Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AINA : so TINY, so PRETTY, so CUTE ... the sweetest delight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

AINA : so TINY, so PRETTY, so CUTE ... the sweetest delight.

Aina is pretty close to the tiniest girl I have ever met and just about the cutest too.

How tiny? Well the shower head bracket test at Ginza never lies.
    Tiny girls like Love, Lemon and Kiki struggle to reach it - Aina didn't even come close!

How cute? Well I never thought anyone could out-kawaii a Japanese girl; but Aina has managed to do it!

Aina is a 19yo Hong Kong girl (and very proud of it!) and also has a love of Japanese culture, which is reflected in her look and personality.

She has a very pretty face with a perfect complexion, beautiful eyes, a sexy Cleopatra style haircut, a cute button nose, and one of the most gorgeous smiles I have ever seen.

As I said she is tiny. I would say under 150cm; but like a few other pocket rockets at Ginza she packs a lot of woman into that little girl frame. She has one of the most perfect sets of C plus cup tits I have ever seen; so full and round and firm and perky and capped off with a perfect set of pink nipples you could suck and lick all day.
    She is slim but not gym toned; just a perfect, youthful, sexy, feminine body.
    And such white pale skin!

Being from Hong Kong, she speaks English perfectly and has such a cute voice and accent that goes from British to American all in the one sentence. If she wasn't so damn sexy I could have just listened to her for the full hour.

But damn sexy she is; so naked and into the shower we went.
    Her shower technique was just soft and gentle at first with just a bit of kissing and touching and lathering.
    But suddenly to my surprise she got down on her knees and gave me an exquisite BBBJ. Great technique with those tiny little hands and electric tongue.
    And it wasn't one of those token BBBJs either - she just kept going and going and going til eventually I had to stop her before I burst I pipe in there

Some tiny girls look taller when they lie down; but not Aina, She looked even tinier. And with her cute face and her freshly shaved pussy ... OK she is only 19yo but fucking hell she looked even younger.

We had a very gentle and intimate session together. She indulged me with more of her wonderful BBBJ, I licked and kissed her all over, paying special attention to her tits and thighs and of course her perfect little shaved snatch - she is a deliciously sexy girl.

Sex with Aina was very intimate and special too.
    She is very tiny and tight so I had to be extra careful with her. Cowgirl and missionary was amazing, doggie was a bit uncomfortable for her, so we switched back to mish.
    Being inside Aina and holding her and kissing her and listening to the sounds she would make was .... well how do you describe something like that. It just is, and you want it to last forever. And in a way it does because you transcend time and have a glimpse of eternity. And yeah, I came like fucking Niagara Falls!
    Aina is such a special girl.

I should add here that Aina has some experience in HK, but this was her first time ever with a Western customer, or Western guy actually. She had an Asian only policy in Hong Kong, so this was all new to her. I think I dispelled some of her fears and concerns about western guys. So if you are a Westerner please be extra nice to her. It's worth the effort and she will reward you in ways you can't even imagine. She is one of the sweetest and most charming girls you will ever meet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that great run down of Aina Rooter.
    I don't know how Wilson and Yuki do it, but there
    Is always something special about their girls, all in their own unique way.

One of my passions is to put the girl first and me second, so it looks like I might have to go and spoil Aina.

LET'S KEEP LOOKING AFTER ALL OUR PRINCESSES.

Banned
    Sigh.

Add. To. List.

P.S. cheers for the AR, really must be a thankless task road-testing all these hotties sometimes. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Sigh.

Add. To. List.

P.S. cheers for the AR, really must be a thankless task road-testing all these hotties sometimes. :-)
    +1.

Wish I can pretend I didn't read this, I was going to dwell on Jas for a bit longer but you just pulled me right out.... lol
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    +1.

Wish I can pretend I didn't read this, I was going to dwell on Jas for a bit longer but you just pulled me right out.... lol

I think there might be a few of us dealing with the JAS heart ache at the moment Hoshi,
    That's why I went and had some Victotia therapy yesterday .
    It worked a wonder.

P.S. I still have flashes of Jas still though. And hope I always will.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Yeah congratulations bro you were her 2 firsts, 1st ginza customer and first gweilo you made a real good impression on her. She thinks you must be famous as she wasn't keen on western customer but Yuki gave big recommendation as top customer and good guy. I 2nd that motion.

However I don't 2nd being your 2nd ahahaha every time I always get that 2nd slot...........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Yep me too
    Lets face it I will never be first but im just happy savoring these gorgeous girls at any time.
    Great Ar as always.
    The quality never ceases to amaze me there....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Yep me too
    Lets face it I will never be first but im just happy savoring these gorgeous girls at any time.
    Great Ar as always.
    The quality never ceases to amaze me there....
    "Don't be a donter, do, be a doer" asian guy that plays Mr Chow - Pain and Gain

thanks Gucci for the conf boost

+1 as well to adding another name to the list.

Not sure if I will ever catch up, not that thats a bad thing!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wow

Man I've gotta get my shit together and get to Ginza ASAP!!

Thanks guys..

