Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever licked a pussy after you have cum ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by borock View Post
    with the dom on after cumming, never licked pussy...seems like they were always satisfied...hahaha

You don't know what your missing going for round two can quite often be more fun than round one, some times the girls are even hornier the second time around.

Yes, but not the one I came in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    You don't know what your missing going for round two can quite often be more fun than round one, some times the girls are even hornier the second time around.
    you are possibly right...that's why I go down before and during sex. but i will try your advice...maybe this weekend...or tonight. haha.

You should always give her a clean first !

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thought I would bump this thread to see what the newer forum members think about licking a pussy straight after cumming ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I do this all the time.

If there's enough time to eat pussy again, that's what's happening—I've actually extended on occasions there wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I do this all the time.

If there's enough time to eat pussy again, that's what's happening—I've actually extended on occasions there wasn't.
    Dude you must really love pussy!
    If I am doing 69 and do CIM I will continue to eat pussy for a while, but not nomally after mish etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Dude you must really love pussy!
    If I am doing 69 and do CIM I will continue to eat pussy for a while, but not nomally after mish etc.
    If 2nd round is on, why not! I generally do 1 hour or 45 min sessions so a 2nd round doesnt happen often though.

I mean lick straight after you have cum.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I mean lick straight after you have cum.
    Okay. Actually have once. After we wiped the cum off her tits and hands!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have once cum into the WL's mouth and asked her to give it back to me by French kissing...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    I have once cum into the WL's mouth and asked her to give it back to me by French kissing...
    After cumming into her mouth, she turns to you and wants to kiss you or let you taste some of your cum. A shy WL generally won't do this but a cheeky one will. How many times have you had a cheeky WL do this to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dated a chinese girlfriend few years ago. she was just turning 18 at that time. On our first dating, we walked around the beach. On the way back to my place, she suddenly grabbed my dick while walking on the street. I was little embarrassed and did not know how to react on that but one thing I realised is that she is very horny. Long story short.. she decided to stay overnight at my place. although she was horny she told me that she did not want sex. I wanted to have sex with her badly but I did not have any condom and I did not want to bareback as I feared she would be pregnant if I accidentally cum inside. so we got naked, kissed each other, gave her nice Daty on her bald pussy along with lots of fingering. Then she gave me a slow BBBJ which was first time for both of us. I could feel her teeth but still i feel pleasured. I then sat her into the corner of the bed and pumped onto her mouth until I ejaculated. she was not expecting that I would cum in her mouth, so she pushed me away, I rushed to the bathroom holding the remaining cum, she followed me and kissed me and transferred my cum into my mouth. I almost puked. I never wanted to taste my own cum but the fact is I have tasted but that will be the first and last..lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woah, lol

The original theme of this topic spiralled into something else

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    I have, yes. I sometimes even switch to daty between positions because I love the taste of her cum and how she reacts, and can never get enough of it. Depending on how intense the session is, I will usually go for a couple minutes.

Obviously I have a dom on, so no taste of my man juice. I have never tried daty after bb on my SO though, and don't think I ever will!
    Yeah i'm guilty of this too, but only if i am 100% comfortable with the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, only the real hot one thou.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe depending how much my ex rinsed or didn't rinse afterwards.... Mind over matter....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always have intesions to lick my cum out of there but I cannot go through with it. Live watching it ooze out though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was shagging a ML frequently a few years back (she wasnt charging extra - just wanted me to make sure she got off too). I would go down on her after if I came before her - didnt want to ruin a great thing obviously.

And she usually wanted to kiss me on occasion when I got come in her mouth.

Honestly, once you get past the thought of it, its not bad. As soneone else said, tends to be diluted anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, c'mon guys, be a little more adventurous. If wearing a condom, do the lady a favor and give her what she wants. If no condom.....well, taste of your own stuff is your own after all. If it makes you gay then it only makes you gay to yourself. Some times be daring and do things can turn a girl wildly on. Like kiss her after cum in her mouth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast