Thread: 19yo NICOLE : YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT - the BEST GFE EVER !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo NICOLE : YOUNG, SWEET, INNOCENT - the BEST GFE EVER !

I thought that girls like Stella, Lemon, Alice, Nancy and Kiki had taken GFE to it's maximum limits.
    These are all extraordinary GFE girls as anyone who has seen them will no doubt agree.
    And then along came Nicole .....
    I said I wouldn't do an AR for Nicole because she is just too special and my time with her was just to amazing to try and convey in words.
    But it would be negligent of me to not say something about this extraordinary girl.
    So here is a very brief AR ..

Nicole is Japanese and only 19 and really doesn't look a day older.
    She is so young and innocent and inexperienced.
    She has never done this before and has very limited experience with boyfriends.

She is really pretty with a pixie like face, funky short haircut dyed very light brown, and eyes and a smile that stop you dead.
    And she is really tiny.
    Just over 150cm and so slim and petite, she is as light as a feather and as graceful as a swan.
    Her complexion is flawless, delicate and very pale.
    She is like a little porcelain doll.

She is tiny and petite but beautifully proportioned and with slender arms and legs, dainty hands and feet, a beautiful little arse just like two ripe mangoes side by side.
    And she has got a healthy set of B plus cup tits that are just exquisite.

Nicole may have very little experience but she's got tonnes of enthusiasm and we had a really steamy session together.
    She is a wonderful, sensual kisser with just the right amount of D in her DFK.
    We pretty much locked lips the whole session apart from when we were giving each other oral.

Speaking of oral, Nicole so nice to go down on.
    She is not shaved, only trimmed but she wanted my advice on whether to shave and even though I prefer trimmed I know you guys prefer shaved so I took one for the team and sais she should shave
    So she will be shaved for her next shift.
    She is delicious and really get excited and orgasmic from DATY.

She also gave me a fantastic BBBJ - I love the way she would always look up for approval.
    Her eye contact is cum real quick material.
    And she give a girlish giggle whenever she saw me squirming and trying not to cum.
    Hand mouth tongue and slurpy spit - very impressive debut.

Sex with Nicole was too special to even try and explain.
    She is another very tight one but really got into it and moaned and came like crazy.
    Her moans, her expressions, her squeals, her orgasms - just too fucking good.

And holding her afterwards was even better than the fucking.
    I know that sounds silly - but it was just so special holding her in her blissful state and her angelic expression on her face.
    Just on of those moments you want to last forever.

Nicole is a really special girl.
    If you like GFE, and you like young innocent girls, who are 100% natural and genuine - you will not find a better girl in Sydney - or any where else.
    She is quite simply the best GFE ever. Full stop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you found an awesome lady. Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another AR that puts the reader on the cockpit so to speak, she sounds truly special. Rooter can u let me/us know what you do ( if anything) to set the session up.,.. Some girls jump the punter and it's on from go to whoa... But u seem to get them relaxed and ready to let go very consistsntly and very well....how would u summarize your objectives and methods in the first 15 mins...
    If u could be bothered of course

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck you rooter bro
    I wanted to exile myself from ginza and save some money before going overseas in a week or so for two months. But after reading your report makes me wanna fucking see this nicole girl. Fuck.

Just back from seeing Nicole again.
    I had to go back just to prove to myself the first time wasn't just a fluke.
    It wasn't! Tonight was even better than Thursday.
    She is 100% pure angel. And 110% pure sex kitten.
    Totally blissed out now. Just gonna have a couple of martinis and have an early night

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow Mr Rooter,
    Is that a record for you for a return visit to a Ginza Honey?????
    I'm inpressed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just back from seeing Nicole again.
    I had to go back just to prove to myself the first time wasn't just a fluke.
    It wasn't! Tonight was even better than Thursday.
    She is 100% pure angel. And 110% pure sex kitten.
    Totally blissed out now. Just gonna have a couple of martinis and have an early night
    Got to hand to you Rooter, first in even for her second shift. I must have been straight after you, I can’t agree more with what you say about her she really is so sweet and special. At first she was slightly shy, when she first got undressed she covered herself with her hand and said I’m not shaved Is that Ok? I answered that’s fine with me whatever you’re comfortable with. The whole experience was amazing, so intimate and sensual. I think i will have to go and see her again soon, especially since she asked so nicely when i was coming back.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh fuk
    There goes another one I need to add! Currently Stella is my fave and now I need to try Nicole !
    So much love to give but not much dough I have!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are her tits natural or enhanced ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Are her tits natural or enhanced ?
    Definitely 100% natural.
    After seeing her a second time it really struck just me how tiny she is.
    She is as slim as Alice who is the slimmest girl at Ginza and she is as short as Aina or Lemon who are the shortest girls at Ginza.
    That makes her the tiniest girl at Ginza.
    I originally said she was a C cup but on second inspection they are probably B plus, I guess they looked Cs because of their shape and because they sit on such a tiny frame. Hope that makes sense. I will amend the original AR.

Banned
    That makes her the tiniest girl at Ginza.
    Ugh. I've been tied up the last few weeks, but even the super short "Must See NEXT" list is getting out of control .... Alice, Amber, Betty, Catherine, Jessie, Lemon, Nicole, Stella, Sugar.

And that's not allowing for repeats with all-time faves which will take precedence, and deliberately excluding the Chinese/HK girls.

No idea how you do it rooter, but once again, thanks for adding to the conundrum!! :-)

Duplicate post ....

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Ugh. I've been tied up the last few weeks, but even the super short "Must See NEXT" list is getting out of control .... Alice, Amber, Betty, Catherine, Jessie, Lemon, Nicole, Stella, Sugar.
    Wow! that's some real hotties on that MUST SEE list!

You got a time frame for all those girl?
    Like, before the Xmas close down maybe?

Banned
    Wow! that's some real hotties on that MUST SEE list!

You got a time frame for all those girl?
    Like, before the Xmas close down maybe?
    That's just the narrowed down priority list too. :-P

Nah, no chance. Not sure when I'll get back there, but aware they'll likely close for a bit which won't help the cause .... so at best I might only catch 2 or 3 this year, but even that will depend on what happens with favourites returning etc.

Might try to adopt your MO in 2014 and limit the number of repeats, it's just so hard when they've stolen little pieces of my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Amos33 View Post
    I can’t agree more with what you say about her she really is so sweet and special. At first she was slightly shy, when she first got undressed she covered herself with her hand and said I’m not shaved Is that Ok? I answered that’s fine with me whatever you’re comfortable with. The whole experience was amazing, so intimate and sensual. I think i will have to go and see her again soon, especially since she asked so nicely when i was coming back.
    Cheers
    On her first day she had a nice little triangle but for her second day she shaved it down to a small patch.
    She couldn't bring herself to shave it all off in one go.
    I suggested she shave off a bit more before each shift until she is down to a little landing strip and then maybe she can go all the way.
    She is definitely worth seeing again.
    She is the sort of girl who will get better and better each time.
    She is a real sweetie but also loves sex, and really gets into it. But she is definitely not into rough stuff.
    Be nice and gentle with her and she will open up to you just like a flower in the morning sun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WELL, WELL, WELL.

Nicole is back.

I wanted to start 2014 on a really good note so there would be something special to look back on.
    Wasn't sure what to do up until Wilson put the roster up last night, and then it all fell into place for me.
    When I saw Nicole's name up there the decision was made.

I had wanted to see Nicole back when she first started after reading this thread from Rooter, but the days, times or finances never aloud it to happen.

So to make this occasion special I was able to book Nicole on her very first day back after her break, as her very first customer of 2014 and as my very first Punt for 2014.

Now I was not disappointed . In my opinion , she has the prettiest face I have seen at Ginza.
    Her body is tiny but not bony.
    Her boobs to me are gorgeous .
    When she was standing at the sink washing her hands after the deed, her ass and thighs looked scrumptious.
    Not shaved still. Didn't bother me, still tasted gorgeous .

Now guys. Please , if you are into PSE or hard hitting Bonks, don't see her.

BUT, if you are interested in making loooooove to a most gorgeous , young Japanese girl, that has the softest kissing lips and you are happy to make love slow with a bit of pace changes, then she is a must.

Now , she has only worked a few days before and I was her first lover for a while, so I did take it very slow with her.
    So there was no gravy during sex, because I was a bit concerned not to Hirt her.
    So the request for some more BBBJ was met with a pleasant yes.
    Nicole asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth and I said do you like that and she said no, so I said then it won't happen unless you enjoy doing it. That's just me......
    I am now glad that my load was shot in this way in the end, because it was something to behold.
    Lots of variety,
    the eyes were looking at me 70% of the time.
    She even lifted her head 8 inches above and let her saliva drip down to my head.
    It was nothing less than amazing.

( If any of you guys experienced Coco at Narwee with her 30min BBBJ ). This was right up there with her ability.

Every time I leave Ginza , I have a different feeling I take with me.
    This time , my legs were like Jelly walking down to Wilson, and I told him too.
    Spoke to Wilson ,then walked back to my car and my legs were still shaking.

Now Wilson !!!!! I know you read these Reports, so can you tell Nicole for me , not to worry if us guys arnt happy with her service, because I still can't get her out of my mind.
    She is so beautiful , with kisses to Die for.

Nice AR Massageguy.
    Nicole is a really special girl - some girls really get to you, even if you are a hardened punter - Nicole is one of those girls.
    Totally agree she is a total GFE girl and not one for a quick 30 min session and a "wham bam thank you mam" hard pounding.
    Girls like Nicole have to be savoured and cherished.
    I should add also that sex with Nicole is absolutely amazing, she gives a great bbbj and is a fantastic fuck - she has a great sex drive.
    You just have to start slow with her, win her trust and then you will be surprised and naughty she can be, and how excited and orgasmic she gets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Rooter,

I do tend to see the girls I really like more often than you
    And I certainly intend on seeing Nicloe more.
    As I said , I was very cautious during sex, as things were so tight
    Down there. When she was on top, she was slowly trying to go
    The whole way down but never quite made it. So when in the other positions
    I took it real easy.
    I put it down to being her first fuck for a while, and she seemed a bit nervous.
    Don't get me wrong , I'm certainly just average size I think in the pants department,
    Because that's only happened once before to me. She is just a petite girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Yeah Rooter,

I do tend to see the girls I really like more often than you
    And I certainly intend on seeing Nicloe more.
    As I said , I was very cautious during sex, as things were so tight
    Down there. When she was on top, she was slowly trying to go
    The whole way down but never quite made it. So when in the other positions
    I took it real easy.
    I put it down to being her first fuck for a while, and she seemed a bit nervous.
    Don't get me wrong , I'm certainly just average size I think in the pants department,
    Because that's only happened once before to me. She is just a petite girl.

WOW... another one for 2014!!!

Thanks for the great report Bro!!