G..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried to book this girl and was told she is seeing only Chinese guys, WTF??
    I have never heard of this sort of rubbish in my life I have been punting since I was 17 I am now 35
    And have lived in most parts of the world or at least have been to most parts of the world and have punted everywhere I lived in hong kong for 5 years and never heard anything like that
    I visit Ginza at least 3-4 times a week and to be told that really annoyed me
    I think spending that sort of money and time there i would get some good customer service I won't be heading there for a while now
    And if these ho's want to come and work in a foreign country they should service every ethnicity of people that live there not just her own kind
    Ginza I have preached how good your shop is to all my mates and customers but this has just put a big sour note on your shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey888 View Post
    I have never heard of this sort of rubbish in my life I have been punting since I was 17 I am now 35
    And have lived in most parts of the world or at least have been to most parts of the world and have punted everywhere I lived in hong kong for 5 years and never heard anything like that
    I think spending that sort of money and time there i would get some good customer service I won't be heading there for a while now
    And if these ho's want to come and work in a foreign country they should service every ethnicity of people that live there not just her own kind
    Ginza I have preached how good your shop is to all my mates and customers but this has just put a big sour note on your shop
    Hey bro you have got to take it easy. First of all I respect and understand your reaction to being denied a booking due to the "Chinese customer" only policy, however you have also got to understand that for everywhere there are rules . Ginza has a licence and they are responsible to provide a comfortable working environment for their girls.. if the girl doesn't feel comfortable servicing non Chinese man then you have got to understand and respect that. Fair enough you say that "these ho's want to come and work in a foreign country they should service every ethnicity of people that live there not just her own kind"

But everyone also has their views and rights, if she doesn't take non-chinese bookings then why not just book other girls at Ginza? you visit ginza 3-4 times a week, I'm sure you and i both know there are plenty of other good options available!! Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey888 View Post
    Wow 3-4 times a week you must be a super regular customer, maybe you had bad feedback from the girls you see 3-4 times a week?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Z99jeb

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Wow 3-4 times a week you must be a super regular customer, maybe you had bad feedback from the girls you see 3-4 times a week?
    Well bro I only see Cassie and jasmin when she was around I try and see all the girls there I have seen Jessie, Catherine angel Amy and a few of the old ones I leave tips and am very polite and to say if I got bad feedback then how is it that I have most of there phone numbers? I'm not naming any but I have taken a few out so bad feed back is out of the question mate
    Also I own my business and serve hundreds of people a day there's a few races I don't wish to serve but I have to its my job and
    If it states in there rules and Licence that they can discriminate well I would like to know who granted the Licence
    I'm not being racist or rude and im not here to lick there ass I'm paying them for a service

I dont understand, arn't the two most recent reviewers on Aina non asian ?
    Has she just decided recently that she wont take other races.
    Which ever way I suppose her wishes should be respected as you dont want to put undue pressure on her to see you or others

Anyway you shouldnt be negative about the shop as im sure its not the shops policy, but the girls preference.
    I would love an Ar on many of your regulars though...calling them ho's though doesnt really show the respect you should be giving them or the fine shop.....

Banned
    Hey Smokey, how about a couple of reviews before you get red buttoned by one of "those ho's"?? Just my two cents, but if you've really been there that often and seen all those great girls, I think it sucks that your first posts about Ginza on here are to complain ....

And it might be the first case we've heard of this happening at Ginza, but BFW. It's nothing new, happens everywhere (there's about 8 threads here discussing it) and the girls wishes really should be respected. Would you really wanna spend time with a girl who was totally uncomfortable and didn't want to be there with you?? I sure wouldn't .... but maybe you'd just smash her anyway, then come here to complain about her lousy service ....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Since I started this AR I should address a few issues here.
    Firstly the fact that some Asian WLs take Asian only clients is not a new thing.
    We all know by now that there are WLs at other shops that take only Asian clients.
    This has been the case for many years now and been discussed on the forum time and time again.
    Though it is the first time I have heard of it happening at Ginza.
    As to the specifics of this case.
    As I said in my AR Aina had an Asian only policy when she worked in Hong Kong.
    My understanding is that at her interview she said she wanted to see only Asian clients as she had never seen non Asians before.
    My guess is that management explained that that's not generally the policy at Ginza and asked her to try an non-Asian client and see how she goes, and she agreed.
    That client was me. I think the session went OK but it seems she decided that she still wants to see only Asian clients.
    That was her choice.
    That puts management in a difficult situation.
    As I see it, they have 2 options.
    1. They accept her terms and she sees only Asian clients. As I said, other shops/agencies have this policy for some of their girls.
    2. They give her a simple choice : if you want to work here then you are expected to see non Asian clients too. If you are not OK with that then you are free to go. She is free to choose and can either stay or leave and get a job in another shop where they are OK with her Asian only position.
    It's a dilemma and I am glad I am just a customer and not management, so I don't have to decide which way to go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    I dont understand, arn't the two most recent reviewers on Aina non asian ?
    Has she just decided recently that she wont take other races.
    I would like to understand this also ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smokey you have got to learn to respect the WLs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast