Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No posts

No posts

No posts for nearly 3 weeks. What's going on?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Melbourne is shit for punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where to go...

I'm heading out soon. Any suggestion? Will report back on how it goes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a lot of places but ppl not reporting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    melbourne doesn't seem to have much to offer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like nothing has changed too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Explore

Just because they’re not posting on this forum doesn’t mean there’s nothing on offer. Quite the contrary, it’s alive and well. There’s more sources of news than the Herald Sun!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Melbourne’s good for privates!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't agree with you any more!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Melbourne action is on TNT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where do you guys go and find the privates?

I have tried once and it was a Line contact that my fd refered me to. Price is abit on the high side compare to Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does everyone use to find rnt options. Locanto? Not much Intel on herr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Giving Intel on Melbourne scene I'm sorry but I don't remember names well it all becomes a blur. Most of this is in CBD.

Onyx massage: you have to see one of the regulars on Tuesday. It's like she is naturally gifted with massage balancing eroticism and relaxation. She has a very specific routine so you know exactly what to expect every time, does this thing where she will scratch your hair and it gives tingles all over your back. The shop overall is okay with the other girls, all young Thai.

Busaba massage: less attractive but still sexy older Thai girls but I've had some really good service here.

Thunder relaxation: again some young attractive Thai girls, I've received a part 3 from here once and I suspect she was a post-op TS (oops). Still very hot but tried to milk my $. She was on a Monday. Had another one I saw some Thursdays, attractive young, did this thing where she would hug me just as I'm orgasiming, which was a strangely comforting experience. Again milked the $ for this part.

I've checked out some of shops in paramount but they all seem like old women but kind of similar to "four floors of whores".

There's a massage shop in Brunswick that has an Aussie girl who's apparently really kinky and will do privates but I wasn't really in to her.

Scarlet brothel: I have a thing for Thai women and there is one really cute who does late night shift but she told me she is really picky with men so YMMV, doesn't like some races full stop. I've seen a couple other really attractive Chinese girls here and then most are ugly or old. So it's a win if you find one for $130. Quite a few have moved on now

Pope street: check out both stores if you want some lookers, I've seen astonishingly beautiful women in both but the service is standard cbj with no kissing and for $160 sometimes you leave feeling underwhelmed.

Candy club: some of my favourites here but the store is a bit run down and the red walls irritate me. There was one Thai girl who was really passionate when making sex, definitely one of my favourite. Can get kissing from most and for $150, best service out of the bunch.

All in all, Melbourne does suck for punting, if I found a girl that works I would return just to be safe because the odds of having a good experience is far lower than Sydney. Hence I'm moving back.

Foods better though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by foleyes View Post
    Melbourne is shit for punting.
    Its not been so great from my end either. I've had Punters think its ok to change the rules on how I work and conduct myself, or on only paying what they want and not what was agreed (with discounts etc). I've had Punters who need lessons in personal hygeine and lessons in how to shower, and be given explanations on why I have extremely high standards in all manners of cleanliness, both of person and of my working environment. Or the Punters who lack basic manners don't understand courtesy enough to send a message cancelling if they change their mind or can't keep the appointment yet demand immediate responses like they're the only Punter in town.. forgive me for dedicating time in a booking so phone is set on do not disturb or trying to catch up on sleep while I can.

Yes, Melbourne is shit for Punting, so Punters need to make it good again so girls can make it good again. Goes both ways.

Remember not every girl is dodgy, and not every Punter is a prick but there does need to be some form of verification for Punters like there is for us ladies, to weed out the sketchy ones and leave the real gems so we also know who's real and won't waste our time or rob us or worse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, respect and good manners goes a long way. Who wants to massage a stinking body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Busaba again on a Sunday. There was a hot girl at the reception and I wanted to go with her but she ushered me in with another girl who was ok looking. Massage was so so but then when it got to the end she started to come real close to my face and we kissed and then action really picked up and got passionate. Also it was a 30 min booking and I'm sure it went longer. As I walked out the reception told me she does do massage. Been pretty happy with this place but I was giving it a skip earlier in the year because there were a few not so attractive women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the name of the receptionist?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaec View Post
    Giving Intel on Melbourne scene I'm sorry but I don't remember names well it all becomes a blur. Most of this is in CBD.

Onyx massage: you have to see one of the regulars on Tuesday. It's like she is naturally gifted with massage balancing eroticism and relaxation. She has a very specific routine so you know exactly what to expect every time, does this thing where she will scratch your hair and it gives tingles all over your back. The shop overall is okay with the other girls, all young Thai.

Busaba massage: less attractive but still sexy older Thai girls but I've had some really good service here.

Thunder relaxation: again some young attractive Thai girls, I've received a part 3 from here once and I suspect she was a post-op TS (oops). Still very hot but tried to milk my $. She was on a Monday. Had another one I saw some Thursdays, attractive young, did this thing where she would hug me just as I'm orgasiming, which was a strangely comforting experience. Again milked the $ for this part.

I've checked out some of shops in paramount but they all seem like old women but kind of similar to "four floors of whores".

There's a massage shop in Brunswick that has an Aussie girl who's apparently really kinky and will do privates but I wasn't really in to her.

Scarlet brothel: I have a thing for Thai women and there is one really cute who does late night shift but she told me she is really picky with men so YMMV, doesn't like some races full stop. I've seen a couple other really attractive Chinese girls here and then most are ugly or old. So it's a win if you find one for $130. Quite a few have moved on now

Pope street: check out both stores if you want some lookers, I've seen astonishingly beautiful women in both but the service is standard cbj with no kissing and for $160 sometimes you leave feeling underwhelmed.

Candy club: some of my favourites here but the store is a bit run down and the red walls irritate me. There was one Thai girl who was really passionate when making sex, definitely one of my favourite. Can get kissing from most and for $150, best service out of the bunch.

All in all, Melbourne does suck for punting, if I found a girl that works I would return just to be safe because the odds of having a good experience is far lower than Sydney. Hence I'm moving back.

Foods better though.
    thanks brother for intel. candy club is on my to do
    have you tried velvet hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaec View Post

Foods better though.
    thank you for contibuting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Legend for this advise 👍👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast