Thread: Playing with the Piano

Junior Member(有D料到)

Playing with the Piano

Seeing there are no reviews for this girl and having just seen her in the afternoon, will break my silence and write another review for the second night in a row.

Piano is a very pretty girl with a sweet smile, on first look she looks like a decent sweet girl next door with that warm smile and nice long hair, which she is real proud of and I can totally see why, but oh once on bed that image of her was dropped within few minutes

We started speaking English but then after hearing her speak Mandarin (she asked if I could in that really really sweet voice of hers), I immediately gave up despite being more comfortable speaking English, and tried my best to speak Mandarin with her too. That sweet Taiwan girl voice is like melody

She's got a great body, not too skinny ; shapey and got the curves in the right place, boobs was not spilling out type but a great pleasure to fondle and play with and her rather big nipples really turned me on; standing in the shower looking at her work with the irregular shower really gave me a strong urge to pin her onto the wall

When she goes down on bed and start giving me bbbj, she did it like a true pro; After a few goes, she managed to almost take my whole cock in her what appears initially as small lips, which was a surprise to me at her size, and then she would increase the pace and occasionally looking up at my expression, taking it in pretty intensely and make that poping sound with her lips leaving my member, very sensual experience

Her dfk were great too, not sure how to describe it but great sucktion and her tongue twirling all over mine ... had a little problem catching up , which I was ashamed of

Her pussy was pretty tight and she really enjoys sex, her moans and facial expression as i pound my stake in her, were so intriguing that I had to close my eyes to avoid cumming too quickly at that sight, and when I was about to blow, she was like 'no keep going! I want to enjoy it a bit more before you ejaculate'
    Man, as I complied with my best efforts, her heightened moans and gasp made holding it all in impossible

Oh she's really attentive too, throughout the sex I was somehow sweating (perhaps the heavy lunch I had before? ) and she kept smiling sweetly and helping me wipe off that sweat, while telling me to not worry and not stop

After that we got to hugging and she told me she would be leaving for Taiwan for holiday mid Dec ... knowing all these Ginza sweeties really made me tight financially... but hey it's all worth it!

Banned
    Nice review sinver, and quite an achievement to be the first for this girl after just a few posts!!

Well in brother, many thanks for sharing. :-)