Thread: Porya- The Last Hurrah?

Banned

Porya- The Last Hurrah?

I will explain the title of the report at the end, for now let s go through the session.

After making the booking, I arrived at the CBD apt and was taken upstairs by a guy (where s Rikki??). I was told it was a quiet day and apparently I was the first customer of the day for Porya. Weather was crap so no wonder.

Porya was already in the room when I entered and it looked like she just got there as well; standing there with a big smile while still holding her handbag and sunnies.

She was wearing a sexy red dress. She usually has lingerie on, which I love, but not that day unfortunately!

After a quick foreplay in the shower we head to the bed.

I think a lot that s been written already about her exceptional GFE and sheer sexual energy so no need for the gory details. And having seen her a few times myself, I m putting her as my top WL this year with no hesitation.

After the first round, we chatted about a few things, some of them are personal matters which I won t go through here.

It felt like a casual convo and so at the time i wasn t really that focused on the things we talked about.

Second round went terrific and we finished with a shower.

After putting on clothes, I got up and bid her goodbye with a 'See you next time!'. To which she replied, 'Maybe'.

I was a a little surprised with the answer and she looked at me and said 'Just kiss me first'. She gave me a long kiss and we hugged afterwards for a few moments before she let go and said 'Take care'.

Well that worked, dammit!! She got me stunned and completely forgot the question I had on my mind instantly!

I then proceeded to exit the apartment, and as i was walking out the door, still feeling the bliss...she groped my balls and smiled before closing the door behind me - cheeky girl!!

The next day, I noticed that she was off and as I m writing this report she still is.

Reflecting back to the conversation we had during the session, the things she mentioned, and also the way we said goodbyes, I began to have a sneaky feeling that she might not be coming back (although she 's still listed on the website)

It s just a feeling and I hope I m wrong !

I m not sure if she is reading the forum, but if you are then I can t wait to see you again, P !

But if it s impossible and you are not coming back then thank you for the great times we had - MOC will have a huge gap to fill without you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, she does have her plans. Sad to hear that she might be gone, but I wish the sweet girl all the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noooooooooooo...hope she is not gone

She is the best WL out there; have to see her at least one more time to give a proper goodbye

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She stayed much longer that she a originally intended.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I agree with most of you she is very good and leave a great lasting impression.

If there is many interest maybe she will come back for the Last Hurrah for you guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    put me down as a yes please I'm interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A last chance to properly say bye would be nice.

Banned

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    A last chance to properly say bye would be nice.
    Well, I agree.

I ve been thinking..

In the past MoC usually announces when their best girls were going to leave to give punters last chance.

Porya is one of, if not, the top girl they have so no announcement could mean that she is not gone yet.

Or, it could also mean that they are not sure if she is coming back or not.

After all, they still have not made any comment despite this thread being on the front page in the last 72 hours.

I just want to say again, though, that she has NOT explicitly told me she was leaving, it was the conclusion I came up with for the reasons I explained.

My feelings are usually right, though this time I m hoping I am wrong :-/