grinding forwards and backwards which is my preference as the girls like this as well. Of course this being early in the day of her long 2 day shift we change it up after a few minutes and move to mish. Now let me just say, if you want a quiet girl then do not pick Suki because this girl is VOCAL! She knows what she likes and will tell you when you hit the right spot! We transitioned to mish with her feet on my shoulders and you could tell from the change in her moans it was hitting her nicely ;) I could have easily finished like this but what's the rush? Next we go into one of my favourite positions - the standing mish, where I'm on my feet and she has her ass hanging just off the bed. I just love the level of control I have in this position. I start going again but this time she wraps her legs behind me (if you guys know any jiu jitsu it's like I'm in her guard haha) and she controls my hips a little so I'm not going as deep. Man even typing this up and thinking about her bouncing titties is giving me a semi!

Next stop doggie style on the bed (although now that I think about it we may have done doggie first before standing mish, but not really important)! I usually LOVE this position because of the view, seeing the nice round ass and the curve of her back really does it for me but Suki has a tiny little tush and didn't let me play with her back door :( (she did say that costs extra so maybe some of you big spenders out there can throw some money at her and report back!). Even though I wasn't loving the doggie like I usually do there was a single sofa/chair mix thing I saw went I came into the room so I just had to try the standing doggie on that thing. Again, reasonbly nice views and very sexy moans from Suki throughout all these positions but we're only human so after a while we both get a little tired. I ask her if she wanted to lie down and rest for a while and she gladly accepts.

So we're both on the bed chatting and she tells me she's going to school so the description wasn't lying about that either, but it's difficult while working the hours she works, we also talked about the p4p scene in HK and she mentioned the guys there are a little easier to please? Maybe it's because no need to trim and the punters are all pump and done? haha who knows. She did mention though that after taking overheads into account that WL wages are about the same. Is that really true? FYI most of this conversation was in Mandarin with sprinkles of English so if you're an English only guy then communicating might be an issue. So we've been chatting for about 5 minutes at this point and it's been nice...but I get the urge again ;)

I tell her to go south again and she start licking and sucking the twins again but not doing anything with the shaft. She starts playing around the underside of the twins, nearing the taint and I'm thinking, is she going for the back door?! But no she doesn't hahaha and she wants me to start up again and we both agree it's about that time so I have to decide which position we should finish on and for her there's no question, standing mish baby! I start off slow and gentle again, but soon I have my hands on her ribs, pushing her down in the mattress and going to town downstairs, just gorilla-style aggressiveness and shoot not long after.

After a quick shower I get dressed and she walks me downstairs in her towel, arm in arm, with me being a very satisfied customer.

Some things to note:

- The inside of the place is very clean, kudos to management for that.
    - Suki seemed to be in a little pain some of the time, despite me not being at all well endowed, so if you're packing anything more than maybe 6 inches, be slow and gentle and she'll love you for it.
    - In our conversation she's also said she's only working until the new year so book her quickly before she leaves the country!

edit: FYI guys, I'm xposting this on other sites as well, but since I consider this place my home base you guys will get first dibs on all TRs ;)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Skepti10, a good review. Mina and Shelley have encouraged me to see Suki, saying "you will enjoy." I might take up their recommendation after reading your review.

Shop Owner
    Thanks guys. We will try our best to serve you better.

Shop Owner
    Suki is working every Monday and Saturday. Looking forward your visit.

Banned
    Hi Shelley, I hope you took your bowl of lollies from Mascot with you when you moved to Hornsby )

Shop Owner
    Haha... Hornsby 142 welcome to your visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

massage

Hey guys if I get say 30min or 60min massage what do I get? How much extra do I need to pay?

Shop Owner
    Service is flexible, depends on what service do you like. More information please call us 02 9482 9456 or www.hornsby142.com.au
    Looking forward to your visit

Shop Owner
    Merry Xmas we are open.

Shop Owner
    Suki, Hong Kong girl, nice figure, she is on today

Shop Owner
    The 19 years old girl - Claire is working today.

Shop Owner
    Amy - petite sweetie, size 6, she came back from holiday, will be on tomorrow.

Shop Owner
    Angel - Taiwanese, 19, size 6, C - cup, slim and naive girl, is working today.

Shop Owner
    Lovely six. Girls on today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Suki still around Hornsby142?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Is Suki still around Hornsby142?
    She is on holiday for a long time. but we have a new girl call Natiya, who is working on Sunday, she has excellent model figure.
    IMG_2886.jpg